我从未见过这种凶器
which has thus far escaped my attention.
不管凶器是什么 只要还留在屋里头...
Whatever it was, if it was in the house...
她就应该还没有扔掉
she probably didn't throw it out.
黛安娜并不是圣地亚哥太太唯一的孩子
So, Diana wasn't Mrs. Santiago's only child.
档案里说她还育有一子一女
The case file mentioned another daughter and a son.
都已长大成人了
Both grown.
布拉斯正在试图联♥系♥他们
Brass is trying to track them down.
能在这里有点收获已是万幸
Good luck finding anything in here,
更别说找出凶器了
let alone a murder weapon.
我看这未必是一起谋杀案
I'm not so sure we're dealing with a murder here.
萨拉 看看这地方
Sara, look at this place.
不管是母亲用什么打了女儿
Whether the mother hit the daughter with something,
还是女儿被某件掉落的垃圾砸中
or it fell off one of these big piles of crap,
这间屋子终究是元凶
this house killed her.
我发现了血迹
I've got blood drops.
什么
What?
就在这儿
Right here.
到这里就没了
I lost the trail.
血迹斑斑啊
That's a lot of blood.
没错
Sure is.
罗宾斯医生说死者仅遭当头一击
You think Doc Robbins was right about that
你看他判断无误吗
single blow to the head?
有反应很正常
It's a generalized reaction.
当然了
Of course it is,
因为发光氨试剂会对
'cause the luminol's reacting to
这里的猫尿 粪便
all the cat urine, feces,
等乱七八糟的东西产生反应
and God knows what else in this place.
我们可以试试用双氧水
We could use hydrogen peroxide.
你带了吗
Got some on you?
带了
I do.
当它接触血液时会有泡沫生成
It'll foam up when it makes contact with the blood.
没错 太棒了
Yeah. Nice.
看来有人试图打扫这间屋子
Somebody tried to tidy up in here.
也许是黛安娜
Maybe Diana.
所以她最后才会和地毯融为一体
That could explain how she ended up melted into the rug.
法♥院♥强制要求
You know, the court ordered
圣地亚哥夫人清理这个地方
Mrs. Santiago to clean this place up.
黛安娜过来帮忙...
Diana came over to help...
黛安娜 不 快住手
Diana! No! No!
-我们必须把这些统统丢掉 -不行 不行
- We've got to clear this out. - No, no! No!
求求你
Please!
不
No!
我叫你住手的
I told you to stop!
这都是你凭空猜测罢了 尼克
Mm, getting a little ahead of the evidence, Nick.
是吗
You think?
你们在这儿干嘛呢
What are you doing here?
你们有搜查令吗
You have... you have authorization for this?
-冷静点 -我出去看看
- Calm down... - I'll check that out.
你们不能擅闯民宅
You can't be here.
这是我母亲的房♥子
This is my mother's house.
先生 我明白你的心情
Sir, I understand,
但是请你往后退一点
but you need to step back.
不好意思 你是圣地亚哥的儿子吗
Excuse me. Uh, you're Mrs. Santiago's son?
我是朱利安·圣地亚哥
I'm Julian Santiago.
她是我的母亲
She's my mother.
到底发生什么事了
What's going on here?
我们在调查一宗谋杀案
We're investigating a homicide.
我妈妈死了
My mother's dead?
我们相信死者是你的妹妹黛安娜
We believe it's your sister Diana.
很抱歉 请节哀
I'm very sorry for your loss.
发生什么事了
Wh-what happened?
那正是我们想弄清楚的
Well, that's what we're trying to sort out.
你最后一次和黛安娜说话是什么时候
When was the last time that you spoke with Diana?
大概一周前她给我打电♥话♥
She called me about a week ago.
说妈妈从普莱斯考特医生那收到
Said Mom got a letter from Dr. Prescott
一封强制清理通知
about the forced clean-out.
她问我能不能来帮忙
She asked if I could help.
我说我会再回她电♥话♥
I told her I'd call her back.
那你回了吗
Did you?
没有
No.
你还有另一个妹妹 是吧
You also have, um, another sister, isn't that right?
艾丽莎
Alisa.
很久没有和她来往了
Hav-have-haven't spoken to her in a while.
为什么
Why is that?
她不是那种好相处的人
She's not the easiest person to deal with.
我想你已经看过这间屋子了
I mean, you've seen the inside of this house.
在这里长大让艾丽莎饱受煎熬
Alisa had the hardest time with it, growing up.
我们需要能联♥系♥到她本人的电♥话♥
Well, we're going to need a number where we can reach her.
好的
Uh, yeah.
那间屋子里发生了什么事 普莱斯考特医生
What happened in that house, Dr. Prescott?
你觉圣地亚哥夫人会伤害
Do you believe that Mrs. Santiago is capable
她的女儿吗
of hurting her daughter?
基于我的观察来看 不会
Based on my observation, no.
她是囤积症患者 不是杀人犯
She's a hoarder, not a killer.
过去两年 我被指派负责
I've been assigned to Mrs. Santiago's case
圣地亚哥女士的个案
for the past two years.
她穿着得体 有份图书管♥理♥员♥的工作
She's well-groomed, she has a job, works as a librarian,
维持生计 她的社会功能很健全
supports herself; she's quite high-functioning.
除了在那房♥子里的时候
Except inside that house.
学界还不能完全解释囤积癖的症候
We can't fully explain the phenomenon of hoarding.
它涉及到好几个精神疾病的范畴
It crosses over into several categories of mental illness:
强迫症 冲动控制 反♥社♥会♥行为
OCD, impulse control, dissociative behavior.
那她的情况是什么
And, in her case?
从我和她及她孩子的谈话得知
Based on my interviews with her and her children,
她囤积的习性胜过了
the nature of her hoarding goes beyond
丢弃物品的能力
the inability to throw things away.
对她来说 囤积是为了保护记忆
For her, it's about... safeguarding memories.
把对她和对她家人而言
Keeping things that are important to her,
重要的东西留在身边
and her family, close to her.
家庭就是她的一切
Family is everything.
如果真是这样的话
Well, if that were the case,
那她怎么会整整一周把女儿的尸体
then how could she just leave her daughter's dead body
丢在屋子里不管呢
lying in the house for a week?
每一个囤积癖患者都有
Well, every hoarder experiences
不同程度的"乱盲"症
something called "clutter blindness."
初级患者仅仅是无视
For a level-one hoarder, it can mean ignoring
堆积在房♥里的一堆报纸
a stack of newspapers piling up in a room.
圣地亚哥夫人属于第几级
What level is Mrs. Santiago?
第五级
Level Five.
最严重的情况
The most extreme.
所以你的意思是
So you're telling me that this
"乱盲"症导致她长♥期♥对与女儿的尸体
"Clutter blindness" would allow her to live in the house
共处一室的现状视而不见吗
with her daughter's dead body... indefinitely?
可惜事实正是如此
Unfortunately, yes.
-我什么时候可以回家 -快了 快了
- When can I go home? - Soon. Soon.
我们只是想知道黛安娜发生了什么事
We just need to understand what happened to Diana.
我们说说上周的事吧
Let's go back to last week.
我见过你们俩都在屋子里
I saw the two of you together at the house.
我的记性很不好
My memory's pretty bad.
你要扔掉吗
Are you going to throw that away?
写不出来了 玛尔塔
It's out of ink, Marta.
这可是你递给黛安娜
That's the pen you handed Diana,
让她填名字 地址和电♥话♥号♥码等
to write down all her information.
个人信息的笔呀
Name, address, phone.
就在你把信带给我那时
When you came by to hand me the letter,
信上写着我必须
the letter that said I had until
在11月5日下午5点前将屋子收拾干净
5:00 P.M. on November 5th to clean up.
你的记忆不如你想象的那样差
Your memory's not as bad as you think.
是吗
Is it?
关于这个钟你能想起来什么
What can you tell me about this clock?
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表