The man's already dead.
多亏了你 他死得不明不白
Well, thanks to you, nobody knew that.
我肯定咱们能私下解决
I'm sure we can work something out.
要怎么退钱 你才会装作没看见
What kind of refund would make you look the other way?
不需要你退钱
It's not going to cost you any money.
不需要 只需要蹲六个月大牢
No, but it'll cost you six months in County.
因妨碍司法公正
You're both under arrest
你们都被捕了
for obstruction of justice.
我得知道
I got to know.
你怎么发现的
How'd you figure it out?
追踪证据啊
I followed the evidence.
在你眼里 那只是一堆废料和快钱
Where you saw some scrap and some quick cash,
在我眼里却是一位但求死得明白的人
I saw a man who needed to be spoken for.
是你弟弟给了我提示
Your brother's the one who gave me the tip.
给你吧
You got this.
那你的车呢
What about your bike?
留着吧
Oh, keep it.
是证据
It's evidence.
我不会再上公路了
I'm done with the open road.
你什么也找不到
You got nothing.
这是安布尔的银行记录
These are Amber's bank records.
她死后你把钱取个精光 是的
You cleaned her out after she died. Yeah.
她的就是我的 行吗
Well, what's hers is mine, okay?
这就是爱 伙计
That's love, buddy.
不 先生 这是杀人动机
No, sir. This here is motive.
据卢克索酒店的工作人员说
Now, the staff at the Luxor tells me
你每隔一天就在那输上几千块钱
that you drop a couple of g's there every other day.
就因为这样你才逼你的女朋友
Is that why you forced your girlfriend
再度卖♥♥淫吗
to start hooking again?
我可没逼她 好不好
Hey, I did not force her, okay?
她自愿去做的
She did it on her own.
她自己想做 知道吗
She wanted to do it, you know?
不是有句俗语说
Hey, what do they say --
"一日为娼 终生为娼"
"Once a whore, always a whore".
你还真是会讲话呀
Wow, you know, you're a real gentleman.
谢谢
Thank you.
我认为她想离开你
I think she wanted to leave you,
但是你不肯
but you wouldn't let her.
她给你看了那张她假死的照片
She showed you that phony photo of her own death.
你就抓住这个机会假戏真做
You just took it as an opportunity to really kill her.
正好可以嫁祸给那几个从芝加哥来的笨蛋身上
You could just pin it on one of those Chi Town flunkies.
我说的对吗
Am I right?
不 不对
No. No.
听我说 安布尔 她爱我
Listen to me. Amber -- she loved me, okay?
她所做的一切都是为了我
Everything she did, she did it for me.
在她死的那晚 她打过电♥话♥给我
You know, on the night she died, she called me, okay?
当晚早些时候 她说
Earlier in the night. She said
她弄到了一些钱 现金 有五千多
she came into some green, some cash -- five grand and...
我那晚正好输得很惨
I had kind of a rough night at the tables that night,
所以...
so...
我还能怎样
what was I gonna do?
她说她会把钱打到我的账户里
She said she'd put it in my account.
打电♥话♥去卢克索酒店问问
Hey, call the Luxor, okay?
我整晚都在那 一直输个不停
I was there, all night long -- losing.
5千美金啊
Five grand, huh?
她得玩多少花样
How many tricks did she have to turn
才能弄到那么多钱
to make that kind of money?
一个就够
One.
男人都是用下半身思考的
Guy's little head was doing all the thinking for him.
你知道吗 他甚至跟她说
You know, he even told her
事成之后会再给她
he would give her another five g's
五千块
after he was done.
蠢货
Idiot.
这家伙是谁
And who was this guy?
就是那些从芝加哥来的笨蛋之一
He's one of those guys -- Chi Town flunkies.
她大半夜的怎么给你
How did she get you that much cash
那么多钱
in the middle of the night?
你听说过自助取款机吗
You ever hear of an ATM?
那玩意现在可以扫描钞票
They scan cash now.
银行查到安布尔的5千美金
Bank traced Amber's $5,000
存到了这个存款机里
deposit to this ATM.
如果那笔钱是其中一个从芝加哥来的人给的
And if one of our Chicago boys gave her the money,
他的指纹应该还留在上面
his prints may still be on it.
最后一笔现金存款是1千2百美金
The last cash deposit was for $1,200.
1千2百
$1,200.
1千5百的现金存款
Cash deposit for $1,500.
还有一笔2百8十的现金存款
Another cash deposit for $280.
这笔是5千美金
That's $5,000.
我们在你给安布尔·罗的
We found your prints
现金上找到了你的指纹
on the cash you gave Amber Rowe.
就在你杀她之前给的
Right before you killed her.
怎么了
What happened?
当够输家了吗
Tired of being the loser?
不想再当朋友们的笑柄了吗
Tired of being the brunt of your friends' jokes?
查查你的电邮
Check your e-mail.
告诉过你的 兄弟
Told you, bro.
游戏结不结束由我们说了算
Game's over when we say it's over.
你又输了
You lose. Again.
你们...就为了打赌而杀了那个女孩
You...you killed the girl for a bet?
拿出点男人的样来
Man up.
你有很多账单要付呢
You got bills to pay.
对了 我们把房♥里的小冰箱吃空了
By the way, we drained the minibar.
我以为他们真的把她给杀了
I thought they really did it.
我无数次想打电♥话♥报♥警♥
I wanted to call the cops a hundred times,
但是我很怕
but I was scared.
我一旦报了警
The minute I make that call,
我的人生就完了
my life is over.
不管人是不是我杀的 我都算共犯
Whether I killed her or not, I'm a part of it.
我想借酒浇愁
Tried to drink it all away.
或是借酒壮胆
Or maybe tried to get up the courage
来打那个电♥话♥
to do the right thing.
结果她却走进了酒吧
And then she walked in.
你是那俩家伙的朋友
You're friends with the guys.
没错 我还真
Yup. Uh, you know, I, uh...
被他们给骗了
I fell for it.
拜托 你怎么会那么笨
Come on, you can't be that stupid.
她说她参与了整件事
She told me she was in on the whole thing.
当我告诉她 我真的以为
When I told her that I really thought
她死了
she was dead...
她就开始大笑
she just started laughing.
她说她不敢相信我居然那么笨
She said she couldn't believe that I was so stupid.
我朋友这么说就算了
I could take that from the guys,
但连个妓♥女♥都贬我
but not from some whore.
就在那时 我想到了
That's when I figured it out.
一个让他们再也笑不出来的办法
A way to wipe the smiles off all their faces.
我提出给1万美金再拍一张照片
I offered her ten grand for another photo shoot.
我受气了那么多年
In all those years...
我知道这很变♥态♥
I know it's sick,
但原来 胜他们一筹的感觉很棒
but...it felt so good... ...to one-up them.
我杀了安布尔以后 就把那张
After I killed Amber, I uploaded
假照片
the staged photo --
他们的假照片 放上了维加斯网站
their photo -- to that Vegas web site,
而我杀了他们的妓♥女♥
and I killed their hooker.
我准备在回程飞机上告诉他们
On the plane home, I was going to tell them
人是我杀的 但是倒霉的是他们
that I did it, but they were on the hook for it.
我赢了
I won.
我终于成了老大
I was finally the one calling the shots.
我才是话事人
I was The Man.
当话事人的感觉怎么样
And-And what's that like, being The Man?
你的朋友们将因行为不当的小罪入狱
So your friends are gonna go to jail for misdemeanor.
而你将因一级谋杀入狱
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表