剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
The Piper's got two AC wall plugs.
孤注一掷啊
It's a Hail Mary.
我们的专长
Our specialty.
露比 把你能找到的
Ruby, I want you to gather together
所有电子设备都找来
all the electrical devices that you can find --
电脑 手♥机♥之类的
computers, phones, whatever.
我们得找她那边能找到的同样的东西
Then we have to gather all the same stuff she has there
在这做个除颤器
and build it here, okay?
明白
Got it.
好 帮这姑娘回家吧
Okay, let's get this girl home.
这是常见的手术 腹腔镜阑尾切除术
This is routine surgery. Laparoscopic appendectomy.
雷顿可以处理
Leighton can handle it.
-是啊 -得有人指导
- Yeah. - Supervised.
但病患不想要我在屋里
But the patient doesn't want me in the room.
威尔 如果你问我作为高级主治医师的意见
Look, Will, if you're asking me as a senior attending,
我会说有规定
I'd tell you the rules say
如果病患说了不让你碰他
that if a patient tells you don't touch him...
-那就不能碰 -...那就不能碰
- You don't touch him. - ...you don't touch him, right?
但如果你问我作为男人的意见
But if you're asking me as a man
而我一辈子都在当医生
who has been a doctor almost as long as I've been black,
我会说不要放弃自己的权力
I say you don't give up your power.
你要指导你的住院医师
You supervise your resident.
确保没人死在他手上
You make sure he doesn't kill anyone.
是我的手术室
That's my OR.
我的手术室
This is my OR.
对
Yeah.
我知道你很厌恶
I know you're sick of it.
我厌恶这种厌恶感
I'm sick of being sick of it.
是啊
Yeah.
好 她都有什么东西
Okay, what does she have up there?
她有三节电池 两个充电器 一把野营刀
She has three batteries, two chargers and one camping knife.
好 这个用不上 这个用不上
Okay, we don't need this. We don't need this.
动作得快点 你们准备好了吗
You got to move fast. You guys ready?
好 露比 在听吗
Okay, Ruby, are you with me?
-在 -好 听着
- Yeah. - Okay. Just listen.
你得切开笔记本电脑充电线的外壳
You have to slice the casing off your laptop charger cord.
里面有两条电线 把它们分离
Inside are two wires. Pull them apart.
等等 切哪里
Wait, where do I slice it?
好吧 我给你发张图片过来
Okay, you know what? I'll text you a picture right now.
-好 发吧 -号♥码在这
- Okay. Send it. - Here's the number.
-好 收到了吗 -收到了 看到电线了
- Okay, did you get it? - I got it. I see the wires.
好好 很好
Okay. Okay, great.
现在拿起刀
Now take your knife
把外壳切开
and start cutting the casing off them.
各位 我们得先在这里测试一下
Guys, we can't let her use this on her mother
才能让她用在她妈妈身上用
without testing it here first.
艾瑞尔 站起来 马里奥 坐下
Ariel, stand up. Mario, sit down.
开玩笑吗
You're kidding.
给我坐下 医生
Sit your ass down, Doctor.
好 来吧 动手吧
Let's go. Let's do this. Come on.
是直播
It's live.
好了 把T恤撩起来
All right. Take your shirt up, please.
-撩起了 -好
- Lift up. - All right.
-稍等一会儿 -等不了了
- Just give me a second. - No seconds.
迪亚哥 你得再开一条血管
Diego, I need you to start another line.
需要重新输血
We need to re-transfuse the blood.
...救援随时待命
...first responders are on standby.
我试试
Uh...I'll try.
他不会放我们走的
He's not gonna let us go.
我们看到他的脸了 他会杀了我们的
We've seen his face. He has to kill us!
好 我要是能冷静 你也可以
Okay, if I can stay calm, so can you.
注意力放到治疗上
Look, just focus on the medicine.
手稳住
Steady your hands.
鲜红的 跳得很快
It's bright red and it's pumping fast.
对 是血
Yeah. It's blood.
是动脉血
It's arterial blood.
我不懂什么意思
I don't know what that means.
这说明她正在流血 很多血
It means she's bleeding. A lot.
我们需要做输血 立马就要
We're gonna need to do a blood transfusion. Right now.
我们需要检测她的血
We need to test her blood.
但愿我们中有人的血型能和她匹配
And hopefully, one of us is a match.
检测她的血 在这吗
Test her blood? Here?
是的 就在这
Yes, here.
我要从我包里拿出一盒检测试剂
I'm gonna get a testing kit out of my bag.
我的天
Aah! Geez! Aah!
疼死我了
Hurts like hell.
还没疼到让你心脏停掉
Didn't stop your heart.
你希望看到我心脏停掉
That's what you were hoping for?
我们肯定能把你救回来
We'd have gotten you back.
剩下的燃料只够支撑十五分钟了
They got 15 minutes of fuel left.
空管中心要了解最新状态
ATC wants a status update.
露比 你还在吗
Ruby, are you with me?
是的
Uh-huh.
-你已经像图片那样扯出电线了吗 -是的
- Okay, do you have the wires stripped like in the picture? - Yes.
问问他们有没有什么乳液之类的东西
Ask them if they have any kind of lotion up there.
你有任何乳液或洗手液吗
Do you have any lotion or hand sanitizer?
有乳液 在我包里 有什么用吗
Lotion. In my bag. Why?
乳液可以帮助导电
It helps the conductivity.
现在拿出乳液 我需要你脱下你妈妈的上衣
So now, grab that and I want you to unbutton your mom's shirt
因为电线必须直接接触皮肤
because the wires have to touch bare skin.
好了吗 现在把乳液涂到她胸口和心口那里
Okay? Now rub some lotion on to her chest and her left side.
很好 接下来插上电源线
Okay, then plug the cord in,
但注意你不要碰到电线 抓着外壳部分
but don't touch the wires, just the casing.
然后 等你准备好后 我需要你同时将
And then, when you're ready, I want you to touch the wires
两根电线碰触左胸口
to the side of the chest at the exact same time.
我觉得我做不到
Um, I don't think I can do this...
听着露比 就像「说唱女将」那首歌♥唱的
Listen, Ruby, it's like that "She Rap" song...
如果你想长大 你就必须坚强起来
If you wanna be big, you gotta stand up.
好了 电源插上了 现在动手吗
Okay, it's plugged in. Now?
动手 露比
Now, Ruby.
妈 你能听到我说话吗
Mom? Can you hear me?
她还是没有反应
She's not answering!
再试一次
Try it again.
电量已经不足了
There's not enough charge.
醒醒 妈妈 求你快醒过来
Wake up, Mom! Please wake up!
睁眼啊 妈妈
Wake up, Mom.
求你了 妈妈 你快醒过来
Please, Mom, please wake up!
玛雅是AB阴性血 我们和她都不匹配
Maya is AB-negative. None of us are a match.
不过 幸运的话你可能匹配
But, uh, hopefully you will be.
是医院打来的
It's the hospital.
如果我不接电♥话♥ 他们就知道出事了
If I don't answer it, they'll know something's up.
他们就会派其他人过来
They're gonna send somebody.
别跟我耍花招
Don't get tricky.
你们到底跑到哪去了
Where the hell are you?
你们现在应该在凡奈斯机场
You're supposed to be at Van Nuys airport.
车出故障了
Car trouble.
不不不 今天不能再出什么车故障了
No, no, no. No car trouble today.
听着 琳恩正在试着救醒飞行员来降落飞机
Listen, Leanne is trying to wake the pilot up to land the plane.
她必须需要有一名医生在现场
She's gonna need a doctor there.
好吧 我今天也很不走运
Yeah, this isn't the best time for me.
不行 不行 不行 听着
No, no, no, no. No, listen.
你是我们出外勤的医生 我现在需要你
You're my doctor on the field. I need you right now, okay?
好吧 我这边快搞定了 我有空再打给你
Okay, um, I'm almost done here. I'll call you when I can.
谢谢
Thank you.
血型检测怎么样了 我们已经没有时间了
How are we doing on the blood test? We're running out of time.
他的血型匹配
Um, he's a match.
玛雅是AB型阴性血 你也是
Maya's AB-negative, and so are you.
这种血型很少见
It's a rare type.
我们当然与众不同
You're damn right it is.
也许这就是你们俩天生一对的原因吧
Probably why you guys love each other.
离我远点 小子
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表