Yeah, right here.
没有亮片
No sequins.
同一地点
Same location...
我确信这是同一个女人
and I know this is the same girl.
可照片上却是不同的裙子
The photo shows a different dress,
不一样的勒痕
different ligature.
怎么会这样呢
Well, how's that happen?
我通过维加斯受害者网站
So I contacted the Web hosts
联♥系♥了网站托管商
from VictimsOfVegas.com.
他们把那张上传照片的元数据发过来了
They sent over the metadata for the uploaded photo.
根据数据 那张妓♥女♥死者的照片
According to the data, the picture of your dead hooker
拍摄于中午12:23
was taken at 12:23 a.m.
两晚前拍的
two nights ago.
但她是今天凌晨1点左右死亡的
But she died around 1:00 a.m.-- this morning.
所以这张照片至少是在
So the photo was taken
她死前的24小时前拍的
at least 24 hours before she died.
你的元数据肯定是错的
Your metadata must be wrong.
不 我不这么认为
No, no, I don't think so.
你就是不想输了打赌 对吧
You really can't stand to lose a bet, can you?
你也是一伙的吗
Are you in on this?
等等 别看我
Wait. Don't look at me.
数据就是数据
Data's data.
放大那个毂盖 亚奇
Zoom in on that hubcap, Archie.
烟花吗
Fireworks?!
没错 在丹吉尔楼上空
Yep. Over the Tangiers.
每周三晚上从午夜放到12:30
Every Wednesday night from midnight to 12:30.
这张照片是在
This photo was taken
两晚前拍的 格雷格 那时她还活着
two nights ago, Greg, and she was alive.
我想这下到你欠他100元了
I think you owe the man 100 bucks.
所以说是怎么回事
So what are we saying?
凶手在垃圾桶上
A killer fakes a photo
杀害这个妓♥女♥的24小时前
of a dead hooker in a dumpster
先伪造了死亡现场
24 hours before he kills her for real?
太荒唐了
That's insane.
不
No.
不 你知道真正荒唐的是什么吗
No, you know what's really insane?
就是和我打赌
Betting against me.
拿来吧 亲爱的
Let's go, baby.
多亏你了 亚奇
Thanks a lot, Archie.
你怎么不是骑过来的
Didn't hear you ride up.
我以为你说的只是马达运转不顺而已
Thought you said it was just running rough.
没错 直到离这儿大概半英里
Yeah, it was until about a half mile ago
在一个高中门口熄火了
when it died in front of a high school...
真应该教教那些年轻人
full of youngsters who need to be taught
这才是合适的摩托装
that this is proper motorcycle attire
而不是嘲笑的对象
and not fodder for ridicule.
我记得你说这摩托车是原装的
I thought you said this bike was all original.
跳蚤市场的那家伙是这么说的
That's what the guy at the swap meet told me.
你在跳蚤市场买♥♥了一辆老爷车
You bought a vintage bike at a swap meet?
我上当了吗
Is that bad?
别告诉我你没留下卖♥♥♥车♥人的
Tell me you got the name and number of the guy
姓名和电♥话♥
that sold this bike to you.
他眼神很真诚 握手也很有力
Well, he-he had honest eyes and a firm handshake.
前灯 油箱的确是古董的
Your headlight, your tank-- that's real.
尾灯是复古的
Your taillight's retro,
座椅是复古的
your seat's retro...
排气管的
You got some...
焊接不太平整
sloppy welding here at the exhaust.
这个后视镜明显不是原装的
This, uh, rearview mirror is certainly not original.
所以说我被骗了
So I got suckered.
是 没错
Yes, you did.
弗兰肯斯坦制♥造♥了科学怪人
我买♥♥的摩托车就是个科学怪人
My bike's a Frankenstein monster.
科学小怪蛋是弗兰肯斯坦的助手
没错 科学小怪蛋
Yes, Igor.
但是听着
But listen...
也许我们可以帮你修好它
maybe we can get it running again for you.
你已经修过了吗 大卫
You been working on the bike, David?
没有啊 怎么了
No. Why?
那个...
Well...
空气过滤器上有血迹
...there's blood on your air filter.
我想我找到问题所在了
Think I may have found your problem.
-那是什么 -是组织
- What is that? - That is tissue.
-看到指纹纹理了吗 -看到了
- See the ridge detail? - Yeah.
还有部分指甲 从宽度来看
And the partial nail? Judging from the width,
我敢说这是某人♥大♥拇指的末端
I'd say this was the tip of someone's thumb.
我不过是想买♥♥辆帅气的摩托车
All I wanted to buy was a sweet ride.
看来你替自己弄来了一个犯罪现场
Well, it looks like you bought yourself a crime scene.
对 没错
Yeah, you're right.
-我被骗了 -还得到了一段拇指
- You know, I've been defrauded. - And "Bethumbed."
我一定要搞清♥真♥♥相♥
Yeah, I'm going to get to the bottom of this!
你想了解更多
You wanted to be in the field more.
就追踪线索
Follow the evidence.
我问过扫黄组的熟人
I talked to this vice cop I know.
他说安布尔·罗是个老手
He said that Amber Rowe was a regular,
但她已经金盆洗手
but that she cleaned her act up.
大概六个月前就洗手不干了
She got out of the business about six months ago.
看起来并没有
Guess not.
拉斯维加斯警♥察♥
Lvpd!
开门
Open up!
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
对 我们在找
Yeah, we're looking for
安布尔·罗的公♥寓♥ 你是谁
Amber Rowe's apartment. Who are you?
我是她男友
I'm her boyfriend.
她...
She, uh...
她答应过我再也不干这个了
promised me she wasn't going to do it anymore.
你知道她有没有皮条客吗
Do you know if she had a pimp?
显然她...
Obviously she was...
瞒我这事儿很有一套
pretty good at hiding that stuff from me.
那她肯定会不停地接到
So, she must have been getting calls from dates,
预约电♥话♥
all hours of the day and night.
这要怎么瞒
How'd she hide that?
她告诉我她在做模特 你知道吗
She told me that she was modeling, you know?
还说她工作得很顺利
That things were going really well for her.
那我来问清楚你
So let me get this straight.
你的模特女友昨晚彻夜未归
Your model girlfriend doesn't come home last night,
而你却完全没想过她可能出事了
and you don't start to think there might be something wrong?
她昨晚打过电♥话♥给我
She called me last night,
好吧 刚过12点打来的
all right?-- just after midnight--
她跟我说要和几个朋友出去玩
and told me that she was out with some of her friends.
说早上再见
She'd see me in the morning.
这里可是维加斯
It's Vegas.
你叫什么来着
And what's your first name again?
克雷格
Craig.
克雷格
Craig.
还有...
And, uh...
你是做什么工作的 克雷格
what is it that you do for a living, Craig?
我做一点顾问的活儿
I do a little consulting.
大白天的
In your pajamas?
穿着睡衣干活吗
In the middle of the day?
你知道吗 我...
Hey, you know, I, uh...
还真没看出什么顾问活来
don't see much, uh, consulting going on.
我可不是吃软饭的
Hey, I don't let my girlfriend support me,
如果你们想问这个的话
if that's what you think.
好吧 听着
All right, look.
我是说 我内心深处...
I mean, I think, deep down...
是知道的
I knew.
但我阻止不了她
You know? But I couldn't stop her.
对安布尔来说 当妓♥女♥就...
For Amber, hooking was...
像吸毒一般 你明白吗
was like a drug, you know?
不 我只是 我也不知道
Nah, I just, uh, I don't know.
我不知道 我猜她和我在一起是因为
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表