剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, pop him off the vent. Let's give him some manual breaths.
再快点 再快点
Faster, faster, faster, faster.
-有了 -胸腔上升良好 有效了
-There it is. - Good chest rise. It's working.
他呼吸了 好了 准备送他去手术室
He's breathing. All right, prep him for the O.R.
是维斯塔韦德学校 你女儿有紧急情况
It's Vista Verde School, urgent about your daughter.
继续 你好
Go ahead. Hello?
好的
Okay. Is...
送他去手术室 我一会儿过去
Get him up to the OR. I'll be there in a few.
二队正在控制往东八百米处的一个着火点
Bravo crew's suppressing a spot fire 1/2 mile east of here.
同志们 我们加快步伐
Guys, let's pick up the pace.
等一下
Hold up.
怎么了
What is it?
你们听到了吗
Guys, hear that?
你听见了吗
Do you hear that?
迦勒
Caleb!
迦勒
Caleb!
迦勒
Caleb!
你怎么在这 这边区域应该都疏散了
What are you doing here? This area's supposed to be evacuated.
我需要帮助 我需要帮助
I need help. I need help.
-我来看看这条胳膊 -不 我要找到他
- Let me look at this arm. - No, I need to find him.
找到谁
Find who?
我儿子 拜托 他还在林子里
My boy. Please. He's still out there.
我们一定要找到他
We have to find him.
迦勒
Caleb!
左臂淤青肿胀 可能骨折
Left arm has bruising and swelling, possible fracture.
远端及神经血管完好
Distally and neurovascularly intact.
我得找迦勒
I have to find Caleb.
我知道你很难过 但是现在我需要你冷静
I know you're upset, but right now I need you to calm down.
-他才六岁 -看见那边那个人了吗
- He's 6 years old. - See the guy over there?
他正在跟搜救队通话
He's on the phone with Search and Rescue.
我们正在想尽一切办法
We're doing everything we can do.
不过 你们是怎么走散的呢
How'd you guys get separated, anyway?
我们当时在野营
We were camping off-trail.
野营 带六岁孩子
Off-trail? With a 6-year-old?
我们一看见烟 就往山下跑了
The second we saw smoke, we headed downhill.
下坡又陡 我摔倒了 撞到了头
The decline was steep. I fell. I hit my head.
我醒来的时候 迦勒就不见了
When I woke up, Caleb was gone.
因为我又错过了他的生日
This was supposed to be my chance to make up
本来我想弥补的
for missing his birthday again.
我带迦勒来这里过周末
It's my dumb luck this fire broke out
偏偏赶上着火 真是倒霉
the weekend I brought Caleb here.
可能不是个好主意 现在是防火高峰期
Probably didn't help it was the peak of fire season.
我真的不是一个户外高手
I'm not exactly Mr. Outdoors, all right?
好吧 他也许去找人帮忙了
Okay, he probably went for help.
加州消防部队派了直升机彻底搜查这个区域
All right, so Cal Fire is dispatching a chopper to comb the area.
在这种能见度下 他们只能看见烟雾
Wait, with this visibility? All they'll see is smoke.
没错 除非进行地面搜查否则那孩子活不了
She's right. That kid won't survive unless we put somebody on foot.
好吧 我可以叫几个手下
Well, I can call in a couple of my guys,
-组成搜查小分队 -我跟你一起去
- break off a short squad. - I'm coming with you. Aah!
你那条腿能走吗
Can you walk on that leg?
只是扭伤 你们会需要我的
It's just a sprain. You're gonna need me.
我可以告诉你们我们走散的地方 迦勒
I can show you where we got separated. Caleb!
杂♥志♥
Magazine?
你有真正写了字的书吗
Hey, do you have anything with actual words?
这些只是名人的无聊照片
These are just photos of people famous for doing nothing.
让我找找
Oh, let me see what I can do.
几年后 你们这一代会被称为
Yeah, years from now, your generation will be known
毁掉新闻业的一代
as the one that killed journalism.
我知道 在照相机发明以前
Hey, man, I get it. Magazines were different
你们那时候的杂♥志♥和现在不一样
in your days before the invention of the camera.
不会吧 又是你
Oh, no, you again.
斯塔瓦尔医生 我也很高兴见到你
Dr. Stoval, nice to see you, too.
我们做了一些检查
We ran some tests.
你的血红蛋白数很低
Your hemoglobin count is low.
我一直很疲惫 容易挫伤
I'm tired all the time, bruise easily,
而且我的骨髓不再制♥造♥健康的血细胞了
and my bone marrow isn't making healthy blood cells anymore.
-实习生都能诊断 -是骨髓增生异常
- An intern could make the call. - I t's Myelodysplasia.
-是一种血癌 -明白我的意思了吗
- It's a type of blood cancer. - See what I mean?
我在帮助琳恩复习证书更新考试
I'm helping Leanne study for her recertification.
我还是去一边待着吧
So I'm just gonna go stand over there.
这主意不错
That's a good idea.
省省关于血红素的讲座吧 年轻人
Spare me the HemOnc lecture, kid.
我遗忘的医学知识比你知道的都多
I've forgotten more about medicine than you'll ever know.
如果我不告诉你有什么方案我就不称职
Wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't mention your options.
不用浪费骨髓移植在我身上
Keep your bone marrow transplant.
你我都知道我是末期了
We both know I'm end stage.
我只想带着尊严走完最后的日子
I'm just living out my last days with dignity.
这是你的决定
Well, that's your decision to make.
你说的没错 所以痛快地把笔记板拿来
You're damn right it is, so cut to the part
让我签了不抢救预嘱
where you hand me a clipboard and I sign the DNR
和其他你需要的文件 这个点滴一滴完
and whatever else you got. Soon as the drip is done,
我就回家
I'm going home.
等等 沙维提 站住
Wait. Hey, Savetti, wait up.
我很确定你该叫我沙维提医生
Pretty sure there's a "Doctor" In front of that.
什么是「无需抢救」预嘱
So what's a "DNR"?
一个你不需要知道的东西
It's, uh...nothing you need to worry about.
有哪个地方看上去眼熟吗
Any of this look familiar?
我记得这个岩壁
I remember that rock face.
也许不是 它们看上去都一样
Maybe not. It all looks the same.
我们是在正确的方向上吗
Are we even going the right direction?
-我想是的 -好吧 我们走了一英里了
- I...I think so. - All right, we're a mile in.
继续前进
Let's just keep going.
迦勒想去看道奇队的比赛
Caleb wanted to go to a Dodgers game.
我告诉他与爸爸外出野营更有纪念意义
I told him camping with his dad is something he'd look back on.
我猜他是害怕了
Figured he was just scared,
但父母就应该放手让孩子挑战自己
but you're supposed to throw 'em in the deep end.
我父亲就是这么做的
That's what my dad did.
这已经不是挑战了
We're way past the deep end.
我们不能再待在这里了
Listen, we can't be out here anymore.
风越来越大 湿度也下降了
Wind's picking up. Humidity's dropping.
现在已经是半夜了
It's the witching hour.
一天之中火势最不可预测的时刻
Time of day when fire's most unpredictable.
我们不能确定火势会往哪边走
We can't tell where this thing's headed.
没找到孩子之前我不走
I'm not leaving without the kid.
你们走吧 我们接着找
You go. We'll keep looking.
你们几个先回去 我留下
All right, you guys head back. I'll stick around.
你也应该回去 好好检查一下腿
You should go, too. Get that leg looked at.
不可能 没找到迦勒之前我不回去
No way. Not without Caleb.
兄弟 我们没事吧
Hey, man, we still cool?
-我们啥时候好过 -你惹上的官司
- Were we ever cool? - This lawsuit's in your head.
站着说话不腰疼 我是因为咱俩害死的
Easy for you to say. I am the one being sued
那个洛杉矶警局的警♥察♥才被起诉的
for us letting an LAPD officer die.
没错我没有忘记 但你知道吗
Yeah, no kidding it's in my head. And you know what?
我不需要你在洛里斯医生面前为我说好话
I don't need you one-upping me in front of Rorish.
我们给你的女儿插管了
We had to intubate your daughter,
-但她受过别的伤 -工作的一部分
- but she's had other injuries. - Part of the job.
让我看看我的女儿
Let me see my girl.
同时她的腋动脉有很大的撕裂伤
She also has a large tear in her axillary artery.
需要通过手术来修复
They'll need to repair in surgery.
这场野火正在消耗我们的资源
This wildfire is taxing our resources,
但我会尽快把她送进手术室
but I'll get her into an O.R. As soon as possible.
需要给您拿张椅子吗 科兹莱克先生
Can I get you a chair? Mr. Kozelak?
需要给您拿张椅子吗
Can I get you a chair?
不需要 我站着就好
No, I'll stand.
看看她 还是这么美丽
Look at her. Still beautiful.
无论遭遇什么事情
Doesn't matter what you throw at her.
至少我的每日步数增加了
Well, at least I'm getting my steps in.
森林野火的罕见优势
The rare upside to a forest fire.
你和你父亲之前发生了什么
So what's up with you and your dad?
-什么意思 -我不确定
- What do you mean? - I don't know.
只是今天你看上去有些烦躁
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表