剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
他会很高兴
He'd be so happy.
那是我们的初吻 你知道吗
That was our first kiss. You know that?
我不知道
I was not aware of that.
他总是喜欢什么都和别人分享
He overshares.
瑞克以前叫他「小妞」
Rick used to call him the "chick flick."
我觉得挺恰当
Sounds about right to me.
好吧 既然都说开了
Okay, as long as we're being honest,
那我告诉你 他讨厌大苏尔
he hated Big Sur.
他总是去那里完全是因为你
The only reason he went up there all the time was because of you.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
那我们为什么选在那里撒骨灰
Well, then why were we taking his ashes there?
我不知道 我希望能撒在洛杉矶
I don't know. I wanted to do it in L.A.
毕竟这是他长大的地方
I mean, that's where he grew up.
对了 你把他放哪了
Where is he, anyway?
我以为在你这
I thought he was with you.
瑞克在我的衣柜里 放心
Oh, Rick's in my locker. He's fine.
医生 你能帮个忙吗
Doctor, can you do us a favor?
♪ Feeling more human and hooked on her flesh ♪
♪ I lay my heart down with the rest at her feet ♪
♪ Fresh from the fields, all feeder and fertile ♪
准备好了吗
You ready?
早就准备好了
As ready as we'll ever be.
♪ Bloody and raw, but I swear it is sweet ♪
♪ With her sweetened breath, and her tongue so mean ♪
丹尼告诉我 你也失去了很重要的人
Danny told me you lost someone, too?
是的
Yeah.
♪ She's the angel of small death and the codeine scene ♪
节哀
I'm sorry.
♪ With her straw-blonde hair, and her arms hard and lean ♪
♪ She's the angel of small death and the codeine scene ♪
♪ Leash-less confusion, I wander the concrete ♪
♪ Wonder if better now having survived ♪
♪ Jarring of judgment and reasons defeat ♪
♪ The sweet heat of her breath, in my mouth I'm alive ♪
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表