剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
我刚刚听说西西图利医生要去做肠道手术
I just heard Dr. Sistulli was paged for a perfed bowel.
没错 你又不是这家医院里唯一的外科医生
That's right. You're not the only surgeon in this hospital.
-她是我的病人 -她不是 你还记得吗
- She is my patient. - No, she's not. Remember?
你不想要她 那我就找其他人
You didn't want her. So I got somebody else.
现在不好意思失陪了 雷顿医生 我们走
Now if you'll excuse me, Dr. Leighton. Let's go.
你是从哪传染到淋病的
Where did you get gonorrhea?
因为我们两个都不是传染源
'Cause it wasn't from either of us.
我也不清楚 不过听我说
I have no idea. But listen,
我已经行将就木 你们俩也没比我年轻多少
I'm old as dirt, and you ain't much younger.
所以我们现在真的要浪费时间无意义地争吵吗
So now do we really wanna spend any more time fighting?
还是我们一起享受更多欢乐呢
Or do we wanna have some fun?
我们这些年已经共享了很多东西了
We've shared a lot of things over the years.
如果你同意我是没问题
I can live with it if you can.
三人行
Share him?
成交
Deal.
但是不能同时为爱鼓掌 我不好这口
But not at the same time. I'm not into that.
哈罗德就是我的圣兽
Harold is my spirit animal.
我认真的
For sure.
你不会有事的 好吗 好的 大口呼吸
You're gonna be fine. Okay? Okay, just breathe.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
天哪
Oh, God.
快找人来
Get help.
-怎么了 -他突然无法呼吸了
- What happened? - He started having trouble breathing.
-每分钟36次呼吸 -干得好 艾瑞尔
- I counted 36 breaths per minute. - Good job, Ariel.
好了 你们两个就留在这里
All right, I need you girls to stay back there.
马克斯 坚持住 伙计 坚持住
Max, you stay with me, buddy. Stay with me.
借过一下
Clear the way!
他完全无法吸入空气了
He's not moving any air at all.
-我们会救你的 -好的
- We're here for you. - Okay,
给他进行持续性喷雾治疗
let's get him on a continuous nebulizer treatment,
-还有15毫克沙丁胺醇 -马上来
- 15 milligrams albuterol. - Right away.
-他需要持续性治疗 -我们现在正在做
- He needs a continuous treatment. - We're doing that right now.
好了 戴上这个
Okay, here we go.
-非常好 -现在需要呼吸机吗
- Okay? That's good. - Want a bipap now?
暂时不用 不过以防万一还是准备好
Not yet. Have it standing by just in case.
还不行
Not yet.
我的天哪
Oh, God.
艾瑞尔 没事 这是常事 不是你的错
Ariel, it's okay. This happens. This isn't your fault.
-这不是你的错 -我明白
- It's not your fault. - Okay.
氧饱和有所上升
Sats are improving.
他会没事的
He's gonna be all right.
他已经稳定了 送他去边床
He's stable. We're gonna take him into Sides.
患者来了
Incoming!
-怎么了 -查理在做CT扫描时突然抽搐
- What happened? - Charlie was in the CT scanner. Started to seize.
五分钟前注射了两个单位的劳拉西泮
Gave him 2 of ativan five minutes ago.
再注射两单位 再注射三毫克苯妥英钠
Give him 2 more, give him 3 milligrams of dilantin.
CT有什么结果吗
CT show anything?
还没等完成扫描他就开始抽搐了
Starting seizing before they could finish the scan.
需要CT结果 继续给他注射抗癫痫的药物
Need that CT. Okay, keep loading him up on the anti-epileptics.
我们必须让他停止抽搐
We gotta stop these seizures.
这已经是今天的第二个孩子了
It's the second kid today.
两个孩子都是被一个失职的母亲害了
Second kid, same woman's negligence.
创口已被修复
Sutures are holding.
准备给她缝合吧
Let's get ready to close her up.
心率140 血压持续下降
Heart rate's 140. Pressure's dropping.
-你伤到血管了吗 -没有 这里没有血
- Did you hit a vessel? - No, there's no blood.
心率200
Heart rate's 200.
没有血或空气栓塞 那是什么 雷顿医生
No bleeding, no air embolus. What is it, Dr. Leighton?
-对麻醉剂的反应 -不是 她是因为
- Reaction to the anesthesia? - No. She's in a hypokalemic rhythm
大量呕吐而引发的低钾症状
from too much vomiting.
马上送来急救车 她要心脏骤停了
Crash cart now. She's going to arrest.
还是对药物没有任何反应
Still not responding to the meds.
-我们必须麻醉他并进行插管 -没到时候
- We need to paralyze and intubate him. - Not yet.
如果继续这种状态可能造成他永久性脑损伤
We're risking permanent brain damage if this goes on any longer.
是时候让他昏迷了
It's time to induce a coma.
再注射4毫克劳拉西泮和3毫克开普兰
Need 4 more milligrams of ativan, 3 of keppra.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你是拿这人的大脑在赌博
You're playing the odds with a man's brain.
-如果我们不作为的话查理会死 -闭嘴
- Charlie will die if we don't act now. - Shut up!
威利斯 我要注射异丙酚了
Willis, I am pushing propofol.
他的大脑没法再这样下去了
His brain can't take it anymore.
不准你碰这个病人
You do not touch this patient.
你曾跟我说过 勇士和鲁莽之人之间
You once told me there was a difference
只有一线之隔
between being a cowboy and being reckless.
你现在到底是哪一类人 他快要死了
Which one are you right now, huh? He is going to die.
你怎么会知道呢
How did you know?
有的时候要相信自己的直觉
Sometimes you just have your gut.
好了 送他去做CT 确保没有脑内出血
All right, let's get him up to CT, make sure there isn't a bleed.
而且我当时的原话是
And what I said was there's a difference
勇士和傻子之间仅一线之差
between being a cowboy and an idiot.
我是一名主治医师 而你是住院医师
I'm an attending physician. You're a resident.
不要再在工作的时候顶撞我
Don't ever contradict me in here again.
没有规律的心脏活动
No organized cardiac activity.
准备电击
Ready to shock.
脉博恢复了
Pulse is back.
成功了
It worked.
你看上去不满意
You don't seem happy.
给她缝合吧
Just close her up.
她会好起来的
She's gonna be okay.
我想让她的妈妈来看她
I want her mother to see her.
在你开口前
Before you say anything,
她在最重要的时刻回来了
she came back when it mattered the most.
的确 保护那些孩子是我们的职责
Yes, protecting those kids is our job.
但不包括惩罚他们的母亲
Punishing their mother is not.
威尔 相信我
Will, trust me.
一旦你养成惩罚他们的习惯
You start being punitive,
就非常难回到过去了
and it's a very difficult hole to climb out of.
我爸因为太不会照顾自己而去世了
My dad died because he took terrible care of himself.
并不能归咎于上帝或者魔鬼
There was no higher or lower power at play.
寻求上帝难道不是十二步戒断法中的吗
Isn't a higher power kind of part of the 12 step deal?
是的 听上去太疯狂了
Yeah, it just seems crazy.
上帝对我有什么可说的
What's God gonna say to me?
也许听到上帝的话不是关键
Maybe it isn't about hearing God.
而是在某一个
Maybe it's just about being in a place
可以听到自己的心声的地方
where you can listen to yourself.
-这太蠢了 -没有别人在这里
- I feel stupid. - We're the only ones here.
沙维提先生 我是诺雅
Mr. Savetti, it's Noa.
我和你的儿子上♥床♥了
I'm sleeping with your son.
爸爸
Hey, Dad.
我...
I, uh...
我希望我们的关系能再好一些
I wish things had been better with us.
我希望我们有更多的时间
I wish we had had more time.
也许我们就可以和好了
Maybe we could've figured it out.
我想你
I miss you.
慢点
easy.
你的体内还有麻醉剂
You still have anesthesia in you.
我的儿子在哪里
Where's my boy?
查理在哪里
Where's Charlie?
他就在那里
He's right there.
他癫痫发作了 但是他会没事的
He had a seizure. But he's gonna be fine.
癫痫 怎么 怎么会癫痫发作
A seizure? Why -- why a seizure?
他遭遇了创伤性脑损伤
He had a traumatic brain injury.
但好消息是CT显示没有出血点
But the good news is the CT doesn't show any bleed.
他会好起来吗
Is he gonna be okay?
是的 他还需要留院观察几天
Yeah. He's gonna have to be in the hospital for a few days,
但他会好起来的
but he should be fine.
但我告诉你他真的需要的东西
I'll tell you what he does need.
是什么
What?
他的父亲
His father.
他有父亲啊 他知道的
He has his father. He knows that.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表