剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
娜塔莉 娜塔莉 宝贝
Natalie. Oh, Natalie, sweetheart.
她怎么出门了 她应该在家里的
What was she even doing out? She was supposed to be home.
我是她母亲
I-I'm her mother.
我是琳恩·洛里斯医生 你知道孩子在哪吗
I'm Dr. Leanne Rorish. Do you know where the baby is?
孩子没事
Oh, the baby's fine.
在哪没事
Fine where?
我把她放在了一个弃婴站点
I dropped her off at a Safe Surrender site.
-哪个弃婴站点 -布伦特伍德消防局
- What Safe Surrender site? - The fire station in Brentwood.
请给布伦特伍德消防局打电♥话♥
Please call Firehouse Brentwood.
我需要立刻知道孩子的医疗状况
I need a medical status on the baby right away.
这是我们之前同意的
It's what we agreed.
娜塔莉没有同意 她之前在找她的孩子
Natalie didn't agree. She's asking for her child.
娜塔莉才16岁 她还没准备好做母亲
Natalie is 16. She's not ready to be a mother.
我一个月前才发现她怀孕了
I only found out she was pregnant a month ago.
她瞒着所有人 但我们处理好了
She kept it secret from everyone, but we handled it.
她在家分娩来保护她的隐私
She gave birth at home to ensure her privacy
然后我们放弃婴儿 让她能被领养
and then we gave the baby up for adoption.
这对于所有牵涉的人都好
It's what was best for all involved.
她有看过医生吗
Did she even see a doctor?
我雇了跟黛米·摩尔一样的助产士
I hired the same midwife as Demi Moore.
我跟你们保证 她获得了非常好的医疗照顾
I assure you she had excellent medical care.
直到今天才出现并发症
There were no complications until today.
她还好吗 我能带她回家吗
Is she all right? Can I take her home?
我们得等她的检查结果出来
We need to wait for her test results.
她至少要在医院过夜
She'll be with us at least overnight.
我们让你俩独处一会儿 基恩医生
We'll leave you two alone for a while. Dr. Kean.
你今天怎么了
What's wrong with you today?
-什么意思 -如果这是跟
- What do you mean? - If this is about --
跟我们差点在森林火灾死掉有关吗
Uh, the two of us almost dying in a forest fire?
还有用汤匙舀锡纸包墨西哥卷饼
And spooning in an aluminum burrito.
用汤匙舀 我不觉得那是用汤匙舀
Spooning? I don't think that was spooning.
是专业地用汤匙舀
Eee, professionally spooning.
我们一定要讨论每件事吗
Do we have to talk about everything?
不是每件事
Not everything.
-你来了 -奇迹不灭
- You made it. - Wonders never cease.
我们可以赶快完事吗
Can we get this over with?
-我会让你从血液检查开始 -听起来不错
- I'll get you started with a blood test. - Sounds good.
我可以帮你抽血 先生
I can draw your blood, sir.
谢谢 但我想让我早上见的那个小子来抽
Thank you, but I thought I'd see that kid from this morning.
放过他吧 他正在照顾一名病患
Leave him alone. He's with a patient.
我能等
I can wait.
我又没别的地方可去
Not like I have anywhere else to be.
X光显示你的膝盖已经随着时间恶化了
The x-rays show your knee has deteriorated over time.
你最近有感到任何疼痛吗
Have you had any pain recently?
我是说 我觉得一直都在痛
I mean, I guess it's been hurting.
我一直都非常努力
I've been working really hard.
你应该告诉我的 瓦妮莎
You should've told me, Vanessa.
那些针孔是怎么回事
What about the needle marks?
你把这些女孩逼得多狠
How hard you push these girls, huh?
你给她们注射可的松吗
You give them cortisone injections?
不 当然没有
No, of course not.
那为什么她身上有针孔
Then why does she have needle marks?
你就让他这么对我说话
You gonna let him talk to me like that?
其实我也在想同一件事
Actually, I'm wondering the same thing.
这是个好问题
It's a good question.
橄榄球队的男生帮我弄到的
Guy on the football team hooked me up.
这已经造成关节与软骨的严重伤害
It's caused severe joint and cartilage damage.
所以你才会在掉下来时撕裂前十字韧带
That's why your ACL tore in the fall.
该死 瓦妮莎 你知道规定的
Damn it, Vanessa. You know the rules.
洁身自好 安分守己
You stay clean. You stay out of trouble.
教练 你知道我需要那个奖学金
Coach, you know I need that scholarship.
我需要离开这里 我不能一直过这种生活
I need to get out. This -- this can't be it for me.
不 别找借口 这是你咎由自取
No! Don't make excuses. You put yourself here.
别再用摄影机拍我了
Get that camera out of my face!
我等一下带着你的外科医师回来
I'll be back in a while with your surgeon.
甲状旁腺切除术最让人害怕的
What is the most feared complication
并发症是什么
of a parathyroidectomy?
喉返神经受损
Injury to the recurrent laryngeal nerve
造成真性声带麻痹
causing true vocal cord paralysis.
-很好 -我之前就想问你
- Good. - So, um, I meant to ask you,
你之前有机会跟费利西娅说话吗
did you ever get a chance to talk to Felicia?
雷顿医生 你还有其他病患要报告吗
Dr. Leighton, do you have any other patients to present?
没有
Um, no.
你在问他的前妻吗
Asking about his ex?
你表现得就像经历一♥夜♥情♥后的早晨
You're acting like it's the morning after.
什么 我们一起喝了一杯
What? I mean, we had drink together.
我们分享了私事 我们有了关系
We shared personal stuff. We bonded.
完全就像经历了一♥夜♥情♥
Totally acting like it's the morning after.
别再试图跟他当兄弟了
Stop trying to be bros.
这里是医院 不是兄弟会
This is a hospital, not a frat house.
跟同事约会的人还好意思说
Says the person dating his coworker.
我认为我问了她要不要搬来跟我住
I think I asked her to move in with me.
你认为 什么意思
You think? What do you mean?
她的家被水淹了 我说她能到我家过夜
Her place is flooded. I told her she could crash at mine.
她没有给我正式回复
She didn't really answer.
-因为你没有真的问她 -我刚跟你说了
- 'Cause you didn't really ask. - I just told you.
老兄 「过夜」代表留宿
Dude, "Crash" means stay,
但是暂时性且不需承担责任的
but temporarily and noncommittally.
她不知道这是认真的请求
She doesn't know it's a serious offer.
我这里需要医生
I need a doctor over here!
-好了 好了 -我手臂没感觉了
- Okay. Okay. - I-I can't feel my arm.
好 我们来检查这里
All right, let's have a look here.
这里的脉搏很微弱 石膏太紧了
She's got a weak pulse. This cast is too tight.
我上好之后有检查 当时没问题
I-I checked it after and it was fine.
肿胀可能恶化了
Maybe the swelling got worse.
-我 我好晕 -冷静下来
- I...I'm...so dizzy. - Hey, just calm down.
她晕倒了
She's out.
所以你的工作介于空服员跟女仆之间
So your job is somewhere between a flight attendant and a maid.
对 然后我还得把东西归档
Yeah, and next I have to file stuff.
这根本是有趣的相反
It's actually the exact opposite of fun.
你想要坐上往拉斯维加斯的班机吗
Do you wanna catch a flight to Vegas?
这正是我想说的
That's what I'm talking about.
或者我们可以去我学校的舞会
Or we could just go to my school dance.
舞会
Dance.
对 很白♥痴♥吧
Yeah, it's dumb, right?
有时髦的裙子跟水果宾治
Like, fancy dresses and punch.
我穿裙子不好看
I don't look good in dresses.
那 穿晚礼服
So...wear a tux.
我以为你说舞会很白♥痴♥
Thought you said it was dumb.
是很白♥痴♥ 但我们可以坐在角落取笑所有人
It is, but we can just sit in the corner and laugh at everyone.
我们不需要为了坐着取笑别人而精心打扮
We don't have to get all dressed up to sit and laugh.
你不想要做些什么吗
Don't you wanna do something?
舞会不是拉斯维加斯 但也不是医院
I mean, it's not Vegas, but it's not the hospital.
-或许会很有趣 -你要求太多了
- Maybe it would be fun. - Now you're being needy.
-要求太多 你怎么了 -这场面真难看
- Needy? What's your problem? - It's not a good look.
你现在是认真的吗
Are you being serious right now?
你什么时候爱去舞会了
When did you become dance girl?
你为什么这么混♥蛋♥
Why are you being a douche?
如果我想嘲笑那些想去舞会的人
If I wanna laugh at people who wanna go to dances,
我在这里就能做了
I can do that right here.
挂一升生理盐水 别让她脱水
Hang a liter of saline to keep her hydrated.
-这里发生什么事 -托雅昏过去了
- What's going on over here? - Toya passed out.
-没人会单纯昏过去 -石膏有点紧
- No one just passes out. - Cast is a little tight.
是你上石膏的吗
Did you put on the cast?
对 是我上的石膏 但当时没问题
Yes, I put on the cast, but it was fine.
好 她醒了
Okay, she's back.
你在我们面前打了小盹 但你醒了
You took a little nap on us, but you're back.
你好 托雅
Hi, Toya.
你有恐慌症的病史吗
Do you have a history of panic attacks?
没有
No.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表