剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
Come on. Come back to us. Come on.
躺下来 佩珀
Lay down, please, Pepper.
是你吗
Is that you?
是的
I think so...
今年是几几年
What year is it?
2018年
2018.
谁是总统
Who's the President?
希拉里
Hillary.
看样子得休养很长时间了
It's gonna be a long recovery.
欢迎回来 医生
Welcome back, doctor.
干得好 老爸
Good job, Daddy.
黑色警报
X光显示感染
The x-ray was atypical.
这有可能是癌症
It could've been cancer.
但不是
But it wasn't.
好的 我明白了 马里奥 你是对的
Okay, I get it. Mario, you were right.
这是典型的肺炎 我看到斑马线了
It was textbook pneumonia. I was seeing zebras.
好的 所以我对了
Okay, so I was right.
不 你错了
No, you weren't right.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
孩子 如果你是对的
Son, if you were right,
你该做好胸腔插管了
you would've done the chest tube yourself.
你什么也没做 就是错的
You're not right unless you do something about it.
她很强硬 而我
She was pretty adamant. I was...
我想尊重她的意见
I was trying to respect her opinion.
你是高级住院医师 沙维提医生
You're her senior resident, Dr. Savetti.
你只需要尊重医学
The only thing you need to respect is the medicine.
我想为他说句话 我确实很强硬
In his defense, I was pretty adamant.
不要保护他
Don't protect him.
在他关心你的感受的时候
While he was worrying about your feelings,
你的病人都快死了
your patient was dying.
你们得把工作和感情
Look, you two have better separate your professional life
分开
from your personal one...
不然你们都会失去的
....or you're gonna lose them both.
贾德
Judd!
不要给我找麻烦 医生
You don't want to mess with me, Doc.
你要去哪儿
Where you going?
休息一下
Going to get a fix?
不关你事
None of your business.
你出了那道门
You walk out of that door...
就等于逃离了监狱
And I stay out of jail.
就失去了你的家庭
...you lose your family.
你知道什么
What do you know about anything?
我知道米卡还没醒来
I know that Mika still hasn't opened her eyes.
他们说她进行了手术
They said she had the surgery.
她还是昏迷不醒
She's still unconscious.
我现在不能为她做什么
There's nothing I can do about her now.
你哥哥在这
Your brother's in there.
就他一个人 他吓坏了
He's alone and he's scared.
告诉他我很抱歉
Tell him I'm sorry.
我求那人去做CT了
I begged the guy to get his CT.
别说了 你能做的只有祈祷他没事
Stop. All you can do is hope he'll be all right.
告诉我们坎贝尔医生和手术室的事
So...tell us about Campbell and the OR.
他很专横
He's tyrannical.
傲慢 令人生畏 心胸狭窄 冷酷
Arrogant. Intimidating. Intolerant. Cruel.
他是个混♥蛋♥ 但同时也
He's an ass. But he's also --
我想说他才华横溢来着
I was gonna say brilliant.
♪ What ever happened to truth? ♪
♪ Lost without a trace ♪
♪ Whatever happened to the mirror ♪
♪ That showed me her happy face? ♪
看来她累坏了
Looks like we wore her out.
她今天有为难你吗
Did she give you a hard time today?
她做得很不错
She did all right.
有时候她像一个
Sometimes she can be...
孩子
A teenager?
老妈 我对孩子一无所知
Mm. I don't know anything about teenagers.
我的孩子很小的时候就
My kids were still little when...
你知道 她休学了
You know, she got suspended from school.
我肯定你休学过好几次 和你一样
I'm sure you got suspended a few times, mouth like yours.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
你在产房♥里也这么说
You said the same thing to me in the maternity ward
你第一个孩子出生的那天
the day that your first was born.
我要重复一下我当时的话
I'm gonna tell you now what I told you then.
你唯一
Your only job,
且最重要的任务就是
and the most important job you're ever gonna have,
爱她
is just to love her.
好吗
Okay?
确保她知道这点
And make sure she knows that.
BGM: Open Arms by Gary Go
♪ Got to look myself in the eye ♪
♪ And say, "It's gonna be all right" ♪
♪ Maybe everything won't be all right all the time ♪
♪ Gotta take these chances where they lie ♪
♪ It's gonna be all right ♪
♪ Gotta see things for what they are ♪
你醒了 米卡
You're awake, Mika.
-谢天谢地 -贾德叔叔呢
- Oh, thank God. - Uncle Judd?
贾德叔叔不在这儿 宝贝
Uncle Judd's not here right now, honey.
我在
Yes, I am.
♪ Lost with no place to begin ♪
♪ I slowly adjust to this unjust space I'm...♪
♪ Whatever happened to the list ♪
♪ Of things I wanted to be? ♪
♪ Whatever happened to you? ♪
♪ Whatever happened to me? ♪
我...我很抱歉
I'm -- I'm so sorry.
♪ Gotta look myself in the eyes ♪
♪ Say, "It's gonna be all right" ♪
♪ Maybe everything won't be all right all the time ♪
♪ Gotta see things for what they are ♪
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
♪ It's gonna be all right ♪
♪ Gotta see things for what they are ♪
♪ At the time ♪
♪ I will see things for what they are ♪
♪ At the time ♪
♪ Whatever happened to living? ♪
♪ Living without fear? ♪
♪ Whatever happened to peace all over? ♪
今天太漫长了
I thought today would never end.
我得再来一杯
I need another drink.
不知道能否安慰你 我们都曾有过这样的日子
If it makes you feel any better, we all had a day.
格思里把我们吓坏了
Guthrie freaked out on us.
-佩珀挺过了最坏的一天 -敬佩珀
- I'd say Pepper wins worst day. - Ooh. To Pepper.
埃利奥特 能和你聊聊吗
Elliot, can we talk?
好的
Sure.
雷顿医生 跟我过来
Dr. Leighton, with me, please.
今天只是个意外
So today was just temporary.
我明白 我搞砸了
Oh, I know. I, uh, messed up.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
但是你让我看到了一些东西
But you showed me something.
所以我向你提供手术室住院医师的职位
So I'm offering you the OR residency position.
什么
Excuse me?
我已经和洛里斯医生谈过了
I already spoke to Dr. Rorish.
她同意了 如果你想加入的话
She approves... if you want it.
我 我不知道该说什么
I, uh... I don't know what to say.
这是一份难得的工作 显然我
Uh, this is an extraordinary offer, and obviously I, uh...
说愿意
Say yes.
需要时间来考虑
...need some time to think about it.
好的 你有十秒钟
Yeah, you got 10 seconds.
-等等 这是一个重大的决定 -八秒
- Wait, this is an enormous decision. - Eight seconds.
你数得明显太快了
You are counting much faster than you need --
-三 二 一 -说愿意
- 3, 2... ...1. - Say yes.
我愿意
I'll do it.
你说过那位警♥察♥最好不要因我的愚蠢而死
You said that cop better not die because of my stupidity.
我很生气 我不是故意的
I was angry. I didn't mean it.
你是
Yeah, you did.
戈麦斯警官死了
Detective Gomez died
是因为我没有及时给他做CT
because I didn't do the CT when I should have.
是我的错
It's my fault.
我得走了
And I got to go, so...
听我说
Listen to me.
不要独自悲伤
Don't mourn this alone.
♪ It's gonna be all right ♪
♪ Got to see things for what they are at the time ♪
♪ Lost with no place to begin ♪
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表