就会有大♥麻♥烦 特鲁芬特先生
if you don't sit down, Mr. Trufant.
你到底是做什么的
What exactly do you do?
中介 经纪人 制片人
Agent, manager, producer.
大忙人啊
Busy man.
那你都制♥作♥些什么样的节目
What kind of shows do you produce?
从真人秀到脱衣舞秀
Reality shows to strip shows
什么都干 你们抓我过来干嘛
and everything in between. What am I doing here?
这是你的带子吗
These your tapes?
早就不是了
Not anymore.
这些是我录的 但是后来给别人了
I mean, I made them, yeah, but I-I gave them away.
你给谁了
Who'd you give them to?
你也知道 她可以"预约"你
She could book you, you know.
她负责为拉斯维加斯警方选犯
She's a casting director for the LVPD.
我给了我朋友罗恩
I gave 'em to my buddy, Ron.
我只想帮他一把
I was just trying to help him out.
怎么个帮法
Help him out, how?
他从不去俱乐部
He's not a club guy.
我们从小就认识
I've known him since he was a kid,
他性格有点儿木讷
and-and he's a little nerdy.
不是什么有野心的人
He's not a go-getter.
但男人总需要有女人的滋润
Always needed a little help with the ladies.
特别是他妻子已经过世了
Especially since his wifey died.
所以你就组织这些试镜
So, you held these auditions
-让他找人上♥床♥ -可以这么说
- to get him laid? - Basically.
我是说 我们当然没跟姑娘们坦白
I mean, we didn't tell the girls that, of course.
只说我们在制♥作♥一出新的嘻哈歌♥舞剧
Said we were producing a new hip-hop musical.
所以罗恩看带子
So Ron watches the tapes,
挑选他喜欢的姑娘
and he picks the girls that he likes?
是的 然后我安排见面时间
Yeah, and then I set up the dates.
跟她们说罗恩是这个项目的监制
Tell the girls Ron's the executive producer on the project,
让他变得举足轻重
make him sound important.
当她们知道演出是你们捏造的会有何反应
What happens when they find out the show is a fake?
我就跟姑娘们说项目黄了
I just tell the girls the project fell through.
没有场所 没取到剧本的版权
Lost the venue, couldn't get the rights to the story--
随便找个理由 轻而易举
whatever, blah, blah-- that's easy.
到那时 她们已经迷上了罗尼
By that time, the girl is hooked on Ronny.
我是说 一旦你认识他书呆子的另一面
I mean, once you get past his nerdy side,
他就是个腰缠万贯的迷人家伙
he's a charming guy with money to blow.
你想知道他筛掉了多少录像带里的姑娘吗
You want to know how many girls he picked off those tapes?
我们只能想象了
We can only imagine.
说真的
Seriously, so,
我制♥作♥这些东西犯了什么法呢
what kind of charge am I looking at for something like this?
老实说 我以为这都是合法的
I mean, honestly, I thought it was all legal, you know.
我是凶案组探员
I'm a homicide detective.
你会在这里是因为罗恩被谋杀了
You are here because Ron was murdered.
罗恩是我的好兄弟
Ron...Ron is my boy.
我绝对不可能伤害他
I'd never do anything to hurt him.
你有这些录像带的副本吗
You got copies of those tapes?
当然
Of course.
所有的母带我都留着
Yeah, I keep all the originals.
我想看看第15盘
I'd like to take a look at number 15.
美丽的悉妮 怎么来了
Beautiful Sydney, what's up?
新的一天 新的试演机会嘛
You know. Another day, another casting.
你最近忙什么
What's up with you?
无非就是些公事
Ah, you know, same old thing.
准备制♥作♥另一个表演
Just putting together another show.
所以悉妮发现了罗恩藏匿的录像带
So, Sydney finds Ron's secret stash of tapes.
意识到自己面试是为了应征做他的女朋友
She realizes she was auditioning to be his girlfriend.
觉得被出♥卖♥♥♥了 于是杀了他
She feels betrayed, kills him,
把他肢解 拿走了带子
Slices him up and takes the tape.
我想骨灰是悉妮告诉罗恩
I think the cremains were Sydney's way of
他是属于他妻子的信♥号♥♥
telling Ron that he belonged with his wife.
要他们生死相随
In death.
带吉他干什么呢
What's with the guitar?
我在上吉他课
I'm taking lessons.
让我看看
Let me see it.
好的
Okay.
我以为要我演奏点什么
I thought that I would play you a little something.
那把吉他在二手店那批盒子里
That guitar was in one of the boxes from the thrift store.
我们手上有这个物证
We have that in evidence.
那些琴弦很结实很细
Those guitar strings are strong and thin enough to
足以在尸体和床柱上留下那些勒痕
make those ligature marks on the body and bedposts.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
尸检的红外线图片出来了
I got the infrared photos from autopsy.
死者的胸部有些奇怪的瘀伤
There's some odd-looking bruises on the victim's chest.
你们看看
Check it out.
看起来凶手用什么
Looks like the killer was pressing down
很用力地压在了他身上
pretty hard on him with something.
瘀伤的形状
Well, the shape of those bruises
看起来和悉妮的护膝极其相似
look an awful lot like Sydney's knee pads.
吉他少了四根琴弦
Guitar's missing four strings.
正好够数绑住死者
Just the amount needed to tie up our vic.
吉它很干净
This guitar is clean.
一枚指纹也没找到
I'm not getting a single print.
或许DNA会有更多线索
Maybe DNA-- we'll have more luck.
磨耗图案也一致
Wear pattern's a match.
悉妮杀他的时候戴着护膝
Sydney was wearing these knee pads when she killed him.
瞧 卡 很快就能接你出去了
See, Cam? We're closer to getting you out of here.
今天吗
Today?
最多几天
Few days at the most.
我会跟你住 是吗
And I'll come live with you, right?
不然你还能去哪呢
Where else would you go?
他们来这里干什么
What are they doing here?
卡慕林
Hey, Camryn.
普雷斯顿女士 你得跟我们走一趟
Ms. Preston, we need you to come with us.
为什么
Why?
回警局再说
We can talk about it downtown.
请不要走
Please don't go.
别担心 我会回来找你的 好吗 卡
Don't worry, I'll be back here for you, okay, Cam?
不 我要跟你一起去
No, I'll come with you.
我一个人去就好了
Just let me go.
我不想一个人呆在这里
I don't want to be here alone.
我在这儿陪着你
Well, I'll stay here with you.
如果你愿意
If you want.
咱们可以买♥♥个匹萨 我无所谓
We'll order a pizza up in here. I don't care.
要不就去看电影什么的 你饿吗
We can watch a movie or something. You hungry?
没事的 卡
Everything's going to be okay, Cam.
不会有事的
Hey, it's going to be all right.
这简直是骚扰
This is bordering on harassment.
我没做错什么
I didn't do anything wrong.
你没跟我们说实话
You haven't been honest with us.
我把知道的都告诉你们了
I told you everything I know.
你提到瑟琳娜 朱莉 泰拉 迪安娜
About Serina and Julie and Tara and Deanna,
可是没提到其他这些女人
but not about these other women.
我想这就是
I believe this is the reason
你跟罗恩分手的原因
you broke up with Ron.
你发现了这些试镜录像带 怒不可遏
You found these audition tapes, and you snapped.
也许是吧
Maybe I did.
他是个不善交际的上班族
Here's this-this geeky business guy,
根本不是我喜欢的类型
who wasn't my type at all.
从不会每晚泡夜店
Wasn't out in the club every night,
或者对我花言巧语
or-or spitting mad game at me.
可我还是爱上了他
I fell in love with him anyway.
结果我却发现
Till I found out
他才是最阴险的那一个
he was the shadiest of them all.
我很生气 感到背叛
I felt angry, betrayed.
我不想让任何人知道
I didn't want anyone to know
我竟然被这种蠢事骗了
I fell for something so stupid,
包括你们
including you guys.
好吧
All right.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表