剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
我也记得我的家在哪 我现在很想回家
I also remember my home, where I'd much rather be.
妈 他们只是全面一点
Mom, they're just being thorough.
我过关了吗
Did I pass the test?
高分过关 先失陪了
With flying colors. We'll be back.
怎么了
What's going on?
威利斯医生担心玛德琳的是否清醒
Dr.Willis has concerns about Madeline's competence.
-什么 -她的头部有创伤
- What? - She has a traumatic brain injury.
想法不错 她可以回家自己诊断
Nice try. She can go home and make her own medical decisions.
她在瞒着他儿子自己癌症复发
She's lying to her son about the cancer.
只要她意识清醒 那就是她说了算
As long as she's of sound mind, that is her call to make.
杰克想陪着她
But Jake would want to be there for her.
他想帮她 而她需要帮助
He'd want to help her, and she's gonna need it.
她并不理智
She's not thinking rationally.
她很理智 你就不一定了
Oh, no. She is. Not sure about you.
威利斯
Willis,
她的隐私受「健康保险流通与责任法案」保护
HIPAA protects her privacy.
她告诉谁由她决定
She decides who she tells.
她怎么活怎么死也由她决定
She decides how she lives or how she dies.
任何医生都不能 也不会剥夺剥夺这项权利
And no doctor can take that away, and they won't,
至少在我的监管下
not on my watch.
我不管他是同性恋 我听到过谣言
I don't care that he's gay. I've heard the rumors.
但我妈妈
But my mom...
她会伤心死的
it's gonna break her heart.
我父亲不是超级明星 几乎没有工作
My father wasn't a superstar. He was barely employed,
但我发现他对我妈出轨了
but I caught him cheating on my mom.
我当时比你小一点
I was a little younger than you.
他让我保密 快折磨死我了
He made me keep it a secret, and it tore me up.
你没告诉她
You never told her?
我不必告诉她
Well, I didn't have to.
我也发现她跟别人在一起 所以
I caught her with someone else, so...
没必要了
No point after that.
但你说这话还是有必要的 对吧
You do have a point, though, right?
捍卫你父母的婚姻不是你的责任
Your parents' marriage isn't your responsibility.
你不能承受这份压力
You can't take that burden on.
迪丽娅
Delia?
我要不要告诉她
Do I tell her or not?
妈妈 你还好吧
Hi, Mom. You okay?
比表面更坚强
I'm tougher than I look.
你♥爸♥爸跟我说了你看到了什么
Your dad told me what you saw.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
他是同性恋
He's gay.
我知道
I know.
什么
What?
我们还是先离开吧
I think we should give them some privacy.
我不知道该不该让我的病患单独待着
I don't know if I should leave my patient alone.
别让我跟她单独在一起
Don't leave me with her.
你才八岁时
You were only 8.
他就遇到了安德鲁并爱上了他
He met Andrew and fell in love.
他骗了自己好处时间 也骗了我好久
He'd been lying to himself for so long and then to me.
他不想再骗谁了
He didn't wanna lie anymore.
但他骗了
But he did.
他一直在骗我 你也是
He kept lying to me, and then you did it, too.
-阿维拉医生 我们该 -哪种母亲才会
- Dr. Avila, we should... - What kind of a mother
整整骗了她女儿大半辈子
lies to her daughter for half her life?
把她推走
Get her away from me.
把她推走 不然我就大叫了
Get her away from me before I scream.
迪丽娅 求你了
Delia, please.
走啊
Just go.
迪丽娅
Delia...
超声波看着很正常
All right, ultrasound looks good.
对 一切都正常
Yeah, everything looks good.
那孩子没事 她在敲诈你
Kid's fine. She's scamming you.
现在别说这些
We are not discussing this right now.
你得做个亲子鉴定
You need to take a paternity test.
-多米尼克 多多 -没听到我说的吗
- Dominic? Dom! - What did I just say?
救命 他没呼吸了 安格斯
Help! He's not breathing. Angus!
怎么了 小家伙 深呼吸
What's the matter, little buddy? Big breath.
-他的呼吸很正常 -再来一次
- He's breathing just fine. - One more.
刚才不是这样的 为什么总是这样
He wasn't a second ago. Why does this keep happening?
-那里 看到了吗 -没
- There. Did you see that? - No.
-你在干什么 -查看他的监控记录
- What are you doing? - Checking his monitor history.
看那里 室速
There. There it is. V-tach.
只有六下 但确实存在
It's only six beats, but it is there,
就是她说他没呼吸的时候
right when she said he stopped breathing.
小孩都好动 懂吗
Kids are squirmy, okay?
可能是异位搏动 可能是运动伪影
Could be ectopy, could be... motion artifact.
-他的心脏在长大 -或许我们漏掉了什么
- He's got a growing heart. - Or maybe we missed something.
得给他做个压力测试
I think we need to get a stress test.
-兄弟 -你到底帮不帮我
- Dude. - Are you gonna help me or not?
-我们决定错了 -不不 我们只是做了
- We made the wrong choice. - No, no, no. We did what
我们以为当时对迪丽娅最好的决定
we thought was best for Delia at the time.
不 是当时对你最好的决定
No, we did what you thought was best for you at the time.
两位 拜托 停
Guys, please, stop.
-现在不是时候 -安德鲁 闭嘴
- It's not the time -- - Andrew, shut the hell up.
打扰一下 我们得
Okay, excuse me. We need to...
我毁了这世上对我最重要的人
I just destroyed the most important person in the world to me.
拜托
Please.
我们得谈谈他的病情
We need to talk about his condition.
你得了弥漫性血管内凝血
You've developed Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation.
影响了你的凝血能力
It affects your ability to clot.
你的身体快不行了
Your body is starting to shut down.
那要怎么治他
So...what are you gonna do?
尽一切可能
Everything we possibly can.
但能力有限
But our options are limited.
你们无能为力了 对吧
There's nothing you can do, is there?
芬恩先生 我们从不放弃
Mr. Finn, we never give up here.
你到底在干什么
What in God's name is wrong with you?
我在讲述这里的故事
I'm telling a story about this place,
好坏皆有
the good and the bad.
于是就侵犯病患的隐私
And invading a patient's privacy?
德拉克是个骗子
Drake's a fraud.
我们给病患提供医疗救护
We provide our patients with medical care here.
-不是评头论足 -我们一直在评头论足
- We don't judge them. - We judge 'em all the time.
回家吧
Go home.
什么
What?
你来这已经好几个月了
You've been here for months already,
我们一直想教你东西
and we've all tried to teach you,
但你学不进去
but you are not getting it.
学什么 我的纪录片是真♥相♥
Getting what? My movie's the truth.
你的真♥相♥毫无人性和同理心
Your truth lacks humanity and compassion.
很遗憾 恐怕你本人也是如此
And sadly, I fear, you do, too.
赶紧滚出去
Now get out of my sight.
威利斯医生
Dr. Willis?
非常感谢你救了我妈妈
Listen, I-I just can't thank you enough for helping my mom,
感谢你缓解了她的病情
for, you know, making her better.
她很坚强
Oh, she's tough.
多数都是她的功劳
She did most of the work herself.
那谢谢你帮助我
Well, then, thank you for helping me.
虚惊一场
I was panicking for no reason.
她没事我真的很开心
I'm just so glad she's gonna be okay.
再次谢谢你 医生
Thanks again, Doc.
没事
Anytime.
我现在应该在考试的
I'm supposed to be taking a test right now.
什么课
What class?
心理学
Psychology.
迪丽娅 你♥爸♥爸病情很严重
Delia, your father's very sick.
我知道
I know.
不 亲爱的 他病得比你想的还要重
No, honey, he's sicker than you know.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
你必须去见见他
You need to go see him.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表