- Farmer's ex-girlfriend still lives there. - You bringing her in?
-她正在来警局的路上 -太棒了
- She's on her way to PD. - Great.
-和我一块去吗 -好啊
- Care to join me? - Why not?
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
你们确定吗 他被两辆巴士压扁了
Are you sure, smashed between two busses?
请节哀顺变
We're sorry for your loss.
你最后一次见到彼得是什么时候
Uh, when was the last time you... saw Peter?
他离开的那一天
The day he left.
我很愧疚 我为他了做午饭
I felt bad; I-I made him lunch.
咖喱鸡蛋沙拉
Curry egg salad.
我也喜欢
I love that.
放土司上的话
On toast points.
我记得他最后的话
I remember his last words.
"动漫展的回忆永世难忘"
"We'll always have comic con."
你们很亲密
You were very close.
我爱他
I loved him.
但是 他就是不表态
But... he couldn't commit.
他从不像爱他妈妈那样爱我
He never loved me the way he loved his mother.
所以我提出分手了
That's why I ended it.
都是我的错
It's my fault.
因为我他才骑上了那辆摩托
I'm the reason he was on that motorcycle.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
我与彼得分手后 他有点...恍惚
After I broke up with Peter, he was... lost,
漫无目的 找寄托
adrift, searching.
他买♥♥了辆摩托车
He bought the bike.
还有全套服装
Bought a whole outfit.
看起来就像《飞车党》的马龙·白兰度
He looked just like Marlon Brando in The Wild One.
除了瘦了点
Except thinner.
他想
He wanted to...
在公路上飞奔
hit the open road
去...寻找自己
and... find himself.
我懂
I know.
我能问你点问题吗
May I ask you something?
当然
Okay.
他...能说什么
Was there... anything he could have said,
或者...做什么
was there... something he could have done
让你回心转意吗
that would have convinced you to give him one more chance?
呃...
Um...
在心里我也一直这样问着自己
I've asked myself that same question over and over.
然后呢
And?
有一件事
There is one thing.
是什么 -噢
- What? - Oh.
是我男友
It's my boyfriend.
他今天有场比赛 铁人三项
Uh, he's got a big race today-- triathlete.
我必须走了
I, uh, I gotta go.
谢谢你们
Thank you for...
告诉我彼得的事
for telling me about Peter.
你让我忆起他的点点滴滴
You remind me so much of him.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯
Mm.
我能问你点事情吗
Uh, can I ask you something?
当然 什么事
Yes. What is it?
他开多远了啊
How far did he get?
到大峡谷了 或冰河公园了
The Grand Canyon? Glacier Park?
新斯科舍岛:加拿大东南部省
还是新斯科舍岛?
Nova Scotia?
19号♥高速 靠近第12交汇点
Highway 19, near the 12 junction.
1/4英里[0.4公里]
A quarter mile.
亚奇拿到了上传遗愿清单照片
Archie got the numbers from the prepaid cells
到社交网站的
that shared the bucket list photos
预付费手♥机♥的号♥码了
on the social networking site.
区号♥都是312
Area codes are all 312.
是芝加哥的电♥话♥
Chicago.
就算年轻人嫌生活一成不变
Oh. Even a life of rooting for the Cubs
作出这种事也是不可原谅的
is no excuse for this behavior.
我们知道这帮家伙来自哪里
So we know where the guys are from,
只是不知道他们是谁
we just don't know who they are.
没准我能帮上忙
I might be able to help with that.
从那个锁着勇士的门上
The prints on the men's door
提取的指纹属于斯科特·霍兰
that clocked that Spartan came back to a Scott Horan.
十年前因侵犯财物而被捕
Arrested ten years ago for trespassing.
位于拉斯维加斯凯撒皇宫赌场
他试图爬上凯撒的战车
He tried to mount Caesar's chariot
然后把它开到长街
and race it down the Strip.
什么
What?!
这里真是无奇不有
I love this town.
看来我们的战车劫侠正是来自芝加哥
Looks like our chariot-jacker's from Chicago.
看看他在现在怎样了
Let's see what he's doing now.
斯科特·霍兰--还住在风之城[芝加哥别称]
Scott Horan-- still living in the Windy City.
32岁
32 years old.
他名下有一辆迈巴♥赫♥
Guy's got a Maybach and a Bentley
和一辆宾利
registered to him.
钻石王老五一个
Boy's got dough.
你晓得男人总是
You know how boys
喜新厌旧
tire of their toys.
但如果他把这个当游戏
But if he considers this playtime,
我们必须阻止他
we need to end it.
我去让布拉斯停了霍兰的信♥用♥卡♥
I'll have Brass trap Horan's credit cards.
酒店保安在长长的结账队伍里
So, hotel security spotted Scott Horan
认出了斯科特·霍兰
in a long checkout line.
我们查到他的信♥用♥卡♥消费记录
We pulled his credit cards receipts.
上面显示他买♥♥了三张机票
We found out that he bought three plane tickets
订了三个房♥间
and three rooms.
另外两个人是亨特·亚恒和杰夫·布莱克利
The other names are Hunter Ahern and Jeff Blakely.
-那势必是另两个嫌疑人了 -没错
- That must be our other two suspects. - Exactamente.
拉里 科里和莫伊[电视剧活宝三人组的主角]
Larry, Curly and Moe.
拉斯维加斯警局 你们被捕了
Las Vegas Police. You're under arrest.
我们什么也没干
We-We didn't do anything. Ow.
斯科特 你究竟干啥了
What the hell'd you do, Scott?
你告密了吗
Dude, you dime us out?
不 听我说 不是你想的那样
No, hey, look... hey, this isn't what you think.
完全是误会 巨大的误会
Big misunderstanding. Huge!
我说真的 我可以解释的
Seriously, I can explain!
我们没做任何坏事
Look, we didn't do anything.
真的吗 亨特
Really, Hunter?
谁在说谎呢 是你还是这张照片
Who's lying, you or the pictures?
我们只是在玩游戏
We were just playing a game.
蓄意杀人可不是游戏
Felony murder's not a game.
高尔夫才叫游戏
Golf is a game.
我们来拉斯维加斯庆祝
We came to Vegas to celebrate
大学校友10周年聚会
our ten-year college reunion.
是嘛 杀个妓♥女♥来庆祝吗
Oh, yeah? Is killing a hooker how you celebrate?
那些照片都是假的
Uh, these pictures are fake.
是我弟兄杰夫和亨特伪造出来骗我的
My buddies, Jeff and Hunter, they were messing with me,
而且我上当了 至少在初时是
and I fell for it-- at least at first--
可这都是假的 他们拿我的钱开玩笑
but, uh, no, these are a joke at my expense.
开玩笑
A joke?
那个女人真的死了 不是开玩笑
That young lady's dead. This ain't no joke.
我说过了这些都是假照片
I'm, uh, I'm telling you that these are not real pictures.
她确实没死
She's not dead.
你可以亲自去问她
You can ask her. She'll tell you.
她已经在验尸台上告诉我了
Well, she already told me from the autopsy table.
她真的死了吗
She's really dead?
千真万确的死掉了
As dead as it gets.
所以我们才抓你 斯科特
That's why you're here, Scott.
如果杰夫和亨特杀了她
If Jeff and Hunter killed her
而你知道些情况
and you know something,
你最好告诉我 否则你就沦为同伙了
well, you better talk to me or you're going down with them.
来拉斯维加斯是我的主意
Look, it was my idea to come to Vegas.
上次我们来这里时
The last time we were here,
我们做了一些事来挑战自己
we did all these things on a dare.
可不是嘛 就比如把凯撒的战车
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表