剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
如果他建议病人回到急诊室
So when he refers a patient back down to the E.D.,
你最好当作是我亲自在会诊
you better believe it's as if I did it myself.
-但你要是看看 -你浪费了我够多时间
- But if you just look at the -- - You have wasted enough of my time.
我知道我妈妈给人的印象 但她说得对
I know how my mom can come off, but she was right.
-我没准备好 -我还没做父母
- I wasn't ready. - I'm not a parent,
但我很肯定谁都没准备好
but I'm pretty sure no one's ever ready.
佩内洛普
Penelope.
本来要给她取这个名字
That was supposed to be her name.
我都不知道为什么会选这个
I don't even know why I picked it.
很好听
It's beautiful.
我敢肯定她也很漂亮
I'm sure she's beautiful, too.
我不会知道
I wouldn't know.
这都是安排好了的
That was part of the arrangement.
我妈妈不想要我对孩子有感情
My mom didn't want me to get attached.
你都没跟她道别
You didn't get to say goodbye?
我都没机会跟她打招呼
I didn't even get to say hello.
娜塔莉
Hey, hey, hey, hey, Natalie.
我知道你很痛苦
I know you've been through a lot,
但你得冷静一下 好吗
but I need you to try to stay calm, okay?
你的血压下降了 娜塔莉
Your blood pressure's dropping. Natalie?
洛里斯医生 她大出血了
Dr. Rorish, she's hemorrhaging.
得给她输血 快快快
She needs blood now. Go, go, go, go, go.
天啊 怎么了
Oh, my God. What is happening?
快来个护士 赶快
I need a nurse over here, please!
这已经是我们从这个舞团接来的
This is the third girl from this dance team
第三个女孩了
that we're picking up.
那个教练对这些姑娘们都做了些什么
What is that coach doing to these girls?
你为什么会觉得那是她的错
What makes you think it's her fault?
驱逐舰上的水手如果都死光了
Well, when those sailors died on that Destroyer,
谁会被炒鱿鱼呢 当然是指挥官了
who got fired? The commander.
不是所有事都可以找到归罪的对象 伊森
Not everything has someone to blame, Ethan.
你都不敢和这个女人对视
You can't even look this woman in the eye
-结果你现在却在维护她 -与她无关
- and now you're defending her? - It's not about her.
是吗 那跟什么有关
Oh, yeah? What's it about?
一个南奥克兰队的姑娘踩到她了
A girl from South Oakland stomped her.
这不关你的事 这回答还满意吗
It's about none of your business, how 'bout that?
等等 你一直都在打听我的事
Wait, you ask me about my life all the time.
-你喜欢我那样吗 -不喜欢
- And you like it? - No.
但是我 可以忍♥受
But I...tolerate it.
是难以忍♥受吧
Barely.
我高中的时候也在米娅的舞团里 好吗
I was on Mia's dance team in high school, okay?
那个时候队名还不叫「舞步」
It wasn't called Step back then.
然后她给了你非常大的压力
And she pushed you too hard.
米娅不是问题的根源 我才是
Mia wasn't the problem. I was the problem.
我觉得这段对话还是不关你的事这句最好
I liked this better when it was none of your business.
我十五岁时我妈因为肌萎缩侧索硬化症去世了
My mother died when I was 15 from ALS.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 我只是在交换信息 现在轮到你了
No, I'm just trading. Now it's your turn.
米娅有个规矩
Mia had one rule --
洁身自好 安分守己 不惹牢狱之灾
stay clean, stay out of trouble, stay out of jail,
这样你才可以跳舞
and you can dance.
结果我偷了她的车
I stole her car.
她给了我可乘之机 把钥匙放在了遮阳板上
She made it too easy. She put the keys up in the visor.
米娅并没有向警♥察♥报案
Mia kept the cops out of it,
但她却没有让我参加决赛
but she benched me from the finals.
当时我对她说了一些很难听的话
I said some nasty things to that woman.
那是我对她说过的最后的话
Last words I ever said to her.
你可以试着向她道歉
You could try apologizing.
都已经过去二十年了
It's been 20 years.
但对你来说 这就好像昨天刚发生的事
But to you, it feels like yesterday.
其实就像五分钟前刚发生过
Feels like five minutes ago.
好了 亲爱的
Okay, honey.
坚持住
Just hang in there.
慢慢来 深深地呼吸 非常好
Here we go. Deep, deep breaths. There you go.
她的气管偏移了 再等几秒钟
She's got a deviated trachea. Just a few more seconds
你就可以正常呼吸了 好吗
and you're gonna be breathing, all right?
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
很好 这样就对了
There you go. There you go.
好了
All right.
-起作用了 -但是暂时的
- It's working. - For now.
我们快送她回医院
Let's get her to Angels.
好了 我们走 借过一下 当心身后
Okay, let's go. Watch your backs, watch your backs.
我以为我们是要给娜塔莉输更多血
I thought we were getting Natalie more blood.
她需要马上做手术 她需要切除子♥宫♥
She needs to go to the O.R. She needs a hysterectomy.
不行 那样她就不能再生孩子了
No! She won't be able to have children.
-基恩医生 -我们可以继续输血
- Dr. Kean. - We can keep transfusing.
她的腹部一直呈隆起状
Her abdomen's been distended.
也许她腹部还有另一个出血点
There's probably another source of the bleed.
如果我们不切除她的子♥宫♥ 她会血尽而亡
If we don't remove her uterus, she will bleed out.
-我们走 -我们不能替她做这种决定
- Let's go. - We can't make this decision for her.
我们不能这样对她
We can't do this to her.
求你了 别这样对她
Please. Don't do this to her.
基恩医生 你赶快放手
Dr. Kean, you need to stand aside.
如果我们这样做了 我知道她会有多后悔
I know how she'll feel if we do this to her.
我也有过这种经历 我不能生孩子
It happened to me. I can't have children.
我们现在唯一的职责就是
Our only obligation right now
去拯救这位年轻女孩的性命
is to save this young girl's life.
你的子♥宫♥切除手术
Your hysterectomy.
病人叫娜塔莉·博克斯福德
Natalie Boxford.
赶快给她准备手术
Prepping her now.
你知道如无必要我是不会强调手术护理的
You know I wouldn't presume to dictate surgical care.
理由呢
Since when?
尽管子♥宫♥切除术是手术中最安全的一种
Well, a hysterectomy is the safest course of action,
但病人现在可能还有另一处出血点
but there might be another source of the bleed.
你想让我先试着找出出血点
Mm, you want me to try to find it first.
我希望能尽最大可能让她拥有完整的人生
I want to give her every chance of the best future.
如果在我大海捞针的过程中 她失血而死
If she dies while I'm looking for a needle in the haystack,
那她连人生都完全没有了
she doesn't have a future at all.
想想直接切除会从她生命中抹去些什么
Think of all the avenues we'd be removing from her life.
我们都有这么大的女儿 威尔
We both have daughters her age, Will.
我尽力而为
I'll do my best.
谁倒光了咖啡不续上
Who left the pot empty?
一个长得像小丑的家伙
The guy who looks like the Joker.
迪亚哥 还能有谁
Diego. Of course.
最好别让杰西看到你消极怠工
Better not let Jesse see you napping on the job.
-也许那样他就会开除我 -不可能
- Maybe then he'll fire me. - Unlikely.
你怎么可以从好人一下子
How can you just all of a sudden go from being nice
变成混♥蛋♥呢
to being a total jerk?
你说什么 我可什么都没说呢
Excuse me? I didn't say anything.
不是说你 我是说大部分人
Not you. Like, in general.
我是说 为什么有的人会突然判若两人
Like, how can someone just become completely different?
原来是跟那个孩子有关 你得了癌症的朋友
Is this about that kid? Your friend with cancer?
这医院可不大
Small hospital.
我是说 如果我喜欢上了一个突然变成
I mean, what does that say about me if I like this guy
一个混♥蛋♥的人 这说明我是什么样的人呢
who can just all of a sudden become this total ass?
我觉得你该跟琳恩聊这事
This feels like a conversation for Leanne.
不要 我无需每件事都跟她汇报
No, I don't have to go to her with everything.
我已经不是个小孩了
I'm not a kid anymore.
我已经来月经了 我现在已经是成熟♥女♥人了
I got my period. I'm, like, a full-on woman now.
挺住别怂 你可是个医生
Man up. You're a doctor.
我不擅长这方面的话题
This really isn't my area.
你难道就没跟你女朋友吵过架吗
Have you ever had a fight with your girlfriend?
-吵过 -那你应该有经验啊
- Yeah. - Then it is your area.
点评一下那些蠢货 说点至理名言
Just say something smart about guys who are stupid.
当我们害怕某些事的时候 我们就会变蠢
Sometimes we're stupid when something scares us.
把灯取出来
Let's pull out the light.
找不到出血点
Can't see a bleed.
再输一单位红细胞 新鲜冰冻血浆和血小板
Infuse another PRBC, FFP, and platelets.
-有任何发现吗 -没有 肠系膜没出血
- Anything down there? - No. Mesentery's clear.
-已经没时间了 准备子♥宫♥切除 -好的
- There's no more time. Prep for hysterectomy. - Okay.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表