剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
She's not a little girl anymore.
医生正在全力抢救她 有消息我会告诉你的
She's in the best hands. I'll keep you posted.
洛里斯医生 艾瑞尔出事了
Dr. Rorish? It's Ariel.
我怎么会知道DNR是什么意思
How was I supposed to know what a DNR is?
我问过你 但你没有告诉我
I asked you, and you didn't tell me.
这简直蠢到家了 谁会想去死呢
It's dumb anyway. Who wants to die?
你怎么想的根本不重要 艾瑞尔
It doesn't matter what you think, Ariel.
当然不重要了 因为你们马上就会意识到
Of course it doesn't, because then you would have
你们这些人有多疯狂了 你们所有人
to realize how crazy you people sound, all of you.
艾瑞尔 没有人怪你
Ariel, no one is blaming you for what happened.
-你不是医生 -对 我只是个小孩
- You are not a doctor. - Right. I'm just a kid.
-艾瑞尔 -她只是义工 琳恩
- Ariel... - She's a candy striper, Leanne.
她根本就不该
She has no business gettin anywhere close --
你居然没有向她解释吗
You didn't explain it to her?
你已经当了三年住院医师 而她只是义工
You are a third-year resident. She's a volunteer.
你是她的妈妈 为什么要我向她解释
And you're her mother, so why am I explaining
这些与死亡有关的事
end of life scenarios to her?
既然不想让她做心肺复苏 又何必要教她
And why even teach her CPR if you don't want her using it?
天使纪念医院不是托儿所
Angels isn't a daycare...
我的工作不是帮你带孩子
And it's not my job to raise your kid.
-注意你的态度 -不 我还要说
- You better watch it! - No, going forward,
我要知道 你现在是以上司
I need to know, am I speaking to my boss
还是那个女孩母亲的身份在和我说话
or that girls' mother?
从我的办公室出去
You may leave my office.
-我现在没心情谈 -你确定吗
- Now is not a good time. - You sure?
我刚刚听说一个14岁的义工
Because I just heard a rumor that a 14-year-old candy striper
给一位临终患者做了心肺复苏
did CPR on a dying man.
艾瑞尔很出色
Ariel is an incredible young woman.
她经历了那么多变故
She has already faced so much.
比大多数人都具有更强的应对能力
She is equipped to handle more than most.
但目前的状况是不是也算必须面对的变故呢
Still, is this the kind of situation she should be facing?
你是说她不应该在这里当义工吗
Are you saying she shouldn't volunteer here?
我质疑这一决定
I'm questioning the judgment of it.
你的意思是 你质疑我的决定
You mean, you're questioning my judgment.
我们都希望为艾瑞尔选择最好的
We both want what's best for Ariel,
但你要知道 我有义务向法庭报告此事
but you should know that I'm obligated to report this to the court.
我陪你一起去找泰伦斯谈
I'll go with you when you have to tell Terrence.
你不必独自面对
You won't do it alone.
我爸过来是来卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的
My dad's here to sell the house.
房♥子是罗伯特的
It was Robert's.
他的去世让我爸久久不能释怀
He's been struggling with his death.
他觉得把房♥子卖♥♥了
He thinks getting rid of the house
他就不会再纠结于过往
will help him move on.
你怎么想
What do you think?
护林站
Ranger Station.
泰伦斯和迦勒在徒步的途中
Would Terrence and Caleb
会不会路过护林站
pass the ranger station on their hike up?
应该会路过
Yeah, I think so.
小孩在超♥市♥里跟家人走散了会去找谁
Where does a kid go when he's lost at a supermarket?
找工作人员
He looks for someone who works there.
我希望 当说出 我已经尽一切所能
I just wanna be able to say that I did everything
去找孩子的时候
I can for that kid...
可以问心无愧
and mean it.
你们先走 一会营地见
You guys go ahead. All right, we'll meet you at base camp.
好的 我们走
All right, let's go.
还是没有感觉吗
You still don't feel that?
迪克逊 快过来
Dixon! Get over here.
X光片显示胫骨平台骨折
X-ray's showing tibial plateau fracture.
现在末端脉搏消失
And now there's no distal pulse.
骨筋膜室综合征
Compartment syndrome?
肿胀已经阻断了腿部血液循环
The swelling's cutting off circulation in his leg.
呼叫坎贝尔
Page Campbell.
-他在做手术 -这是临床诊断
- He's in surgery. - It's a clinical diagnosis.
-做筋膜切开术 -这是外科手术
- Do a fasciotomy. - That's a surgical procedure.
-会诊还来得及 -他会死的
- All right, We have time for a consult. - He could die.
走开 去救别人吧
Just go. Save someone else.
先生 你拒绝治疗吗
Sir, are you refusing treatment?
我不配活着
I don't deserve to be alive.
这不是一回事
Okay, that's not the same thing.
-别乱动别乱动 -先生
- Hey, no, no, no, no. - Sir.
不行不行 不能下床
No, no, no, no.
冷静 快做决定
Take it easy, all right? Make the call!
迪克逊
Dixon!
让腋动脉的近端和远端
Expose the proximal and distal branches
-露出来 -坎贝尔医生
- of the axillary artery. --Dr. Campbell?
特伦顿医生来电 是关于您女儿的事
It's Dr. Trenton regarding your daughter.
过来 过来 她醒了吗
Come here, come here, come here. Is she awake?
别叫醒她
Don't wake her.
每隔20分钟打电♥话♥给我汇报情况
Just call me every 20 minutes with an update.
什么 谁让她进艾米丽的病房♥的
What? Why was she given access to Emily's hospital room?
不 不行
No, that's not all right.
这样吧 我尽快过来 该死
You know what? I'll be there soon as I can. God.
缺血多久了
How long is ischemic time?
24分钟
24 minutes.
外科主治怎么还不来
Hey, where is the surgical attendant?
-我给她打电♥话♥ -再联♥系♥她一下
- I can call her. - Yes, try her again, please.
我要知道她什么时候能到
I need the ETA.
再抽吸 雷顿医生
More, Dr. Leighton.
坎贝尔医生 打扰了
Excuse me, Dr. Campbell?
我想请教您一位患者的病情
I need to run a patient by you.
-找人会诊 -不行 来不及了
- Call a consult. - No, it's time-sensitive.
34岁男性 胫骨平台骨折
34-year-old male with a tibial plateau fracture,
脚部无知觉 无远端脉搏
no sensation in his foot, no distal pulse.
-骨筋膜室综合征 -和我判断的一样
- Compartment syndrome. - Okay, that's what I thought.
那你为什么会在这里
Then why are you up here
而不是在楼下做筋膜切开术
and not down there doing a fasciotomy?
-我只是想确认 -快去
- No, I-I just wanted to make sure... - Go!
好的
Yeah.
再深一点 你去哪里了
Gonna go a little bit deeper. Where were you?
我只是想请人确诊一下
I just went for a consult --
退后 迪克逊医生
Step back! Dr. Dixon.
我不是开玩笑
I mean it.
这边再切得深一点
Let's go a little bit deeper in there.
抽吸 你离开了他
Suction. You left him.
你居然丢下患者 你知道他需要什么
You left your patient? You knew what he needed.
你明知道事态紧急
You knew it was urgent,
而你去了哪里 迪克逊医生
and where did you go, Dr. Dixon?
-我只是 我想 -这位患者
- I just -- I wanted -- - This patient
你不用再插手了
is no longer yours to care for.
走开
Step away.
-好了吗 -好了
- Got it? - All right.
不 不
Oh, no.
迦勒
Caleb!
看看旁边
Look around the side.
迦勒 你在里面吗
Caleb, are you in there?!
-这是小孩的帽子 -他可能在里面
- It's a kid's cap. - He could be in there.
迦勒
Caleb!
迦勒
Caleb!
威利斯
Willis!
威利斯
Willis!
迦勒
Caleb!
我在这里
I'm here!
不怕 过来
Okay. Here.
来 用这个捂住嘴
Here, put this over your mouth!
我出来了 就在你后面
I'm coming. I'm right behind you.
好
Okay.
迦勒 没事了
Caleb! All right.
快 深呼吸 加油 宝贝
Come on. Take a deep breath. Come on, honey.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
好了
There you go.
威利斯
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表