剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
我们做个心电图以防万一
Let's order an EKG just to be safe.
-我来重上石膏 -不 你别弄
- I'll recast. - No, you won't.
从现在起 不论你做什么
Anything you do from now on,
即使是你认为只是很平常的病患
even with a patient that you think is routine...
也必须有高级住院医师在场时才能做
...has to be done with a senior resident present.
懂了吗
Got it?
懂了
Yeah.
医生
Doctor?
你何不去找我父亲
Why don't you go find my father?
他现在是你的病患了
He's your patient now.
但洛里斯医生刚说我不能
But Dr. Rorish just said I can't --
只是简单的抽血 假装我是你的高级住院医
It's a simple blood draw. Pretend I'm your senior resident.
-我会追踪你的状况 -你一定很不喜欢他
- I'll follow up with you. - You must really not like him.
或者我很相信你
Or I really trust you.
-你真好 -我不会放弃这个孩子
- That's nice. - I'm not giving up on the kid.
我也不会
Me neither.
他已经放我鸽子三次了
He's canceled on me three times already.
妈
Mom.
抱歉 一切的时机
Sorry, the timing of all of this is --
太不巧了
Inconvenient?
-基恩医生 -不是不巧 是不幸
- Dr. Kean. - Not inconvenient. Unfortunate.
我们正在谈并购
We're in the middle of a merger.
涉及三个国家 两种语言 零失误
Three countries, two languages, and zero margin for error.
我们找到了孩子
Well, we've located the baby.
儿科医生已经诊断过她了
She's been evaluated by a pediatrician,
情况很好
and she's doing fine.
你的检验结果也出来了
We also have your test results.
你有血小板减少综合征
You have HELLP Syndrome.
女人都会有些许产后流血症状
All women experience some post-partum bleeding,
但你的情况
but in your case,
怀孕让你的身体承受了很多压力
the pregnancy caused so much stress on your body
导致你的血液不能正常凝结
that your blood's not clotting properly.
所以要进行输血
And that's why we're doing blood transfusions.
我们希望能尽量争取时间 让身体恢复
We want to buy your body as much time as we can to repair.
我都跟你说了后果会怎样
What did I tell you about consequences?
我们去外面聊聊吧
Can I see you outside for a minute?
我得先跟我女儿聊聊
I just -- I need a minute with my daughter first.
那女人就是个麻烦
That woman is a problem.
她竟然遗弃了她的孩子
I can't believe she gave up her baby.
她把孩子送去弃婴站点并没有做错
Well, she wasn't wrong to take it to a Safe Surrender site.
事出有因
They are there for a reason.
如果不是娜塔莉的决定就是错的
It's wrong if it wasn't Natalie's decision.
医生
Doctor?
基恩医生 交给我吧
Dr. Kean, I'll handle this.
珍妮弗 我知道你很难接受
Jennifer, I know this is a lot for you,
但要让血小板减少综合征的病患康复
but getting a patient with HELLP Syndrome to recover
就够难的了 再加上抑郁症
is hard enough. Add depression to the mix,
你女儿就很危险了
and your daughter's in big trouble.
你也是心理医生吗
Mm. You a shrink, too?
过去九个月以来娜塔莉的子♥宫♥内
Natalie has spent the last nine months of her life
一直孕育着一个小生命
growing a tiny human being in her uterus.
她的每一个细胞都跟那个孩子直接紧密相连
Every cell in her body is hardwired to bond with that child.
然后孩子突然被带走了
Then suddenly, it's just taken away?
不是带走 是被她弃养
Not taken away. Given up by her.
-我理解 -不 你不理解
- I understand that -- - No, you don't understand.
我像她那么大时就怀孕了
I got pregnant when I was her age, and I have spent...
我奋斗了一辈子逃出困境 才有了今天的成就
...my entire life digging myself out of a hole to get where I am.
我想说清楚
I want to be clear.
我只是说这样不利于她康复
I am just saying, it doesn't help her recovery
如果她觉得想留下孩子
if she thinks she deserves it.
你唯一的职责就是保住我女儿的命
Your only job is to make sure my daughter lives.
我的职责是给她一个人生
My job is to give her a life.
我们就各谋其职吧
Let's just stay in our lanes.
说得够清楚了吗
Is that clear enough for you?
你说得对
You're right.
她是个麻烦
She's a problem.
-十字韧带完全撕裂 -你要做手术吗
- It's a complete tear of the ACL. - So you'll operate?
不 需要膝盖固定器和拐杖
No. Knee immobilizer and crutches.
没消肿就不能做手术
You can't operate until the swelling goes down.
她的感染风险变大了
She has an increased risk of infection.
要是关节化脓了呢 腿都保不住
What if she gets a septic joint? She could lose the leg.
-什么 腿保不住 -不是
- What?! I'm gonna lose my leg? - No.
不会
You're not.
小心我的摄像机 兄弟
Yo, careful with the camera, bro.
-稍等 -你要干什么
- Just one second. - What are you doing?
干嘛平白无故吓唬她
You're scaring her for no reason.
只是在替我的病患辩护
I'm just trying to advocate for my patient.
你缝合过发炎的组织吗
Have you ever sutured inflamed tissue?
没有 组织就像餐刀切黄油一样裂开
No. Well, it rips through like a knife in butter.
行了 那就吸出膝盖
Fine. Then aspirate the knee.
要冒感染的风险吗
Now you wanna risk infection?
把她的膝盖固定住
You're gonna put her in a brace
再自然消肿
and let her body handle the swelling naturally.
-然后就动手术 -她已经在这了 兄弟
- Then we operate. - She's already here, man.
-带她去做手术 -雷顿医生说了算
- Just take her into surgery -- - Dr. Leighton made his call.
到此为止
End of story.
念了几年医学院
Ow. How many years of medical school
连护士的活都做不好
and you can't do a nurse's job?
抱歉 威利斯先生 长官 上校
I'm sorry, Mr. Willis. Sir. Colonel.
-你为什么向我道歉 -因为我很抱歉
- Why are you apologizing to me? - Because I'm sorry?
你道歉是因为我生你的气了
You're apologizing because I'm angry with you.
因为我让你紧张了
Because I'm making you nervous.
我让你工作更轻松了吗
Am I making your job easier?
不 有时候找准血管
No, I mean, sometimes, you know, finding a vein --
不 是更困难了
No, I'm making it harder.
你是医生 告诉我
You're the doctor here. Tell me.
-我是医生 -听不见
- I'm the doctor. - Can't hear you.
-我是医生 -好多了
- I'm the doctor. - Better.
这是你的地盘 孩子 坚守阵地
This is your ground, son. Stand your ground.
好 长官
Yes, sir.
只接收硬币 给你
Machine only takes coins. Here you are.
-谢谢 -好
- Thanks. - Yeah.
不不 我请客
No, no. This round's on me.
你见到艾瑞尔了吗 她该在病历室
Have you seen Ariel? She's supposed to be in records.
-不知道 -你好像一直跟她在一起
- I don't know. - Well, you seem to be with her all the time.
我们吵架了 谁管她在哪
We had a fight. Who cares?
我们有时一起出去玩 不知道为什么
We hang out sometimes. I don't know why.
可能只是不想伤害得癌症的小子
Probably just doesn't wanna hurt the cancer kid.
我只知道艾瑞尔不会勉强自己
One thing I know, Ariel doesn't do anything she don't want to.
她不懂
She doesn't get it.
我还知道一点
Well, second thing I know
艾瑞尔懂得很多
is that Ariel understands a whole lot.
想知道我知道的第三点吗
You wanna know the third thing I know?
想
Yeah.
能伤害到女孩的不一定是癌症
A girl doesn't need to have cancer to get hurt.
洛克萨妮
Roxanne.
学校发生了一起争执
There was an altercation back at the school.
我的一个女学生胡安妮塔留下来了
One of my girls stayed behind -- Juanita.
她跟南奥克兰队的姑娘争吵起来了
She got into it with a South Oakland team girl.
-据说情况很严重 -走吧
- They're saying it's bad. - Let's roll.
我能跟你们一起吗
Can I ride with you?
这有违规定 所以
You know, that's against regulations, so...
坎贝尔医生 有个前十字韧带撕裂的少女
Dr. Campbell, I've got a teenage girl with an ACL.
需要给她外科特殊关照
She could use some surgical TLC.
你要是看看病历
If you look at the chart,
就会明白这对你们是小菜一碟
you'll see it's a slam dunk for you guys.
你们好像已经做过外科会诊了
Looks like you already had a surgical consult.
对 但请的是安格斯
Yeah, but that was Angus.
阿维拉医生 雷顿医生是这家医院的
Dr. Avila, Dr. Leighton is a surgical resident
外科住院医师 我亲自挑选的
at this hospital, one that I hand-picked.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表