Have your credit cards been lost or stolen?
你们知道吗 每79秒钟
Did you know that every 79 seconds,
就有一个人身份被盗
someone has their identity stolen?
要取回身份 可能要花上数年时间
It can take years, thousands of dollars
以及一大笔钱
to get your good name back.
拉莫特先生
Mr. LaMotte,
如果有人窃取了你的身份
if someone has stolen your identity,
结果却命丧黄泉
and that person has ended up dead,
在我们看来 这当中很有问题
that raises some serious questions for us.
比如说呢
Like what?
如果有人窃取了你的身份
Well, if someone stole your identity,
势必有碍你做生意
it can't be good for business.
警探 我可是受害者啊
I'm the victim here, Detective.
我们公♥司♥有上万个用户
Our company has thousands of subscribers.
不少企业客户仰仗我们
Corporate clients who depend on us
来保护他们的数据和知识产权
to protect their data, their intellectual property.
去年我公♥司♥赚了一亿两千万
This company made $120 million last year.
换句话说 我们没必要为了追究
In other words, why would we risk all that
一个微不足道的身份盗贼而冒险
in order to go after some penny-ante credit card thief?
那就更加会让
Well, that raises the possibility
杀人凶手认为他们已经
that whoever murdered our victim thinks
杀死了拉里·拉莫特本人
they killed the real Larry LaMotte.
你有什么仇家吗 拉里
Do you have any enemies, Larry?
数不胜数
Thousands.
和你一样 我以制止犯罪为使命
Like you, I make it my mission to stop criminals.
你们有徽章
You wear a badge,
我有的是所有客户的信任
I wear the trust of every client
他们每个月为我的监管工作支付19美元
who pays $19 a month to make sure that I'm watching.
如果你能给我们张名单就更好了
It'd be a lot easier if you just got us a list.
伊莱恩
Elaine!
警官们想看看我们
The officers would like to take a look
打击对象的档案
at our offenders files.
同时再准备两份订购套餐的资料
And please get two subscription packages ready.
不用担心
Don't worry.
执法部分的同行都享有折扣
Our brothers in law enforcement get a discount.
拉里·拉莫特树敌无数
Larry LaMotte had a lot of enemies,
但那些人同时是他的客户
but they're all his clients.
我看到数不清的客户投诉记录
Yeah, I see a couple of thousand have filed consumer complaints.
没错 客户们声称
Yeah, subscribers claimed
这家公♥司♥不但没保护他们的身份
that instead of protecting their identities,
相反是在窃取
the company stole them.
信♥用♥卡♥号♥码流到了尼日利亚
Credit card numbers found their way to Nigeria.
卡♥号♥♥能流到尼日利亚 也能流到别的地方
And we know what happens in Nigeria doesn't stay in Nigeria.
ID卫士公♥司♥却以"不幸的安全漏洞"为借口
I.D.-Preserve passed it off as "an unfortunate security breach."
但是有个人并不买♥♥账
But one guy didn't buy that excuse.
李·迪维瑞 34岁
Lee Devries, 34.
机械工
Machinist.
他开一辆卡车
He drove a truck
撞穿了ID卫士公♥司♥的玻璃
right through the window of I.D.-Preserve.
而后开始挥枪叫嚣
Starts waving a gun around,
要求和拉里·拉莫特面谈
demanding face-time with Larry LaMotte.
在郡监狱呆了六个月
Six months in County.
四周前才出来
He got out four weeks ago.
出狱后的首份工作是做劳务中介
His first job out of the joint-- working at a temp agency
专为粉碎机公♥司♥介绍员工
that supplies workers to the shredder company.
看来我们得找他谈谈
Sounds like somebody worth talking to.
我去告诉布拉斯
I'll call Brass.
尼克
Nicky?
-怎么了 -你有想要告诉我
- Yeah. - Were you planning on telling me that, uh,
你没再看局里的心理医生吗
you stopped seeing the departmental shrink?
我觉得这没什么
Oh, I didn't think it was a big deal.
我强制咨♥询♥过两次了
I went my mandatory two times.
这个问题我们已经讨论过了
I thought that we talked about this.
没错 我去过了
We did. I went.
就这样 你没事了吗
That's it? You're done?
你看我一直有去健身
Look, I've been getting in the gym,
吃得香 睡得好
I've been eating right, getting good sleep.
身体健康 心理健全 不是吗
Healthy body, healthy mind, right?
凯萨琳
Catherine...
我不能一直坐在房♥间
I can't sit in a room
不停地描述我的感受
and talk about how I feel from one minute to the next.
这种事我做不来
It's just not my thing.
你确定
Sure about that?
当然
Positive.
那么 李
So, Lee,
过去72小时里你都在哪儿
where you been the last 72 hours?
啊
Huh?
偶然撞见了拉里·拉莫特吗
Run into Larry LaMotte by any chance?
我就开门见山吧
I'm gonna make this simple.
你最近有没有把尸体扔进粉碎机
Have you put any bodies into any shredders lately?
好了 站起来
All right, stand up.
站起来 站起来
Stand up! Stand up!
后退 后退
Back up. Back up.
坐那儿去
Sit over there.
好吧 听着
All right, look...
现在我就是你
I'm going to be you.
不过比你识相而已
A more cooperative you.
好吧 警探 好吧
All right, Detective, all right.
我向你坦白
I'll tell you what happened.
你知道我撞见了拉里·拉莫特
Now you know that I ran into Larry LaMotte.
你知道我和他有过节
You know my history with him.
我惹了麻烦 被逮捕了
I got jammed up, and I got arrested.
不过幸运的是 我再度有了报复的机会
But as luck would have it, I got a second chance at him.
我抓住了那个混♥蛋♥ 对吗
I gathered up that bastard, right?
我把信♥用♥卡♥灌进他的喉咙
I jammed credit cards down his throat.
拿出我的枪 对着他的脑袋就是一枪
I took out my gun, I popped a cap right in his brain,
而那堆原本是拉里·拉莫特的垃圾
and I took that mess that used to be Larry LaMotte,
你知道怎么着
and you know what?
我不知道要怎么处理
I didn't know what to do with it, so,
所以趁上班全扔进了粉碎机
I put it in-in the shredder at my work.
拉里·拉莫特死了 完蛋了
That was the end of Larry LaMotte. Done.
有问题吗
Questions?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
这可不是个问题
That's not a question.
那家伙毁了我的生活
The guy destroyed my life.
我和ID卫士签了协议
I signed up with I.D.-Preserve
因为我怕有人盗用我的身份
'cause I was scared somebody was going to steal my identity.
可之后我发现 我被冒名借贷
And the next thing I know, I got loans taken out in my name,
无端多了房♥贷和完全付不起的债务
I got mortgages, I got debts I can't even begin to pay.
他们甚至没收了我的卡车
Hell, they even repossessed my truck
就放在那混♥蛋♥的公♥司♥窗前
right there in that scumbag's window.
你有不在场证明吗
You got an alibi?
六个人
Six of 'em.
多亏了拉里·拉莫特 有半打人
Thanks to Larry LaMotte, there's a half dozen guys
冒充我在他那打转
running around out there saying they're me.
你在查尸体胃里找到的
You running the credit card
-信♥用♥卡♥吗 -是的
- we found in the D.B.'s stomach? - Yeah.
别处的电脑在查他的
On the computer in the bullpen.
我电脑在查我的信♥用♥卡♥
Those are my numbers on my computer.
我在检查自己的消费状况
I'm checking my purchases.
自从知道ID卫士的肮脏手段后
Ever since that whole I.D.-Preserve thing went shady,
我就有点多疑
I got a little paranoid.
虽然有不少合法的公♥司♥都这样做 但...
There are plenty of legit companies doing this, but...
-没想到自己还真♥相♥信他们 -就是啊
- I can't believe that I trusted those guys. - Yeah.
这好比在科技夏令营遇到一个人
It's like that friend that you meet in science camp,
你和他志趣相投
and you find that you have all the same interests,
喜欢看同样的电影
and you like to go to all the same movies,
做同样的事
and do all the same things, and
然后有一天 他说要帮你理发
then one day, he offers to give you a haircut.
而你正好需要 就想说不妨一试
And you need one, so you figure, why not?
可接着他开始向你展示他的素描簿
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表