Oh, how continental. Lucky guy.
看看这张全家福
Check out the family photo.
是情侣装呢
Matching outfits.
看着总觉得哪里不太对劲
There is something very wrong with that.
哪有 多好的一张全家福
What? That is a nice family photo.
还是不太对劲
Still wrong.
猫去哪了
I don't see the cat.
可能跑出去了
Probably took off.
好的 凶手是从窗户进来的
Okay, so the killer came through the window
然后偷袭了埃尔文夫人 没错吧
and surprised Mrs. Irwin, right?
凶手听到她丈夫要洗完澡出来了
Killer hears the husband getting out of the shower.
就去对付他了
Goes to take care of him.
各位 看啊
Hey, uh, guys?
现金和信♥用♥卡♥都还在
Cash and credit cards are still here.
是啊 想想也是
You know, come to think of it,
这样的鹦鹉值好几千美元呢
parrots like these are worth thousands of dollars.
能说话那种就更贵了
More, if they can talk.
我看这不是入室抢劫
I don't think this is a robbery.
也许他们被盯上了
Well, maybe they were targeted.
我会找房♥东问问
I'll go talk to the landlord.
看看埃尔文夫妇有没有与谁结怨
See if anybody had a problem with the Irwins.
-嗨 大卫 -嗨
- Hey, David. - Hey.
抱歉我迟到了 今天诸事不顺
I am so sorry I'm late. It's been one of those days.
没事 反正尸体也不会跑掉
They're not going anywhere.
怎么今天的案子都和玻璃桌有关
What is the deal with glass tables today?
阳台上的指纹是马龙的
The print on the balcony door belongs to Malone.
阳台上只有一组鞋印
There's only one set of shoe prints out here.
十码的鞋 是马龙先生的尺码
Size 10, same size as Mr. Malone.
如果他是被别人推落阳台的
If he was pushed from this balcony,
那阳台上一定会有凶手留下的证据
there'd be evidence of his attacker out here
但看来一点也没有
and there doesn't appear to be any.
也许他是从别处被推落的呢
Maybe he was pushed from somewhere else?
看看尸体的坠落点
Look where the body landed.
并不在阳台的正下方
The body's not directly below this balcony.
而是在隔壁房♥间的正下方
It's under the one next door.
隔壁的套房♥是由来自俄亥俄的
Suite next door is registered to
史黛西·卡诺和黛娜·卡尔斯顿登记入住的
a Stacy Cano and a Dana Carlston, from Ohio.
就我们所知 和死者没有关系
No connection to the victim that we know of.
这有血滴
Drop of blood.
拉斯维加斯警局 快开门
LVPD! Open up!
有血迹
Got a blood trail.
给 喝这个
Here you go. Drink this.
谢谢
Thank you.
你有些轻微擦伤
You've got some minor bruising,
但没有大伤口
but no open wounds.
所以你们身上的血迹
And it appears that the blood that you were both covered in
看来不是你们的
doesn't belong to either of you.
那这是谁的血
Who does it belong to then?
我们还指望你们回答这个问题呢
We were hoping you could tell us.
认识这个男人吗
Do you recognize this man?
不 不认识
No, I don't think so.
我们认为他昨晚可能在你们房♥里
We think he might have been in your hotel room last night.
没印象了吗
You don't remember?
我们喝了很多酒
We had a lot to drink.
什么都记不清了
Everything's a little hazy.
你们觉得这是他的血吗
Do you think that this is his blood?
他怎么了
What happened to him?
他死了
He's dead.
噢 我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我又想吐了
I'm gonna be sick again.
等会警♥察♥会过来
An officer's going to come by and
送你们俩去医院 帮你们退房♥
take you both to the hospital, get you checked out.
但之后我们还会再问你们一些问题
But we're still going to need to ask you some more questions.
清楚了吗
Okay?
清楚了
Okay.
死者的颅骨骨折
The victim suffered a fractured skull
伴有颅内出血
and intercranial bleed.
导致了他失去知觉
Rendered him unconscious.
即是说凶手趁他洗澡时袭击了他
So the killer attacked him in the shower
并抓他的头部撞向墙壁
and smashed his head against the wall.
然后他溺死了
And he drowned.
溺死了
Drowned?!
可浴缸里没有水啊
We didn't find any water in the tub.
要知道 少量水也是可以溺死人的
You know, it's possible to drown in an inch of water.
死者当时已经失去意识 抬不起头
Victim was unconscious. Couldn't lift his head up.
排水管被身体堵住 水越积越多
Drain was clogged. Water built up.
但在你们到场的时候 水都流光了
By the time you arrived, the water was gone.
我还发现了别的
But I found something else.
他的上身有已愈合的伤疤
Healed scars on his upper body.
可能是以前与人冲突时留下的
Could be from some past altercation.
看来埃尔文有不少仇家
Guess Mr. Irwin had some enemies.
你死定了 你听到没
You are dead, you hear me?!
你死定了
You're dead!
几天前你在埃尔文家的语♥音♥信箱
You left that message on the Irwin's voice mail
留下了这条留言 德韦恩
a couple days ago, Dwayne.
你怎么知道就是我
How do you know it was me?
还问我怎么知道的
How do I know it was you?
你用家里电♥话♥打的啊
You called from your home phone.
没错 但不一定是我打的啊
Yeah, that doesn't prove I made the call.
老兄 这就是你的声音
Dude, it's your voice.
德韦恩 你要知道
All right, look, Dwayne,
你就住在埃尔文夫妇隔壁
you live next door to the Irwins.
你的房♥东说你威胁过埃尔文好几次了
Your landlord says you threatened him several times.
你还想把他赶出去 对吧
You tried to get him evicted, right?
没错 我是讨厌他
Yeah, I hated him all right,
但人又不是我杀的
but I didn't kill him.
我倒是想杀了那只鸟来着
I thought about killing that bird, though.
一天到晚叽叽喳喳 没个消停
It never shut up. Squawking all day and night.
慢着慢着
Hold on a minute.
你是说你威胁你的邻居说要杀了他
You mean you threatened to kill your neighbors
就因为那只鸟太吵了吗
because the bird was making too much noise?
不只是因为鸟吵
Wasn't just the bird.
埃尔文夫妇一天到晚吵个不停
The Irwins were arguing all the time.
尖叫吵闹 还砸东西
Screaming, throwing things.
就像在上演《搏击俱乐部》
It was like Fight Club over there.
那你报过警没有
You call the cops?
没有 他们想自相残杀就成全他们好了
No, they wanted to kill each other. Why not let 'em.
你今早七点人在哪
All right, where were you at 7:00 this morning?
在自己家
In my apartment.
是一个人在家吗
Your apartment? Alone?
不算是
Not exactly.
什么叫不算是 说清楚
Not exactly? What does that mean?
那时我正和贝琪激♥情♥电♥话♥呢
I was having some pretty hot phone sex with Betsy.
行 我会去查证的
Okay, I'm going to have to verify that.
我要怎么联络上贝琪
How do I get ahold of Betsy?
你有信♥用♥卡♥吗
You got a credit card?
每分钟只需要付4.99刀
Only cost you $4.99 a minute.
你们昨晚肯定玩得很疯吧
You ladies had quite a party last night.
我们是在庆祝
We were celebrating.
我的离婚协议在上周生效了
My divorce was finalized a week ago.
噢
Oh.
你结婚多久了
How long were you married?
七年
Seven years.
我曾经打两份工
Worked two jobs
就为了供那混♥蛋♥读医药大学
to send that son of a bitch to medical school.
结果他却跟班里的每一个女生
And it turned out he was examining the anatomy
都搞上了
of every girl in the class.
我也曾嫁给过这样的男人
Hmm. I was married to one of those.
那么你肯定明白
Then you know.
那是我人生中最灰暗的日子
It's been the worst year of my life.
我只是想要
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表