但你必须把这事装成私人恩怨
But you had to make it personal.
一直都是私人恩怨
It's always been personal.
他们杀了我哥 我要他们血债血偿
They killed my brother; now they're gonna pay.
你以为只有你一个试过失去亲友吗
Well, you think you're the only guy who lost someone?
有无数葬在该死的沙箱里的
I've had more friends bleed out in my arms
战友曾躺在我臂弯中流血而亡
in the middle of a damn sandbox than I can count,
但至少我知道我是为真正的自♥由♥而战
but at least I know what I'm fighting for-- real freedom.
别把我当小孩那样训话
Stop talking to me like I am some kid.
我带你入伙的
I brought you in!
我教会了你一切 你这个小流氓
I taught you everything, you little punk!
不只教会你制♥作♥炸♥弹♥
Not just how to make bombs
还教会你深刻认识这场自♥由♥之战
but how to bring this freedom fight home,
留得青山在 不怕没柴烧
stay alive, live to fight another day
而不是以牙还牙
and not go strength against strength
招惹整个该死的拉斯维加斯警局
and take on the whole damn LVPD.
你差点害死我们了 孩子
You're just gonna get us killed, kid.
我才不怕
I'm not afraid.
停车 停车
Stop the car. Stop the car!
你在干什么 开车
What are you doing? Run it!
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴
Shut the hell up.
约翰逊 麦肯 下车
Johnson! McCann! Get out of the car!
我不会今天死
I'm not dying today.
别想背弃我
Don't quit on me.
把你们的武器扔出窗外
Throw your weapons out the window,
然后从车里走下来
and step out of the car now.
没得选了 看看人家的火力
Got no choice. Look at all those guns.
-闭嘴 -你们被包围了
- Shut up! - You're surrounded!
下车
Get out of the car!
我投降 但是只对丝多克斯
I'll give up, but only to Stokes.
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
是 我就在这
Yeah, I'm right here.
-投降吧 -我要跟你谈谈
- So give up. - I want to talk to you.
我们会有机会谈的 下车吧
We'll talk. Get out of there!
杰斯 看着我
Jase, look at me.
留得青山在 记得吗
Live to fight another day, remember?
下去
Get out.
我下来了
I'm coming out!
把你的手放在头上 转过身
Get your hands on your head, turn around
然后跪下
and get down on your knees!
快跪下
Get down on your knees!
麦肯 快下车
McCann, get out of the car!
把武器扔出来
Throw the weapon out!
手放到头上
Hands on your head!
跪下
Get down on your knees!
他接了电线 他身上有炸♥弹♥
He's wired! He's got a bomb!
他说谎 没有什么炸♥弹♥ 看 别开枪
He's lying! There's no bomb! Look! Don't shoot!
别开枪 不
Don't shoot! No!
停止开枪
Hold your fire.
我要见内特·哈斯克尔
I need to see Nate Haskell.
-我要马上见他 -好的
- I need to see him right away. - Okay.
哈斯克尔
Hey, Haskell?
你的朋友来了
Your buddy's...
怎么回事
What the...?
喂 同狱的 站起来
Hey, inmate, get up.
让我们看看你的腕带
Show us your wrist band.
他把它们调换了
He switched them.
那他在哪
So where is he?
一辆低度设防的厢型车
A minimum-security van
十分钟前刚离开
just left about ten minutes ago.
内特 现在我们终于可以...
Nate! Now we can finally...
坐我的车吧
Let's take my car.
你的手可真凉
Oh, your hands are so cold.
会暖起来的
Oh, we'll fix that.
咱们快点逃吧 快点
Let's get out of here! Come on!
走吧
Come on.
剧集 | 犯罪现场调查(2000) | 导航列表