剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
Hey, we gonna splint this or what?
我已经用最快速度行动了 医生
I'm moving as fast as I can, Doctor.
好了 亲爱的 用鼻子深呼吸
All right, honey. Take sharp breaths through your nose.
不
No.
好了 我们该走了 快离开这里
Okay, we gotta move. We gotta move now.
准备好了吗
Ready?
一 二 三 起来
One, two, three. Go.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Okay.
我们不能下去 只能上楼
We can't go down. We're gonna have to go up.
好的
Okay.
好了 准备好了 好的
All right, ready? Okay.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
Okay.
检查一下烫不烫
Check if it's hot.
别摸
Don't touch it!
-的确着火了 -我们必须走北面的楼梯
- Yeah, it's on fire. - We gotta get to the north staircase
-上到屋顶 来吧 -好的
- to get up to the roof. Let's go. - Okay.
快点 快点
Move, move, move, move.
分诊区在停车场
Triage in the parking lot.
但彼得森让放射科随时待命
But Peterson's got a radiology team on standby.
好的 德洛丽丝 计划有变
All right, Dolores, we got a change of plans.
我们需要带你去急症护理专区
We're gonna take you to an acute care facility.
大约距离八个街区
It's about eight blocks away.
但别担心 你会没事的
But don't worry. You're gonna be fine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
德洛丽丝
Dolores.
菲尔
Phil?
我们不能再这样见面了
We have to stop meeting like this.
把手给我
Come here.
BGM: Superman by Briana Lee
♪ I can't stand to fly ♪
♪ I'm not that naive ♪
你们二位如果是来乘机的
Hey, if you're looking for a ride,
站在那排队
the line starts back there.
为什么我在这见到你一点也不意外
Why am I not surprised to see you up here?
不能怪我 是她的错
Don't blame me. It's her fault.
♪ A better part of me ♪
♪ I'm more than a bird ♪
♪ I'm more than a plane ♪
命运不停考验我们 我们不停反击
They keep testing us. We keep beating 'em back.
-没完没了 -完不了
- But it's not over. - No way.
毫无乐趣 对吧
No fun in that, right?
完全没有
None at all.
♪ I wish that I could cry ♪
♪ Fall upon my knees ♪
♪ Find a way to lie ♪
♪ About a home I'll never see ♪
♪ Up, up, and away ♪
♪ Away from me ♪
♪ Well, it's all right ♪
♪ We can all sleep sound tonight ♪
你休想让我罢手
You can't talk me out of it.
我已经把一切都告诉人事了
I told HR everything,
并且在起诉你父亲 因为他是个性侵犯
and I'm pressing charges against your father because he's a predator,
应该被捕
and he needs to be taken down.
而我不会被他或他儿子威胁或恐吓
And I won't be threatened or intimidated by him or his son.
诺雅
Noa.
我知道我有时挺混♥蛋♥的
I know I can be a jerk sometimes,
但我要说的是
but the thing is,
我在乎你 好吗 我
I care about you, all right? I...
我想陪你去警局 如果你同意
I wanna go to the police with you, if that's okay.
我觉得如果被告的儿子站在你一边
I feel like you'd have a much better chance
你的胜算会更大
if the son of the accused is on your side.
♪ It may sound absurd ♪
好
Okay.
好
Okay?
♪ Even heroes have the right to bleed ♪
♪ I may be disturbed ♪
♪ But won't you concede ♪
你来这干嘛 你最好回去
What are you doing here? You better turn around.
你还觉得能那么轻易摆脱我吗
Still think you can get rid of me that easy?
-你有什么问题 -你
- What's your problem? - You.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
你还活着 无论我们有何想死
You're alive. Whatever we share,
无论来源于谁 你还在这里
whoever we got that from, you're still here
因为你比我坚强
because you are stronger than me.
一直如此
You always were.
我不该去帮你
I should've been there to help you.
你需要照顾你自己
You need to take care of yourself.
不要再活得像个大英雄了
It's time to stop living like a hero.
那你什么时候去费城
So...when you leave for Philly?
应该是下周 但
Supposed to be next week. But...
光脚的年轻人 睁大的眼睛湿润了
Barefoot and young, eyes, tearing and wide,
歌♥词被吟诵着
words to be sung,
天空一尘不染
skies clearing inside.
能不能拜托你闭上嘴
Could you please stop it?
但什么
But what?
不知道我是否还想去
I don't know if I wanna go anymore.
招聘官发誓说他们看中的是我这个人
The recruiter swears they wanted me for me,
可现在整件事让我觉得变味了
but now the whole thing just feels...tainted.
诺雅 这是一份很棒的工作
Noa... this is an amazing job.
可能改变你整个生涯 你一定要去
This could change your whole career. You have to go.
你这是要偷偷溜走
You're trying to sneak off on me?
爱尔兰式道别是威利斯家族传统
The Irish goodbye is a Willis family tradition.
-在恩呢 -她病了 感染了什么
- Where's Jae Eun? - She's sick. Something going around.
我会送她安全回家的
I'll get her home safe.
当然 赫尔克里斯
Yeah, you will, Hercules.
那我会再跟你联络的
So, uh, I'll check up on you.
我要去波特兰见亲戚
I'm heading to Portland and be with some family.
哦 好 那等你回来
Oh. Well, then, when you're back.
谢谢你 伊森
Thank you, Ethan...
谢谢你救了我
for saving my life.
你就会说这个
That's all you got?
♪ I can't stand to fly ♪
♪ I'm not that naive ♪
我不能搬去费城 现在不行
I can't move to Philly... not right now.
我也没让你搬
I wasn't asking you to.
当然没有 我不是说
No, of course, I... I didn't mean...
听着 我有话要告诉你
Look, I have to tell you something
即使你没有同感
even if you don't feel the same way.
我
I just...
♪ Digging for Kryptonite on this one-way street ♪
♪ Only a man... ♪
等等 等等
Wait. Wait!
♪ Looking for special things ♪
来吧
Come on.
♪ Inside of me, inside of me ♪
埃利奥特 停车
Elliot, stop!
♪ Inside of me ♪
怎么了 什么事
What -- what is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们刚刚从飞机失事中生还
We just survived a plane crash.
这还不够吗 我
Isn't that enough? I...
不够
It's not.
伊森 怎么了 你想要我做什么
Ethan, what? What do you want from me?
我想要你拯救我
I want you to save me.
♪ I'm only a man in a silly red sheet ♪
♪ Digging for Kryptonite ♪
我爱你
I love you.
马里奥
Mario.
我只想说这个 我不知道
That's all I wanted to say, and I don't know
你是否对我仍有同感 但我爱你
if you still feel the same way anymore, but I love you.
我爱你犹如这里到费城 千千万万次来回
I love you to Philadelphia and back a thousand times.
♪ Inside of me, yeah ♪
♪ Inside of me ♪
谭尼斯顿法官
♪ Inside of me ♪
你们来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
听说庭审需要一个村的支持
They say it takes a village.
我们就是你的村
We're your village.
洛里斯医生
Dr. Rorish,
我们只在法官与办案员
as you know, we only hold a hearing like this
产生意见分歧时
if the judge in the case disagrees
召开这种听证会
with the recommendation of the case worker.
我看了材料 听了办案员的意见
I've read the file, I've heard the case worker's opinion,
但我的想法没有改变
and my mind has not changed.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表