难说 不过看看这个
It's hard to say. But check this out.
有辆车在等她吗
What, a car stopped for her?
看着像是一辆旧萨博
It looks like an old Saab.
萨拉是不是提及过
Hey, didn't Sara mention something
亚丁博士开的就是一辆这样的老爷车
about Dr. Aden driving an old dinosaur like that?
他的车不见了
His car's gone.
他很精明 一直牵着我们走
Well, he's smart enough to lead us along,
可能他猜到咱们会来
maybe he knew we were coming.
亚丁博士
Dr. Aden!
亚丁博士
Dr. Aden?!
有人吗
Hello?!
有人吗
Hello?!
艾丽斯 二甲基色胺 2011年2月10日
"Alice-- DMT-- Feb 10, 2011.
艾丽斯 氯♥胺♥酮♥ 2011年1月18日
Alice-- Ketamine-- Jan 18, 2011."
他们有定期来往
They had a regular thing going.
这卷是昨天的
This one's from yesterday.
能眨一下眼吗 艾丽斯
Can you blink, Alice?
回来
Come back.
回来 集中注意力
Come back! Focus!
把你看到的都告诉我
Tell me everything you've seen.
我要知道你看见了什么
I need to know what you're seeing.
听着我的声音 艾丽斯
Let me in, Alice.
留心听着
Let me in.
我可不是你那条抽水烟的毛毛虫
I'm not just your hookah-smoking caterpillar.
注:《爱丽丝梦游仙境》中的人物
告诉我你看到的一切
Tell me everything you've seen!
我必须知道
I need to know!
50毫克河豚毒素 网上订购的
50 milligrams Tetrodotoxin, just a mouse click away.
致幻剂是亚丁博士提供的
Dr. Aden supplied the paralytic.
艾丽斯只不过是把药发给其他人
Alice just passed it around.
我知道你已经到那儿了 艾丽斯
I know you've arrived there, Alice.
别把我丢下
Don't leave me behind!
艾丽斯
Alice?!
这有台摄影机
The video camera.
这卷是今天的
This one's from today.
我站在人生的十字路口
I've come to a crossroads.
歧途至此为止
The false path ends here.
长久以来 我一直不把危险当回事
I've flirted with the precipice for too long...
把脆弱生命扔进死亡的威胁里
dispatching canaries into the celestial coal mine,
自己却回避亲身体验
but shying from the descent myself.
这次不同
No longer.
现在我要摆脱的不只是精神的枷锁
I now slip not just the bonds of mind,
还有我的肉体与灵魂
but of body and spirit.
我准备好出发了...
I'm ready to set sail...
毫不畏惧
unafraid.
伊萨卡岛...我来了
Ithaca... I come.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
听到了
Yeah.
亚丁博士
Dr. Aden!
博士
Doctor?
瞳孔对光反应微弱
A faint pupil response.
他服毒的时间大概是中午
He ingested the toxin around noon.
以他的年纪
At his age,
大脑缺氧这么长时间 他已经到那头了
depriving his brain of oxygen for that period of time, he's in there,
但我觉得他很难再找到回来的路
but I doubt he'll ever find his way back out.
爱丽丝这次掉到哪个兔子洞里去了
What rabbit hole has Alice fallen down?
尼克 你还在校园里吗
Nick, are you at the campus?
亚丁的车就停在楼前面
Aden's car's parked out front.
校警刚打电♥话♥通知我们
Campus police called it in.
我正在楼里面排查
I'm, uh, checking the building.
收到
Copy.
艾丽斯
Alice?
我们在到处找你
We've been looking for you.
我也在找人
I was looking for someone, too.
你妈妈吗
Your mother?
我找到她了
I found her!
我看到她过得很好
I saw she was happy.
她跟我说她爱我
She told me she loved me.
让我回到现实
Told me to go back.
艾丽斯
Alice...
库尔特跟马克斯去哪儿了
Where, where, where are Kurt and Max?
我得告诉他们
I have to tell them
我以为一切都是做梦
it was everything I thought I imagined.
我得知道他们有没有到那
I need to know if they found it, too.
艾丽斯 他们回不来了
They're not coming back, Alice.
致幻剂 神经毒素 外加感官剥夺
Hallucinogens, neurotoxins and sensory deprivation.
这些小孩并没有去另一个世界冒险
These kids weren't really venturing to the other side.
你觉得他们只是受药物诱导而做梦了
You think they were just inducing chemical dreams?
他们看到的所有景象都能用神经科学解释
All their visions could be explained by neuroscience.
-是的 -不要误解我的意思
- Yeah. - Don't get me wrong.
我肯定亚当和夏娃
I'm sure Adam and Eve,
首次见到尸体时
when they stood over the first dead body,
也在思索着灵魂的去向
meditated on where his soul went.
人类一直在思考是否有来生这个问题
Humans have always pondered whether there's an afterlife.
是呀 如果死人能讲话
Yeah, if the dead could talk,
我们早就找到答案了
we'd all have our answers,
可惜死人不会讲话
but no one's talking.
目前还没发生过而已
They haven't so far.
这让我相信
Which leads me to believe
死后的生命历程注定是神秘的
that part of life that is death is meant to be a mystery.
博士 你说的话好像不是很科学
You don't sound very scientific, Doc.
我总在人们生命中最不幸的最后一天遇见他们
I see people on the last, worst day of their lives.
我宁愿相信他们会去一个更好的地方
And I'd like to believe they go to a better place.
我也希望我对你的认识比你对那些人的认识要深点
I'd like to think I know you a little better than that.
我早在上医学院之前 就在
Well, I was taught that in Sunday school
周日学校里学过这些了
long before medical school.
你知道我相信什么吗
You know what I believe?
我相信给这个世界带来磨难和痛苦的人
I believe that people that bring suffering and pain into this world
应该遭到十倍的报应
should have it repaid to them tenfold,
无论在今生还是来世
either in this world or the next one.
小心点
Careful.
恶魔总有办法接近善良的人们
Evil has a way of making friends with the good
把他们拖进黑暗的深渊
and dragging them into the darkness.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表