剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
I'm not a surgical resident anymore?
我还没决定好 不过这个期间
I haven't made up my mind. But in the meantime,
你要到急诊室主治医生报道
you might wanna check in with the E.R. Attending.
-不许幸灾乐祸 -我没有
- Don't smirk. - I'm not smirking.
想说就说吧
Just say it.
我现在是主治医生了 所以理论上
I'm an attending now, so technically...
有话直说吧
You don't need the drumroll.
你是我手下 来吧
You work for me. Come on.
如果你想回楼上去 你就得自己争取
If you wanna get back upstairs, you gotta to fight for it.
就像你跟诺雅吗
Hmm. Like you did with Noa?
-不是一♥码♥事 -怎么不是
- It's different. - How?
你放弃了
You're giving up.
我们暂时冷静一下
We're taking a break.
你就是放弃了
You're giving up.
你是我手下
You work for me.
好了 给你一分钟调整一下呼吸
All right. Give you a minute to catch your breath,
-然后再来一组 -什么 你要杀了我吗
- then we'll do another set. - What, are you trying to kill me?
-没让你毁灭的东西会让你更强壮 -说得对
- Ah, what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. - Hear, hear.
给我看看你的手
Show me those hands.
用力握
Now squeeze them.
往下
Down.
往下 我听说你再有几天就能出院了
Down. So I hear you're being discharged in a few days, huh?
五项运动机能都很好 对称
5 out of 5 motor function. All symmetric.
是的 还有两个月的物理治疗
Yeah, two more months of physical therapy,
但是目前一切都好
but so far, so good.
我真希望县里也能付钱让我运动
I wish the county was paying me to work out.
你只要被车撞一下就可以了
All you have to do is get hit by a car.
我还没有伊森的消息
I haven't heard from Ethan.
他 你也知道 特别忙
Well, he's, you know, he's pretty busy.
他一句话也没有 跟你也没说过吗
He hasn't said anything. Nothing to you at all?
他一路把我送到圣地亚哥
He gets me all the way down to San Diego
然后我醒过来却消失不见了
and then disappears when I wake up?
这个
Well...
好了 休息结束
All right, break's over.
我承认 我就是想杀了你
I admit it. I am trying to kill you.
你了解威利斯的
You know Willis.
你只要专心复原就好
Just focus on getting better.
他能来的时候就会来的
He'll come when he can.
已经过72小时了
It's been 72 hours.
我对自己或别人都没有造成危害
I'm not a danger to myself or anyone else.
你必须让我走 这是法律规定
You have to let me go. That's the law.
才71小时而已
It's 71 hours.
所以你想要谈什么
So what do you want to talk about?
湖人队
The Lakers.
谈谈你在牢房♥里的那番对话怎么样
How about that conversation you were having in your cell?
-你当时在跟谁说话 -没人 我自己
- Who were you talking to then? - Nobody. Myself.
-只是你自己 -我当时在自言自语
- Just yourself? - I was talking to myself.
这种事很平常 只是我没有继续
People do that, but I stopped.
我想知道原因
I wonder why.
我那时累了
I was tired.
我很生气 我在拯救我朋友的性命
I'm upset. I was trying to save my friend's life.
我知道了
I see.
你是个英雄
You're a hero.
我没那么说 但我的确救了我朋友一命
I didn't say that, but I did save my friend's life.
而且还因此被捕
And I got arrested for it.
我现在应该在天使医院确保她安好
When I should be back at Angels making sure that she's okay.
你知道吗 我从来没遇过
You know, I have never found one --
真正的英雄
a real hero.
我们周遭有人会做出英勇事迹
There are people all around us who do heroic things,
之后他们重新变回普通人类
and then they go right back to being human.
上校 这就是你要努力的第二步
It's the second part, Colonel,
融入普通人的生活
living among the rest of us, that you need to work on.
也必须是由你来努力才行
And it's gotta be you that does the work.
没人能代替你努力
Nobody can do it for you.
所以你的意思是你帮不了我
So you're saying you failed me.
你想要责怪他人害你如此
You wanna blame other people for where you are,
那你永远也不会好转
you're never gonna get well that way.
听着 我相信你帮助过很多军人
Look, I'm sure that you've helped a lot of soldiers.
但我得回去工作
But I gotta get back to work.
解散
Dismissed.
好 什么情况
Okay, what do we got?
50岁男性晚餐时昏倒
50-year-old male collapsed at dinner.
心率150多 已经静推一升生理盐水
Heart rate in the 150s. One liter NS bolus given.
我无法呼吸 我的心脏怦怦直跳
I can't catch my breath, and my heart -- it's pounding.
好 我们带他进去 走吧
Okay, let's get him inside. Let's go.
他叫菲尔·理查森 一小时前还没事
His name is Phil Richardson. He was fine an hour ago.
好 菲尔 我是格思里医生
Okay, Phil, I'm Dr. Guthrie.
这是迪克逊医生
This is Dr. Dixon.
我们会照顾你
We're gonna take care of you.
-没事的 -你回来了
- You're okay. - You're back.
我回来了
I'm back.
我需要护士
I need some nurses!
在你后面
Behind you!
好 你需要什么 洛里斯医生
All right, what do you need, Dr. Rorish?
做心电图
I need an EKG.
听我口令 一 二 三
On my count. One, two, three.
-我会没事的 -你丈夫会受到妥善照顾
- I'll be fine. - Your husband is in good hands.
-我们没结婚 -对 我们三十年前认识
- Oh. We're not married. - No. We met 30 years ago.
我们共度了最美好的一夜
We had the most amazing night together.
-菲尔 -我说错了吗
- Phil. - Am I wrong?
她那时穿着绒面革短裤
She wore these suede shorts.
我还能回忆起她的样子
I can draw her from memory.
我们后来走向不同人生
Life took us in different directions.
他搬去蒙特利尔
He moved to Montreal.
昨天我正在停车标停车等着
And yesterday, I'm sitting at a stop sign,
我在看手♥机♥ 我不应该这么做的
and I was checking my phone, which I shouldn't do,
-然后我被人追尾了 -结果是我
- and I got rear-ended. - And it was me.
这就像是奇迹
It's like a miracle.
这三十年来 我一直在想 菲尔怎么样
For 30 years, I just wondered, what about Phil?
-那时在一起会怎样 -然后上天回应了
- What might've been? - And the universe answered.
情况如何 迪克逊医生
What do you see, Dr. Dixon?
-房♥颤伴RVR -什么意思
- A-fib RVR. - What's that?
-心律不齐 -他最近
- An arrhythmia. - Has he had
有过任何心悸或昏厥症状吗
any heart palpitations lately or fainting spells?
菲尔
Phil!
他低血压了 血压63/30
He's hypotensive. BP's 63 over 30.
他状况不稳 推急救车过来
He's unstable. Grab a crash cart.
-充电到200焦 -发生什么事
- Charge it to 200 joules. - What's happening?
-洛里斯医生 我可以的 -我知道
- Dr. Rorish, I can do this. - I know you can.
离手
Clear.
心律仍然不齐 但心率变慢了
Still irregular, but heart rate has slowed.
-血压升高了 -好 给他大口径输液
- BP's improved. - Okay, let's get him on a fluid bolus
然后带他上楼拍X光和超声
then get him up to X-ray and get an echo.
他会没事的吧
He's gonna be okay, right?
我们才刚见面 我是说再次见面
We just met. I mean, re-met.
别担心 我们会尽全力
Don't worry. We're gonna do everything we can
让这个奇迹持续下去
to keep the miracle going.
我的勋章在哪 家里没看到它们
Where's mine? Didn't see 'em at the house.
爸爸拿走了 我拿了国旗
Dad got 'em. I got the flag.
自言自语是吧
Talking to yourself, huh?
我总得找个法子离开这里
Had to get out of there somehow.
要去哪里
And go where?
去见洛克丝 确定她没事
Go see Rox. Make sure she's going okay.
对 她在一家满是好医生的医院
Right. She's at a hospital full of brilliant doctors,
但她需要你去确定
but she needs you to make sure.
没错
That's right.
-你知道你听起来怎样吗 -我没事
- You know how you sound? - I'm fine.
你骗不了我的
You're not fooling me.
你或许骗得了这里所有人 但骗不了我
You may have everyone else in here fooled, but not me.
你不要再到处跟着我了
Hey. You need to stop following me around.
-不要再到处跟着我 -我认真的
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表