剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
-这是兰迪·伍德曼 -来吧 兰迪
- You guys know Randy Woodman. - Hey, come on in, Randy.
我们把凡奈斯空管中心接到另一个电台上
Look, we've got ATC Van Nuys live on the second radio now.
他们正在清理飞机附近的航道
They're clearing air space around the plane.
但是他们现在就要知道方位和燃油情况
But they need bearing and fuel status now.
好 稍等
Okay, so, just hold on.
我们已经把小女孩接到频道里了
We've got the girl on this channel, okay?
她只需要知道油表盘在哪
So she just needs to know where the fuel gauge is.
你告诉我 我来告诉她
You tell me, I'll tell her.
-我们打算怎么办 -我给你画一下
- What's our plan? - Let me draw it for you.
打算就是 如果我们不能把孩子妈弄好
The plan is, if we can't get the mom healthy,
-空管中心就接手了 -他们要怎么办
- ATC takes over. - What's their plan?
油表盘在左边 从下面数数第二个
Fuel gauge is on the left, second from the bottom.
迪亚哥 这边得空出一条通道
Hey, Diego, you got to keep a lane clear out here.
你想让我帮她呼吸还是控制人群
You want me to help her breathe or do crowd control?
这是天使医院 两样都得做
This is Angels. You got to do both.
两个指针 仪表盘两边各一个
Two needles, one on either side of the gauge.
露比 我需要你看向最左边
Ruby, I want you to look all the way to your left,
下面数第二个表盘 有两个指针
second gauge down. There are two needles
一边一个 指向中间
on either side, pointing to the middle.
我看到了
I see it.
我们需要知道准确的数字
We need to know exactly what number
两边的指针指向什么数字
is the needle pointing to on each side?
两边都是15
15. 15. On both sides.
最多40分钟的飞行时间
40 minutes of flight time, tops.
他们会坠机吗
Are they gonna crash?
如果无法让飞行员恢复意识
If you don't get that pilot conscious,
-就会坠机 -在有八百万人口的城市坠机
- they're both going down. - Over a city of 8 million.
呼叫天使中心 这里是凡奈斯空管中心
Angels Base, Angels Base. ATC Van Nuys.
我们需要确认燃油量
We need that fuel check now.
凡奈斯空管中心 这里是天使中心
ATC Van Nuys, this is Angels Base.
我是洛杉矶消防队空中救援的兰德尔·伍德曼
Randall Woodman, LAFD Air Ops.
飞机目前的燃油量为右侧15 左侧15
The aircraft is currently flying at 15 right, 15 left.
依据速度与高度 飞行时间大约40分钟
Speed and altitude put it at approximately 40 minutes.
露比 现在我们要知道
Ruby, now we need to know
你妈妈到底怎么了
exactly what's going on with your mom.
所以我要你抓起她的手腕 翻过来
So I want you to take her wrist and turn it over
让她的掌心向上
so that the palm is facing upwards.
-听懂我的意思吗 -我听懂了
- Are you with me? - I'm with you.
很好 现在把两根手指放在
Great, now take two fingers and put it right there
她的手腕上 这样你才能感觉到脉搏
at the base of her wrist so you can feel the blood pumping.
感觉到了吗
You feel it?
有 脉搏很快
Yeah. It's fast.
-好 -真的很快
- Okay. - t's really fast.
好 没事的 亲爱的
Okay. That's okay, honey.
我要你帮我来帮助她 好吗
I need you to help me help her, okay?
我会数到十
So I'm gonna count to 10
然后我要你告诉我你感觉到几下脉搏
and I want you to tell me how many pumps you feel.
准备好了吗 开始
Are you ready? Okay, go.
你数了几下脉搏
How many did you count?
33下
33.
心率是198
Heart rate's 198.
可能是室速 房♥颤 或室上速
Could be V-tach, A-fib, SVT.
她意识混乱 我们唯一的选择是电击心脏
She's altered. Our only option is to shock the heart.
坎贝尔医生 我需要你做外科会诊
Dr. Campbell, I need you for a surgical consult.
我现在不行
I-I can't. I...
好 你去吧 我能处理的 大概吧
Okay, you go. I've got this...sort of.
-你确定吗 -我确定
- Are you sure? - Yes. I think so.
-你联络上威利斯了吗 -他正赶去凡奈斯
- Did you get Willis? - He headed to Van Nuys now.
有人吗 有人吗 你还在吗
Hello? Hello? Are you still there?
露比 我就在这里
Hey, Ruby, I'm right here.
我妈会死吗
Is my mom gonna die?
告诉他们等等 然后回来跟我确认
Tell them to wait, come back and check with me.
露比 亲爱的 冷静点 我需要你听我说
Ruby, honey. Calm down now. I want you to listen to me.
你跟我
You and me.
我们会撑过去的
We're gonna get through this.
我答应你
I promise you.
好吗
Okay?
好 三周后再见
Okay, see you in three weeks.
但你今天就能骑自行车了
But you can ride that bike today.
格思里医生
Dr. Guthrie.
-我们能谈谈吗 -当然 有什么事
- Can we talk? - Sure. What's on your mind?
这是我今天打的第三个石膏
That's the, uh, third cast I've put on today,
而且我已经看了12个疑似流感症状的病例
and I've seen 12 cases of flu-like symptoms.
我觉得自己好像坐在受罚席
Feels like I'm in the penalty box.
不 这里没有受罚席 基恩医生
No. No penalty box down here, Dr. Kean.
但如果你以为人们已经忘了
But if you think people have forgotten
之前发生的事 你就错了
what happened, you're wrong.
我把止痛药给了一名不该用止痛药的病患
I gave a patient painkillers who shouldn't have them.
这是个无心之过
It was an honest mistake.
或者你分心了 这是另一个可能原因
Or you were distracted... is another theory.
被什么分心
By what?
你认为我跟马里奥的关系让我分心
Oh, you think this is about me and Mario?
我们感情很好
We're doing great.
在这里 他是第三年住院医 我是第二年
And down here, he's a third year and I'm a second.
我们已经搞清楚怎么处理了 真的
We've got it figured out, really.
听起来你们事先排练过这段话
Sounds like you've been rehearsing that.
我跟你说吧 做给我看
I'll tell you what. Show me something.
如果你真的专心于医疗就证明给我看
If your heart is in this, prove it.
现在去检查一名25岁男性 疑似流感症状
In the meantime, 25-year-old male, flu-like symptoms.
巴恩斯先生 你的阑尾快要爆♥炸♥了
Mr. Barnes, your appendix is about to blow.
我们得带你去手术室 马上切除阑尾
We need to get you to the OR to remove it right away.
但他会做这个手术 对吧
But he'll be doing the surgery, right?
雷顿医生是我的住院医生 他会协助我
Dr. Leighton is my resident. He'll be assisting me.
我宁愿让这孩子试试看
I'd rather give the kid a shot.
坎贝尔医生是外科与急诊室主任
Dr. Campbell is chief of OR and the ER.
你中大奖了
You hit the jackpot.
听着 我人生中获得的一切
Look, everything I got in my life,
都是信任我的直觉才获得的
I got from trusting my gut.
我的直觉告诉我选这个孩子
And my gut's saying to take the kid.
无意冒犯 兄弟
No disrespect...my man.
麻醉医师正在路上
Anesthesiologist is on his way in.
手术室一空出来 我们就让你准备手术
As soon as the OR opens up, we'll get you prepped.
雷顿医生 来吧
Dr. Leighton, come on.
她在里面
She's in there.
呼吸道畅通
Open airway.
左侧胸部起伏减弱
Decreased chest rise on the left side.
左侧呼吸音也减弱 我们让她躺平
Breath sounds on the same side. Let's lie her flat.
看吧 宝贝 我说过我会照顾你的
See, baby, I told you I was gonna take care of you, huh?
你想要照顾她吗
Hey, you want to take care of her?
别再把枪指着我们 好吗
Stop pointing that gun at us, all right?
我一放下枪就无法控制你们了 她会先死
The second I put this gun down, I'm not in charge and she dies!
你对我的伙伴开枪 她还是会死
You shoot my partner, she dies anyway
因为我无法独自治疗她
'cause I can't do this alone.
胸部有明显射入伤
Obvious entry wound in the chest.
无射出伤
No exit wound.
那把子弹弄出来啊 老兄
So take the bullet out, man!
子弹不会杀死她
The bullet isn't gonna kill her.
她内脏的创伤才会
The trauma to her internal organs will.
我们需要一个胸管包 那在医院里
We need a chest tube kit. It's at the hospital.
我们能救她 但在这里做不到
We can save her. But we can't do it here.
不去医院
No hospital.
就这么决定
That's the deal.
-做事啊 -好 好
- Do something! - All right! All right.
洛克丝 准备碘伏
Rox, prepare the Betadine.
好 你的女友现在呼吸困难
All right, your girlfriend is having trouble breathing.
我们得检查她的肺脏
We need to check her lung
确定子弹没有打中肺脏
and make sure the bullet didn't hit it.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
玛雅
Maya.
玛雅 这绝对会很痛
Now, Maya, this is definitely gonna hurt.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表