They've been coming in for months.
她想把这些全部删掉
She tried to delete them all,
但邮件还是蜂拥而至
and just couldn't keep up.
我追踪了她数码设备上的网络记录
So, I tracked the cyber footprints on her devices,
结果发现了这个
and it led me to this.
攻击邮件只是个开始
Hate mail was just the beginning.
贱♥人♥玛丽亚网
Mariaisabitch.com.
这是什么 攻击网站吗
What, a hate site?
是的 看看这个
Yeah. Check this out.
我是荡♥妇♥
I'm a slut!
啦啦队
今天选拔
我是妓♥女♥
I'm a ho.
应该怎么拼
What does that spell?
妓 女
"W-h-o-r-e!"
把它关了 我不想再看了
Turn it off. I've seen enough.
轻点鼠标 玛丽亚就在网上不胫而走
Maria went viral with a click of a button.
18个小时内就有1100万点击量
We're talking 11 million hits in 18 hours.
她源源不断地收到通过短♥信♥
She's been getting a constant flow of
和邮件发来的的"问候"
messages via text and e-mail.
来自全世界的"问候"
From all over the world?
这就是互联网的力量
It's the power of the world wide web.
她已经去世一天了
She's been dead a day.
还有短♥信♥骚扰她
She's still getting messages.
你知道吗 康拉德
You know, Conrad,
就算证据表明这女孩是自杀的
even if the evidence tells me this girl took her own life,
我还是认为这是一起谋杀
I still consider this to be murder.
你怎么得出这个结论的 尼克
Well, how do you figure that, Nick?
她受到了欺凌
She was bullied.
对 网络欺凌
Yeah. Cyber-bullied.
听着 这种欺凌手段可不同于
Look, it's not like back in the days
咱们那年代 午饭钱被偷
of getting your lunch money stolen,
走廊上被人故意绊倒的那种
or getting tripped in the hallway.
1100万人对轮番轰炸攻击这个女孩
11 million people bombarded this girl with hate,
导致她轻生
and it drove her to take her own life.
那你想怎么做
What do you want to do?
这些人都在网上 尼克
These people are online, Nick.
我们不可能拿到1100万张逮捕令
We're not going to get 11 million arrest warrants.
我知道 康拉德
I know that, Conrad,
但我认为这所学校里的
but I do feel like some of the kids
某些孩子难辞其咎
at this school are responsible,
我想继续追查
and I want to pursue that.
听着
Listen,
罗宾斯给宝宝接生时你不在场
you weren't there when Robbins delivered that baby.
我们该还玛丽亚和她的宝宝一个公道
Maria and her child deserve some justice,
我们有义务为她伸张正义
and we're obligated to give it to her.
好吧 但是跟平时取证一样
Okay, but like anything forensic,
我需要切实证据
I need proof.
结局咱们看到了 那悲剧是怎么发生的
We know how it ended, but how did it start?
给我找出那些人 同时给我
Get me names, and prove to me
证明身为优等生的准爸爸
that an honor student, soon-to-be father,
没有用自己的皮带勒死玛丽亚·迪奥里奥
didn't kill Maria Diorio with his own belt.
做到了 我就全力支持你
Do that and I will go to bat for you.
好的
All right.
按键记录可以永久保存 对吗
Every keystroke's permanent, right?
对
Right.
帮我找出与那所高中有关的所有攻击邮件
Give me all the hate mail linked to that high school.
你要回家吃午饭吗
Did you go home for lunch?
不 我要去新生儿重症监护室
No. I went over to the NIC Unit
看看小女婴
to visit our baby girl.
是吗 她怎么样了
Oh,yeah? How's she doing?
已经拿掉呼吸器 可以自主呼吸了
She's off the respirator, breathing on her own now.
真好
Good.
护士说我是唯一的探视者
Nurse told me I was her only visitor.
你确定出死亡时间了吗
Did you have a chance to work out a timeline yet?
刚确定出来
Yeah, I just finished.
玛丽亚死于上午9:30
Maria died at 9:30 A.M.
胎儿还活着 这样一来死亡时间
Baby was alive. That puts T.O.D.
不会超过15分钟
no more than 15 minutes earlier.
布拉斯证实早上8:30内森·卡尔弗已在学校
Okay, Brass confirmed that Nathan Culver was at school at 8:30,
所以若他真有用自己的皮带勒死玛丽亚
so the only way he could've killed Maria is
行凶时间只有可能是在8:30之前
if he strung her up with his own belt sometime before that.
她有没有可能挣扎了45分钟才死
Could it have taken her 45 minutes to die?
鉴于她颈部并没有严重的勒痕
Given the absence of ligature marks around her neck--
这不可能
Impossible.
内森没有杀她
Nathan didn't kill her.
我刚花了一个小时去跟一个
I just spent an hour talking to a man
自以为是狗的男人谈话
who think he's a dog.
你每问一道问题 他便以吠叫回答
You ask the man a question, he barks back at you.
一年前 他是一家热狗连锁店的经理
A year ago, this guy was the manager of a hot dog chain.
那你从中得出了什么结论
And what conclusion do you draw from that?
要么是他选择躲在自己的动物面具之下
Well, either he's hiding behind his animal mask,
要么是列斯给他洗♥脑♥了
or Neth has got him brainwashed.
博士 我觉得这结论有点过于简单
I think that might be a little simplistic, doctor.
你所有的假设都建立在一个错误的前提上
All your assumptions are based on one false premise.
愿闻其详
Which is?
你认为列斯掌握一切权力
You attribute all the power to Neth.
他是主人
He is the master.
那是他的房♥子
It is his house.
他们是他的宠物
They are his pets.
他制定规则
His rules.
没有属民 就没有国王
But a king is nothing without his subjects.
动物们造就了他 推举他
They define him, elevate him.
没有它们 他只是孤家寡人
Without them, he's just a man.
你是说他们的关系比表面上看来要平等
You're saying that the relationship is more equal than it seems?
是互惠的关系
It's a bond of reciprocity.
泰瑞尔得到了爱慕 他的宠物们得到了庇护
Tyrell gets affection, his pets get shelter.
这种关系就好比
It's like the bond between
统治和服从
dominant and submissive,
猎人和猎物
hunter and hunted.
博士 我看了新闻
I watch the news, doctor.
我甚至看了你案子的记录
I even read the transcripts of your trial.
你觉得在法庭上
Who do you think Nate Haskell
内特·哈斯克尔是在表演给谁看
was performing for in that courtroom?
不是法官也不是陪审团
It wasn't the judge or the jury.
我可以帮你
I can help.
凯斯勒医生 谢谢你 不用了
No, thank you, Dr. Kessler.
你解答了我的问题
You've answered my questions.
那我想我们到此为止了
Then I guess we're done here.
目前而已
For now.
雷博士
Hey, Dr. Ray.
我搜查列斯的马厩时
I was searching Neth's stables.
除了看到人类扮成的马
Aside from a few human ponies,
猜我还找到了什么
guess what I found.
我们要找的电枪
Our smoking stun gun.
你从列斯家的花♥园♥洒水蓬头上
This itty-bitty piece of cat suit that you recovered
找到的一小片猫皮装
from the sprinkler head on Neth's property
找不到来源
was a no-go for trace,
但是发现了非常有意思的东西
but a go-go for something very interesting.
指纹纹理
Ridge detail.
可能是凶手留下的
Could be our killer's.
我逛了一圈
I went on a shopping spree,
发现了我要找的东西
and I found just what I was looking for.
这可爱玩意你下班后准用得着
That's a lovely use of your personal time.
市面上
You'd be surprised
电枪的类型多得让人吓一跳
how many models of stun guns there are out there.
艾奥娜和犬人是被同一种
Iona and the doberman were burnt
电击枪所伤
with the same type of stun gun,
但不是列斯那把
but it wasn't Neth's.
他的电枪针头相距五厘米
His had a width of five centimeters.
而灼伤却和这把pxy-2300一致
The burns were consistent with this-- it's a pxy-2300--
这把电枪针头相距四厘米
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表