我得和你们说再见了
I bid you adieu.
现在 先生们女士们
And now, ladies and gentlemen,
请你们跟着我...
if you'll follow me--
走这边 去接待处
this way to reception.
我可以给你们介绍茱迪
Uh, I can introduce you to Judy,
她会给你们讲解错综复杂的派遣工作
who will then explain to you the intricacies of dispatch.
你真不应该没要电♥话♥
You really shouldn't let her leave
就让她离开
without get her number.
她又不是来这里找男朋友
She didn't come here to get hit on.
老兄 这是给你的小腾空球
Dude, it's a pop fly hit right to you.
你要做的是戴好手套接住它
All you gotta do is put your glove up and catch it.
相信我 去 马上去
Trust me. go. go now.
嗨 我不想太过鲁莽或什么
Hi. um, I'm not trying to be pushy or anything,
不过我在想
but I was just thinking
如果你真的想了解实验室的运作
if you really want to know more about the lab,
或许可以把电♥话♥给我
maybe you could give me your number
那我们就能找时间出来聊聊这个
and we could go out sometime and talk about it.
通常我不会乱给电♥话♥
Normally, I wouldn't,
不过还有谁比警♥察♥更安全呢
but who could be safer than a cop?
而且你看起来人不错
Plus you seem really nice.
好啊
Why not?
好的
All right.
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
好 我会打给你的
Okay. I'll call you.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
果冻男得罪你什么了啊
What did jell-o man ever do to you?
有些人生来只为了受罪
Eh, some men were just born to suffer.
现在执行电刑不用再电♥话♥咨♥询♥州长了...
Since there's been no call from the governor...
在以前,典狱长得通过行刑室中的电♥话♥向州长询问是否如期执行电刑
瞧 在电刑里
See, in an electrocution,
电流通过头盖骨流进脑袋
current enters the head through the skullcap
并通过附加在脚踝上的接地线
and is drawn through the body by the grounding wire,
流经受刑者全身
which is attached to the ankle.
只要一定电流量流过心脏的时间够长
Amperage flows through the heart long enough
就能造成心脏停博
to ensure that it arrests.
所以流量该是18.5毫安
So we have... 18.5 milliamps.
这足以让一个人的心脏停跳了
That's more than enough juice to stop a man's heart.
但还不足以让他着火
But not enough to light him up
并在受害者头部留下我们所见的烙印
and cause the burns that we saw on the vic's head.
所以要么我的推测是错的
So either my theory's wrong
要么我们漏了一个变量
or we missed a variable.
应该是漏了一个变量
Try missing a variable.
我分♥析♥了你从那个
I analyzed the black
濒死的家伙脑袋上取下的黑色物质
flecks you pulled from Almost Dead Guy's head.
物质来源自一种聚乙烯海绵
The material came from a polyethylene sponge--
化学合成的 像这个
synthetic, like this one.
那就能解释了
That explains it.
用了一块由电解质溶液浸泡过的
A saline-solution-soaked sponge
海绵来导电
is used to conduct electricity.
但 这海绵必须是天然的
But... the sponge has to be natural.
不然
Otherwise...
它就会阻碍电流通过
it impedes the charge.
用一块合成海绵会增大电阻
Using a synthetic sponge increases resistance...
将大量电流转化为热能
...converting most of the electrical current to heat,
确实可以在低电流强度下烤焦受害人
literally cooking the victim in low amperage.
这不足以使其心脏停跳
There's not enough to stop his heart.
却绝对能让他脑袋起火
But definitely enough to set his head on fire.
一年一度的反传统狂欢节 因燃烧木制人像的传统得名
你参加过火人狂欢节吗
You ever been to Burning Man?
现在见识了
I have now.
这么说凶手用的是一把电椅
So our killer is using an electric chair.
电椅很容易搭建
Which is easy enough to construct.
是 你刚刚就证明了这点
Yeah, you just proved that.
要让一个人烧起来需耗费不少电
It's got to take a ton of juice to fry someone.
也许我们可以去拉斯维加斯水电局查一查
Maybe we can check with LV Power and Water,
看看市区内有没有哪处用电剧增
see if there were any surges on the grid.
可惜这事不关乎于电压
Well, unfortunately, it's not about voltage,
而是电流强度的问题
it's about amperage.
如果接线够粗的话
If your connection was strong enough,
你可以直接将电椅接入墙壁插座
you could plug this thing straight into the wall.
你是说市内任何一间屋里
So you're saying that chair could be
都有可能有电椅
in any house in the city?
卡车内也行
Or truck.
犯罪现场的证据表明
The evidence at the crime scene says
受害者头部起火时
that the victim's head was on fire
被人从一辆行驶中的汽车抛了出去
when he was thrown from a moving vehicle.
-也就是说他刚被烧着 -没错
- Which means he had just been fried. - Right.
-这么说是一个移♥动♥杀人机器了 -对
- So, a mobile killing machine? - Right.
凯萨琳
Catherine...
找到匹配的了
Got a match.
车轮印迹是由LT245/75R16型号♥的
Tire tracks were made by LT245/75R16
米其林轻型卡车轮胎留下的
Michelin light truck tire.
只可惜这是西南部唯一
Too bad it's only the most
最常见的轻型卡车轮胎
common light truck tire in the Southwest.
卡车有两根轮轴
Well, truck had two axles.
两个前轮 四个后轮
Two tires in the front, four in the back.
我们要找的可能是辆轻型货车或小集装箱
Could be we're looking for a pickup or a cube van.
-没错 -另外
- All right. - Also...
我查到了这位无名氏的身份了
got an I.D. on our John Doe.
卡尔顿·多林
Carlton Doreen.
他的妻子两天前举报他失踪
His, uh, wife reported him missing two days ago.
他的DNA与从他家提取的样本相匹配
We matched his DNA to exemplars from his home.
他是谁
And who is he?
一个普通人
Uh, regular guy.
在一家五金店工作
Uh, works at a hardware store.
没有前科
Uh, no record,
没查到有仇人 也没有高额债务
no known enemies, no outstanding debts.
你看起来很疲惫 格雷格
You look tired, Greg.
你应该回家休息
You should go home.
是 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
我精力都被燃尽了
I'm burnt.
不好意思 这词用得不好
Sorry. Unfortunate choice of words.
回家吧
Go home.
你给她打电♥话♥了吗
Did you call her yet?
你可不想让我打给她 对吧
You don't want me to call her, do you?
别让那个电♥话♥号♥码石沉大海
Don't let that number go cold, now.
你倒是丝毫不浪费时间啊 是吧
You don't waste much time, do you?
我打得太早了吗
Did I call too soon?
我还没回家呢
I hadn't even gotten home yet.
不过你能打来我很高兴
But I'm glad you did.
我很诧异你竟然没有约
I was surprised you were available.
我基本上放弃约会了
I've pretty much given up on the dating scene.
太痛苦
It's too painful.
我觉得自己好坏啊
I feel wicked.
我从不在上班当晚喝酒
I never drink on a school night.
其实 我几乎不怎么喝酒
Actually, I hardly ever drink at all.
不过好在我是乘公交的
Good thing I took the bus.
什么 你没有车吗
What, you don't have a car?
普通教师哪买♥♥得起车
Schoolteacher's salary.
我觉得只要我的学生们
I figure if it's good enough for my students,
觉得好就够了
it's good enough for me.
你的学生肯定很喜欢你
Your students must love you.
这我不清楚
Well, I don't know about that.
不过他们要是知道一位真正的科学家
But I bet they'd get a kick out of
要莅临我校 准会大吃一惊
a visit from a real scientist.
荣幸之至
I'd be honored.
敬你的学生们
To your students.
再干一杯
Another toast.
好啊
All right.
敬我们两个
To us.
敬我们俩
To us.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表