剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
你们 你们需要帮忙吗
You, uh, you need another hand over there?
不 我们能搞定 注意你的患者就行
No, no, no, we got this. Just focus on your own patient.
-什么情况 -第一象限有液体流动
- What do you got? - Free fluid in the upper right quadrant.
有出血点
Bleeding somewhere.
交叉配血两个单位 呼叫手术室
Type and cross for two and page surgery!
-什么 手术 -你锁骨断了 别乱动
- Wait. Surgery? - You have a broken collarbone. Stay still.
你一定要听我说
You have to listen to me.
那个男人 他是全世界最好的人
That man -- he's the best in the world.
真的是最好的
Seriously, the best!
黛西 医生正在治疗史蒂文 他大概算
Daisy, the doctor working on Steven, he's, like,
全世界第二或第三好的人
the second or third best guy in the world.
史蒂文会受到妥善救治 相信我
Steven is in great hands. Trust me.
肺滑行良好
Good lung sliding.
好 这排除气胸的可能性
Okay, that -- that rules out pneumo.
他的肺脏有大量积液
He's got a lot of fluid in the lungs.
我们得开始用BiPAP无创呼吸机
We need to get this BiPAP started.
我会在左副头静脉开始另一条静脉输注
Okay, I'm gonna start another I.V. in the left A.C.
-杰西 -我们送血液样本了吗
- Jesse -- - Have we sent the blood?
杰西 你得退后 让我们做治疗
Jesse, you need to step back and let us do our work.
不不 我行的 我行的
No, no. I-I-I got this. I got this.
我不是在问你的意见
Hey! I'm not asking.
-请出去 -小姐
- Please. - Miss!
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
不 别哭 露琵塔 别哭 别哭
No. Stop, stop. Lupita, stop. Stop, stop, stop, stop.
杰西叔叔 发生什么事
Uncle Jesse, what's happening?
他们在对爸爸做什么
What are they doing to Papi?
他们正在帮助他 好吗
They're helping him, okay?
我们只要让他们做他们的工作就好
We just gotta let them do their work.
-好 -我们俩都要这样 好吗
- Okay. - We both do, okay?
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
马上关掉那个该死的摄影机
Hey! Turn off that damn camera now
否则我把他砸在你的头上 关掉
before I break it over your head! Do it!
好了 杰西
Okay, Jesse...
我会照顾他 好吗
I got him, okay?
X光片来了
Here's the x-ray.
-何塞 现在听我说 -琳恩
- Now, Jose, listen to me. - Leanne...
我只要你配合这台机器呼吸就好
I just want you to breathe with the machine.
你能动动手指吗
Can you wiggle your fingers?
好 没关系 没关系
All right, it's okay. It's okay.
阿维拉医生
Dr. Avila?
你知道怎么上夹板吗
Do you know how to put on a splint?
那是医技师的工作吧
That's a tech's job, right?
工作不分贵贱
No job too big, no job too small.
你可以把那边的夹板车拉过来吗
Why don't you grab that splint cart right there?
你之前跟何塞都在中♥央♥抢救区吧
You were in there with Jose, right?
他怎么样
How is he?
-他的胸部 -阿维拉医生
- Well, his chest was -- - Dr. Avila,
我们未经同意不能讨论病患
we don't discuss patients without consent.
拜托 我得知道他没事
Please. I need to know he's okay.
女士 我很抱歉
Ma'am, I'm sorry.
除非你是他妻子 否则我们不能
Unless you're his wife, we can't --
我不是他妻子 我只是 -抱歉
No, I'm not. I-I just -- - I'm sorry.
我们不能说
We can't.
你还想要我做什么吗 格思里医生
Anything else you want me to do, Dr. Guthrie?
拿你的干洗衣物或者帮你洗车吗
Pick up your dry cleaning or maybe wash your car?
你说什么
Excuse me?
人类25岁之前还无法控制冲动
Humans don't exercise impulse control till 25.
这是 晚发育的能力
It's -- late bloomer.
听着 我会去为你看看何塞的状况 好吗
Listen, I'll go check on Jose for you, all right?
雷顿医生
Dr. Leighton.
第一条 开始吧
Number one, here we go.
-这些是什么 -牛仔裤
- Um, what are these? - Jeans.
对 我知道是牛仔裤
Yeah, that part I got.
我小孩的裤子 需要补洞
My kid's. Need the holes fixed.
你要我修补你女儿的牛仔裤
You want me to mend your daughter's jeans?
-没错 -我不是裁缝
- Yep. - I-I'm not a tailor.
但你是我的外科住院医师
But you are my surgical resident.
看过你在那次胆囊切除手术的缝合后
And after your closure on that cholecystectomy,
我想你需要练习 所以改善你的技术吧
you need to practice. So vary your techniques.
我希望看到至少一条好的连续缝合
I wanna see at least one good running suture
跟一条水平褥式缝合
and a horizontal mattress stitch.
杰西 你呼叫我吗
Jesse? You paged me?
对
Yeah.
他 他的手湿冷
His -- his hands are clammy.
他的血压非常高
His blood pressure is through the roof.
你确定我们不用
You sure we shouldn't get
马上做床边超声心动图吗
a bedside echocardiogram right now?
杰西 琳恩刚跟我说你也问她一样的问题
Jesse, Leanne just told me you asked her the same thing.
他只需要多用呼吸机一段时间
Just needs some more time on the BiPAP.
不要像对病人那樣對我說話
Don't talk to me like a patient.
好 好吧
Okay. All right, well,
或许我们能让他女友来这里
maybe we could bring his girlfriend down here.
他醒来的时候 她就在这里
When he wakes up, she's here --
女友 你在说什么女友
Girlfriend? What are you talking about, girlfriend?
何塞没有女友
Jose does not have a girlfriend.
安娜不到一年前过世了
Anna passed away less than a year ago.
杰西 你哥哥的女友
Hey, Jesse. Your brother's girlfriend
一直问他的状况
has been asking about his status, man.
你知道我未经允许不能告诉她任何事
You know I can't tell them anything without permission.
你感觉如何 黛西
How you feeling, Daisy?
酸痛 但我没事
Sore, but I'm fine.
我有三个哥哥 我早就学会怎么打架
I got three older brothers. I had to learn how to fight
他们才不会再拉我的内♥裤♥
so they could stop giving me wedgies.
-史蒂文在哪 -他在楼上做另一项检查
- Where's Steven? - He's upstairs, getting another test.
他要我来告诉你状况
He asked me to come fill you in.
所以他能讲话了 等等 什么检查
So he's talking? Wait, what test?
CT扫描 他被揍得很惨
A CAT scan. He got beat up pretty bad.
出现某些内出血的症状
Has some evidence of internal bleeding.
该死 是我的错
Crap. It was my fault.
你们去看了一场棒球赛 是某些混♥蛋♥要打架
Hey, you went to a baseball game. Some jerk picked a fight.
史蒂文根本不喜欢棒球 他是为了我才去的
Steven doesn't even like baseball. He went for me.
我是纽约队球迷
I'm a New York fan,
所以他也为他们加油 结果
so he rooted for them, and now...
好消息是史蒂文状况稳定
The good news is Steven's stable
CT会告诉我们确切状况
and the C.T. will tell us exactly what's going on.
而且我正在照顾他
And I'm taking care of him.
你女友说得对
Your girlfriend was right,
史蒂文会受到妥善救治
said Steven was in great hands.
基恩医生说了 我们在交往
Uh, Dr. Kean said... we're dating?
她不需要说出来
She didn't have to.
只要我们在楼上检查完史蒂文
Soon as we're done, uh, with Steven upstairs,
我们就会马上带他下楼见你
we'll bring him right back to you.
很好 然后我就能因为他吓疯我而胖揍他了
Good, then I can beat the crap out of him for scaring me.
如果你想要见我 你可以打给我的
If you wanted to see me, you could've called me.
你吓死我了
Scared the hell out of me.
对
Yeah.
天啊 你就打算这么做吗 来吧
Oh, boy. This is how it's gonna go? Here we go.
好 来吧 来吧
Okay, here we go. Here we go.
好了
There...Ah!
你以为就因为你在这里
What, just 'cause you're in here,
我就会饶过你吗
you think I'm gonna go easy on you?
不不不
No. No, no, no, no.
还不行 还不行 再等一下
Not yet. Not yet. Un poco más.
何塞 再一个小时 我们就能拿下面罩
Jose, another hour, we can take the mask off.
检查你呼吸的状况 好吗
See how you're breathing. Okay?
听话
Behave.
-CT结果怎样 -他有几根肋骨断了
- What'd the CT show? - He cracked a couple ribs.
-他的血红蛋白多少 -13.2
- How's his hemoglobin? - 13.2.
-你拿到超声波结果了 -还没
- You got an echo? - Not back yet.
-我来打电♥话♥ -杰西 我来打
- I'll go call. - Jesse, I'll call.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表