剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
我不懂 你说他喝了热水
I don't understand. You said he drank hot water.
用吸管喝滚水
Boiling water through a straw.
他的食道需要大范围重建
His esophagus needed extensive reconstruction.
但他很年轻又很健康 有希望会痊愈
But he's young, he's healthy, and hopefully, he'll recover.
有希望 还有萨莉在哪
Hopefully? And where's -- where's Sally?
我的孩子在哪
Where are my kids?
他们在这里 很安全
They're here, and they're safe.
但儿童保护服务中心正在调查
But Child Protective Services is opening an investigation.
等等 什么 你打给他们了
Wait. What? You -- you called them?
是的 这是这类事件的标准程序
I did. It's standard in incidents like this.
等等 等等 我得工作 好吗
Wait, hang on, hang on. I had to work. Okay?
我母亲无法过来
My mother couldn't come.
不然 不然我还能怎么办
What -- what else was I supposed to do?
好了 帕梅拉 我们跟你上司谈过了
Okay, Pamela, we spoke to your boss.
我们知道你刚才没在工作
We know you weren't at work.
你们不了解我 你们完全不了解我
You don't know me. You don't know anything about me.
你们完全不了解我的孩子
You don't know anything about my kids!
-他们出事时你不在 -我要求见我的孩子
- You weren't there for them. - I demand to see my kids!
我去叫保安
I'll get security.
不 拜托 不用叫保安
No, no. Please, please. That's not necessary.
拜托
Please.
我的孩子需要我
My kids need me.
拜托
Please.
-有感觉吗 -有
- Feel that? - Yeah.
那样可以吗 他来了
Is that okay? Oh, here we are.
菲比 这是雷顿医生 外科住院医师
Phoebe, this is Dr. Leighton, one of our surgical residents.
谢谢你过来 我需要剖腹探查
Well, thank you for coming. I need an ex-lap.
好 先等一下 发生什么事
Okay, hold on a minute. What's going on?
腹痛 左下腹腹壁紧张
Abdominal pain, tenderness in the lower left quadrant.
为什么你觉得需要手术
And what makes you think it's surgical?
我吞了一堆大头钉
I swallowed a bunch of tacks.
重要的事怎么不先说 X光显示什么
Way to bury the lede. What does the X-ray show?
目前没有穿孔
Well, so far, no perforations.
我要帮你做检查 菲比
I'm gonna examine you, Phoebe.
没事的 放松 放轻松
It's okay. Relax. Just relax.
腹部仍然柔软 这很好
Well, the abdomen is still soft. That's good.
你的病历写你这些年来曾有过数次
Your chart here says you've had several psych evaluations
-心理评估 -你说什么
- over the years. -Excuse me?
这是一种强迫症 我无法控制自己
It's a form of OCD. I can't help myself.
-我能做手术吗 -不
- Am I getting the surgery? - No.
但是好疼 我想做手术
But it hurts. I want the surgery.
你肚子上的三道手术伤疤说明了一切
And you've got three scars to prove that.
抱歉 菲比 今天不给你做手术
I'm sorry, Phoebe. You're not having surgery today.
图钉很有可能自己排出体内
Most likely the tacks will pass on their own,
格思里医生 情况有变通知我 好吗
but, Dr. Guthrie, let me know if that changes, okay?
失陪一下 菲比
Excuse me, Phoebe.
雷顿医生 我有话跟你说
Dr. Leighton, I need a word with you.
我叫你来是做外科会诊的 不是精神科会诊
I called you for a surgical consult, not a psychiatric one.
或许我该通知坎贝尔医生
Or maybe I should've called Dr. Campbell.
通知吧 我不会让不必要的手术
Call him. I'm not clogging up the OR schedule
扰乱手术室的安排
with an unnecessary surgery.
她要是肠穿孔了就通知我
Let me know if she perfs.
-情况如何 查理 -她掉了五到七厘米
- How we doing, Charlie? - She dropped about 2 or 3 inches.
有些空间了 就快好了
Yeah, I could see some space. We're getting close.
好 推车准备好
All right, let's get that Stryker ready
再拿块背板过来
and bring me a backboard.
-他快不行了 -好 可以了 可以了
- He's crashing. - Okay, we're free. We're free!
快 快带他离开
Come on, let's get him out of here.
-好 快 小心 -好 听我指挥
- Okay, let's go. Careful. - All right. On my count.
一 二 三
One...two...three.
带他去天使纪念医院
Let's get him to Angels.
走 查理 你也得去
Come on, Charlie. You, too.
-不不 他不要我在场 -我没有问你
- No, no, he doesn't want me here. - I'm not asking.
-不不 不行 -如果他撑不到医院
- No, no, I can't. - If he doesn't make it to the hospital,
你会一辈子后悔
you're gonna regret not being with him
最后时刻没陪着他
for the rest of your life.
明白吗
You understand?
那东西效果很猛烈啊
Oh, that thing worked like gangbusters.
做得不错 红头发
You did good, Red.
还有一件事
There's just one other thing.
你的淋病检测为阳性
You tested positive for gonorrhea.
完了
Crap.
用多西环素很容易治好的
It's easily cured with doxycycline,
但我们强烈建议你告诉你的性♥伴♥侣♥
but we strongly suggest you inform your sexual partner.
好 格洛丽亚 进来 我得性病了
Yeah. Gloria, come here. I got the clap!
小声点
Shh! Keep your voice down.
没人听
Who's listenin'?
哪种性病 梅毒吗
Which one is the clap? Syphilis?
不 是淋病 要好治多了
No. Gonorrhea. It's... way better.
通知养老院吧
Hey, uh, call the nursing home.
肯定会惊起一场淋病龙♥卷♥风♥
There's gonna be a gonorrhea tornado.
-你在说什么 -这位老兄是个情场高手
- What are you talking about? - My man here is a player.
拜托 他都八十了
Come on. He's 80.
高手认得高手 红头发
Game recognizes game, Red.
不好意思 我刚听到哈罗德说的
Excuse me. But I just heard what Harold said.
我觉得我也得检查一下
I think I need to get tested, too.
他在车上就没脉搏了 给他戴上监控仪
He lost pulse en route. Let's get him hooked up to a monitor.
-再推一支肾上腺素 -马上
- Another amp of epi. - On it.
发现心包积液 心搏动很弱
Trace pericardial effusion, poor cardiac activity.
-查理在哪 -谁
- Where's Charlie? - Who?
他儿子 应该在这的
His son. Should be here.
-来吧 离手 -离手
- Ah, let's do it. Clear. - Clear.
好 有脉搏了 窦性心动 氧饱和78
Okay, pulse is back. Sinus tach. O2 sats at 78.
快啊 快啊
Come on. Come on.
超声画面很差 我看不清
Poor sonographic window. I can't see.
给我18号♥针头 他儿子该在这的
Give me an 18 gauge. The son should be here!
他不见了
He's gone.
氧饱和升高了
Sats improving.
很好 给他做胸腔插管
Okay, good. Let's get a chest tube in him.
准备好进手术室
Get him packed up for the OR.
好像一天没见到你了
I feel like I haven't seen you all day.
我只是很忙而已
I've just been busy. That's all.
-没事吧 -没事
- Everything okay? - Fine.
听说你今天有个病患没救活
Heard you lost a patient today.
对 我知道 我在场
Yeah, I know. I was there.
今天一开始就不顺利
Day didn't start great either.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们吵架了 不记得了吗
We fought. Don't you remember?
不论如何 都没事了
No, whatever it was, it's fine.
-你说了两次「没事」 -怎么了
- Second time you've said "Fine"" - What's wrong with "Fine"?
「好」就是好 「很好」就是很好
"Good" means good. "Great" means great.
-「没事」绝对是有事 -让我喘口气吧
- "Fine" never means fine. - Just give me a break, okay?
-拜托 别 -今天是我父亲的周年忌日
- Come on. Don't -- - My dad died a year ago today.
什么
What?
为什么不早告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为我没事
Because...I'm fine.
怎么了 你得告诉我
What's wrong? You have to tell me.
什么 不好意思
Whoa. What...Excuse me.
你可以告诉我的 没事
You can tell me. It's okay.
你现在不该跟她说话的
You're not supposed to have any contact right now.
-她不太对劲 不对劲 -我看看
- Something's wrong with her. Something's wrong. - Let me see.
她的声音很奇怪 而且浑身很烫
Her voice. It's strange. And -- and she's hot.
-去叫洛里斯医生 -萨利
- Get me Dr. Rorish! - Sally?
萨利宝贝 能告诉妈妈真♥相♥吗
Sally, honey, can you tell Mama the truth?
你也玩挑战了吗
Did you do the dare, too?
都怪我 是我先开始的
It's all my fault. I did it first.
-道格只是跟我学的 -怎么了
- Doug was just copying me. - What's the problem?
-她也玩了 -对不起 妈妈
- She did it, too. - I'm sorry, Mom.
萨利 张开嘴
Sally, can you open your mouth, please?
她的喉咙里起泡了
Okay, she's got blisters on her throat.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表