剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
我要在这陪着你
I'm staying here with you.
在腋中线下刀
Okay, start the insertion at the mid-axillary line.
-爸爸 -艾米丽 别看这个
- Dad? - Emily, don't look at this.
回我的办公室去
Get back to my office.
我要在那坐一整天吗
Am I supposed to sit there all day?
你有书 去看吧
You have a book. Now go.
为什么我不能给妈妈打电♥话♥
Why can't I just call Mom?
我现在没功夫跟你讨论这个
I'm not gonna get into this right now.
你看不见我有患者吗
Can you see that I have a patient?
你总有患者
You always have a patient.
-天啊 他多大 -八岁
- Oh, my God. How old is he? - He's 8.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
他被愚蠢的恶作剧烧了喉咙 快走吧
He burned his throat on a dumb prank. Now go.
离开这 快去
Get outta here. Go.
-你没事吧 -没事 注意集中
- You okay? - I'm fine. Focus.
-你是谁 -你好
- Hello? - Oh. Hi.
我不是什么奇怪的人
I'm...not like some rando.
坎贝尔医生是我父亲 我叫艾米丽
Dr. Campbell's my father. I'm Emily.
你好 我是艾瑞尔
Oh, hi. I'm Ariel.
所以你在这里工作吗
So you, like, work here?
为什么每个人都这么惊讶
Why is everyone surprised by that?
-给你 -谢谢你
- Here. - Oh. Thank you.
我在电梯里听到两个人说
You know, I heard two guys on the elevator
楼上有个人
talking about a guy upstairs
屁♥股♥里塞了一条黄瓜
with a cucumber stuck in his butt.
什么
What?
-天啊 -超恶心
- Oh, God. - So gross.
真恶心对吧
I know, right?
他之前呼吸急促 所以我请玛乔丽
He was short of breath, so I asked Marjorie
-开车载我们来 -我是养老院里
- to drive us here. - Only one at the assisted
唯一一个有驾照的人
living with a license.
我非常受欢迎
I'm very popular.
-你在喘气 -我有慢阻肺
- You're wheezing. - COPD.
但这没有让我慢下来对吧 格洛丽亚
But it doesn't slow me down, though, does it, Gloria?
哈罗德 你让我觉得很不好意思
Harold, you're embarrassing me.
150毫克琥钠甲强龙 让他开始用喷雾器
150 milligrams of solumedrol and start him on a nebulizer.
你很快就会感觉好多了
You'll feel better soon.
他之前也有点发烧
He had a little fever, too.
我跟你说过我热情似火 格洛丽亚
I told you I run hot, Gloria.
我要给他做全血细胞计数 拍胸腔X光
I'm gonna get him on a CBC, do a chest X-ray,
然后检查他的尿液
and then check his urine.
你跟那位漂亮护士在交往吗
You getting with that pretty nurse?
我是医生 没有交往
Doctor. And no.
永远不会
Not ever.
撞船事件送来的第一个人送达医院已死亡
First guy you sent from the boat crash? DOA.
他的姐姐来了
His sister's here.
我非常遗憾 但我需要你确认这是你的弟弟
And I'm so sorry, but I need you to verify this is your brother.
天啊
Oh, God!
-是他 -好
- That's him. - Okay.
好
Okay.
我想我需要去别的地方坐下
I think I just need to go sit somewhere.
这里有
Is there a...
教堂吗
a chapel?
有 有 我带你去
Yeah. Yeah, I can take you there.
我们得联络儿童保护服务中心
We have to call Child Protective Services.
我打给那个妈妈的公♥司♥ 她几周前被解雇了
I called the mom's office. She was fired weeks ago.
她有赌博成瘾的问题
She has a gambling problem.
她会一次待在赌场好几天
She goes to the casino for days at a time.
好 等等 等等
Okay, wait, wait, wait, hold on.
我想先跟她谈谈 我想知道所有情况
I wanna talk to her first. I wanna get all the facts.
我们还得先找到她才行 对吧
We'd have to hunt her down first. Right?
-那不是我们的工作 -她是孩子的母亲
- That's not our job. - She is their mother.
而你不是 我们有两个无监护人在场的孩童
And you're not. We have two minors here without a guardian.
一个还在术后恢复 我们的工作是保护他们
One is in post-op. Our job is to protect them.
联络儿保服务 否则我来
Make the call...or I will.
很好
Good.
他的脉搏细弱 我们需要更多血
He's got a thready pulse. We need more blood.
消防部门说他们需要20分钟才能把这个弄走
Fire department says they need 20 minutes to get this off him.
我们没有那么多时间
We don't have 20 minutes.
查理 如果我们不能把这个弄走
Charlie, if we can't get this off him,
有办法把船降低吗
is there a way to lower the boat?
查理 有办法把船降低吗
Charlie! Is there a way to lower the boat?
我不知道 有办法
I don't know. Uh, yeah.
有 我能反转船底排水泵 船就会进水
Yeah. I can reverse the bilge pump. She'll take on water.
你几年来一直试图把这艘船弄沉
You've been trying to sink this boat for years.
现在别说这些 爸
Not now, Dad.
我是这里唯一被船压住的人
Hey, I'm the one under a pile of ship here.
我想说什么就说什么
I'll say whatever the hell I want.
你应该回去做时髦的银行工作
You should go back to your fancy bank job.
-把这份工作留给男人做 -没冒犯我
- Leave this to the men. - No offense taken.
他来这里是要取消我这艘船的抵押赎回权
He was here to foreclose on the boat. My boat.
那不是我的决定 是银行的
It wasn't me. It was the bank.
你为银行工作不是吗
You work for the bank, don't you?
对 但不是我做的决定
Yes, but I don't make the decisions.
天啊 你有完没完
God, do you ever stop?!
查理 查理 现在不是吵架的时候
Charlie, Charlie, this isn't the time.
我真的需要你帮忙开启排水泵
I really need your help with the bilge pump.
我跟哈丽雅特本来要在这艘船上退休的
Me and Harriet, we were gonna retire on this boat.
但你没胆自己告诉她
But you didn't have the guts to tell her yourself!
我跟她说的时候会让她心碎的
It'll break her heart when I tell her.
你有在听吗 查理
You listening, Charlie?
她永远不会再跟你说话了
She'll never speak to you again!
你有在听我说话吗
You listening to me?!
反正她永远也不会再跟我说话了
Yeah, well, she's never gonna speak to me again anyway, okay,
因为她死了 好吗 妈死了
'cause she's dead. All right? Mom's dead!
-爸 -他在出血
- Dad? - He's hemorrhaging!
爸
Dad!
查理 还有方法能让船下降更快吗
Charlie, is there any way to speed this whole thing up?
我反转了排水泵 船在进水了
I reversed the pump. She's taking on water.
我不知道还能做什么
I don't know what else!
威利斯 他的脉搏非常微弱
Willis, his pulse is barely there.
天啊 我不该跟他说的
God, I shouldn't have told him.
-木已成舟 -你认为这是我的错吧
- What's done is done. - You think this is my fault, don't you?
我没这么说
I didn't say that.
你觉得这真的会有用吗
You think this is really gonna work?
必须有用
It has to.
你想待多久都可以 我真的很遗憾
Stay as long as you like. I really am sorry.
你可以陪我坐一会儿吗
Could you sit with me for a moment?
我可以请牧师来 但我还得回去工作
Uh, I can get the chaplain, but I really have to get back.
拜托 你不用祈祷 只要坐着就好
Please. You don't have to pray, just sit.
好吧
Okay.
我根本不信教
I'm not religious at all.
我也不信教
Me neither.
为什么你想来教堂
Why'd you wanna come in?
我不知道还能去哪
I don't know where else to go.
我该回家吗 回家以后要做什么
Do I go home and what would I do when I got there?
我是说 我会收到信吗
I mean, do I get the mail?
我弟弟去世那天 我却去收那些
I mean, what an insult it would be to my brother
愚蠢的信 这简直就是侮辱
to get the stupid mail the day he died.
我知道你得走了
I know you have to go.
我真的很遗憾
I really am sorry.
我会告诉牧师你在这里
I'll let the chaplain know you're here.
不好意思 我是帕梅拉·凯斯勒
Um, excuse me. I'm Pamela Kessler.
我在找我的孩子 道格跟萨莉
I'm looking for my kids, Doug and Sally.
我听说他们在这里
I was told they were here.
我们一直试着联络你
We've been trying to reach you.
对 我 我很抱歉 我刚收到信息
Yeah, I'm -- I'm sorry. I just got the message.
道格还好吗
Is Doug okay?
你必须跟洛里斯医生谈谈
You're gonna need to speak with Dr. Rorish.
-等等 手术 -对
- Wait. Surgery? - Yes.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表