剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
Willis?!
威利斯
Willis!
威利斯
Willis!
乖乖在这 我马上回来
Okay. All right. Be right back.
威利斯
Willis!
伊森 伊森
Ethan! Ethan!
撑住 撑住
Stay with me. Stay with me.
我们马上就出去 好吗
We're gonna get outta here, okay?
撑住 起来 准备好了吗
Come on. Get up with me. Ready?
一 二 走 加油
One, two... Here we go! Come on!
我们走
Let's go!
加油 加油
Come on! Come on!
先出去
Let's get outta here!
钳住这里
Clamp it here.
稳住
Hold still.
抱歉 有快船的比赛
Sorry. Clippers game.
101高速堵得动不了
110's a parking lot.
下次湖人的票我买♥♥
Well, Lakers tickets on me, then.
腋动脉初步修复
We're just about done with the primary repair
已经差不多了
of the axillary artery.
接下来的事由雷顿医生告诉你
Dr. Leighton's gonna fill you in about the rest.
他告诉你家里出什么急事了吗
He tell you what the family emergency was about?
我们关系没那么亲密
We don't have that kind of relationship.
检查一下脉搏
Can we check on a pulse, please?
有了
That's it.
-搞定 -干得好
- Bingo. - Good work.
迪克逊医生
Dr. Dixon.
借一步说话
A word.
我不能再把患者交到你的手上
I can no longer trust you with patients.
好的 因为我也不知道能不能相信自己
Good, because I don't know if I can trust me either.
-他是个好医生 -他是个善良的医生
- He's a good doctor. - He's a nice doctor.
我不知道他是不是好医生
I don't know if he's good.
暂时还没有
Yet.
所以我们要给他机会
Which means we have to give him a chance,
而不是放弃他
not give up on him.
我给他一个星期时间
I'll give him one week,
如果没有改变 他就出局
and if it doesn't work, he's out.
我特意强调过不要做胸部按压
I specifically told you not to perform chest compressions.
斯塔瓦尔医生 非常抱歉
Dr. Stoval, I'm very sorry,
沟通上有点 误解
but there was a, um... miscommunication.
你侵犯了我的权利
You violated my rights.
为什么
Why?
你为什么想死
Why do you wanna die?
艾瑞尔 你今天做的已经够多了
Ariel, I think you've done enough for today.
告诉我
Tell me.
够了
Come on.
不 告诉我 说出来
No, tell me. Tell me.
是你做的 是吧
It was you, wasn't it?
40年了
40 years...
患者都希望走进手术室大门
I was the one they wanted to see walking
为他们操刀手术的那个人是我
through the operating room doors.
他们了解我的技术
They knew,
而一切也都在我的掌控之下
and I was in control no matter what.
我从未害怕
I was never scared.
我从未失手
I never folded.
有一天 我最好的朋友坐在我的对面
And then one day I'm sitting across from my best friend,
告诉我
and he tells me...
我时日无多
I'm dying.
一切都结束了
It's over.
我对这个疾病的进程非常清楚
I know everything that this disease is doing to me
我知道他对我每一个细胞的影响
down to the cell.
我的身体不再受我控制
My body is betraying me.
BGM: This Fire by John Ondrasik of Five For Fighting
♪ Tell me a story ♪
♪ Truth and the lying ♪
死亡只是另一扇
Death is just another door
我即将走入的门
and I'm gonna walk through it
如同我走入人生中的每一扇门一样
the way I walk through every door my whole life --
昂首阔步
with my head held high.
♪ End of the light ♪
从容不迫
In control.
♪ Darling, you don't have to go ♪
总有一天你会明白的
You'll get it one day.
♪ We will ♪
♪ Oh, we will ♪
我已经明白了
I get it now.
♪ Step out of the light ♪
♪ And live like shadows ♪
♪ And where you go, I'll follow ♪
♪ And I won't ♪
队长 这位是雷顿医生
Captain, this is Dr. Leighton.
他是给布丽姬特做手术的医生
He was Bridget's surgeon.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
这是一台复杂的手术
It was a complicated surgery,
但能够修复动脉
but we were able to repair the artery
-保住她的手臂 -非常感谢
- and save her arm. - Thank you so much.
她需要留院观察一段时间
She'll need to be with us for a while,
但应该没事了
but she should be fine.
很快就能回归救火战斗
Back to fighting fires in no time.
我没想过会这么说
Never thought I'd say this,
但也许她该停下了
but maybe it's time for her to stop.
你要不是我爸 我准会为这句话揍你
If you weren't my dad, I would kick your ass for saying that.
宝贝
Honey...
布丽姬特
Bridget...
我相信你
I believe in you.
我知道你做什么都行
I know you can do anything,
但
but...
我真不该把你拉进家族事业
I never should have dragged you into the family business.
你以为你拦得住我
You think you're gonna stop me?
我是科兹莱克家的人
I'm a Kozelek.
它流淌在我血液里
It's my blood.
♪ I'll be the spark that feeds your fire ♪
♪ And watch your flames grow higher ♪
♪ We will ♪
看看谁来了
Ready for some visitors?
快进来 伙计们
Come on in, guys.
♪ And we will ♪
♪ Step out of the light ♪
天 谁让你们进来的
Oh, God. Who let you guys in?
♪ And live like shadows ♪
♪ And where you go, I'll follow ♪
♪ And I won't ♪
♪ Let this fire ♪
有事吗 沙维提医生
What can I do for you, Dr. Savetti?
你会开除我吗
Are you gonna fire me?
不会
No.
就这事
Is that it?
我不是不喜欢艾瑞尔在这
It's not that I don't like having Ariel around.
她其实挺好的 但
She's actually pretty cool, but --
你是来当医生的
You're here to be a doctor.
♪ All that was lost ♪
可我们仅仅是医生吗
But aren't we more than that?
如果我们是一家人
If we're a family,
正如我自认为的那样
and I like to think that's what we are,
不是应该可以对彼此要求更多吗
shouldn't we be able to ask more of each other?
♪ I know it's hard ♪
我在努力
I'm struggling.
你看得出
You can see it.
♪ The life we could make ♪
我只需要再多一丁点宽容
I just need a little bit more.
♪ And we will ♪
♪ Oh, we will ♪
♪ Step out of the light ♪
♪ And live like shadows ♪
♪ And where you go, I'll follow ♪
♪ And I won't ♪
我必须找到他
I have to find him.
好消息
Good news.
-我们保住了你的腿 -爸爸
- We managed to save your leg. - Daddy!
迦勒
Caleb!
我毫无知觉
I don't feel anything.
-那是因为吗♥啡♥ -不 不是
- That's the morphine. - No, it's not.
求求你 他还在那
Please, he's still out there.
-爸 -你们必须找到他
- Dad! - You have to find him!
你在哪 爸
Where are you?! Dad!
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表