剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
You said you don't belong here. You're wrong.
你属于这里
You do.
-你要说的就是这些吗 -还差得远呢
- Is that it? - Not even close.
但待在这里不安全 你该和警♥察♥一起走
But it's not safe to stay here. You gotta go with the police.
等等 手铐就不必要了吧
Wait. Wait, wait. Those things aren't necessary.
-他不需要对你用这些 是吗 -是的
- He doesn't need those, does he? - No.
好的 看着我
Okay. Hey, look at me.
艾瑞尔 看着我
Ariel, look at me.
我会把你带回家的 听见了吗
I am going to bring you home. You hear me?
我没有家
I don't have a home.
这真的是唯一的出路吗
This really the only way down?
怎么 你还想坐电梯吗
What, are you gonna take the elevator?
你可以过来的 有我在呢
You can make it over, I got you.
加油 你可以的
Come on. You can do it.
-好的 -你扶住他了吗
-All right. - You got him?
一起来吗
Coming?
不 你们先走
Not yet. Go, go.
兄弟 我们为什么在这里
Buddy, why are we here?
我要找到洛克丝
I gotta get to Rox.
这不是我的问题
That's not what I asked.
她在这里 而且她需要帮助
She's up there, and she needs help.
肯定得有人去救她
I'm sure somebody's getting her down.
这依然不是我的问题
That's still not what I asked.
你到底想怎么样
What do you want from me?!
真♥相♥
The truth.
洛克丝
Rox!
洛克丝 如果你能听到就回答我
Rox, call out if you can hear me!
洛克丝
Rox!
你知道怎么出去吗
Do you know how to get out of here?
听着
Hey, listen.
南边的楼梯八楼以下全毁了
The south stairway's comprised from the eighth floor down.
要用北面的楼梯下去
You gotta take the north.
-并且离这幢楼越远越好 -好的
- And get as far away from the building as you can. - Okay.
万一她已经下楼了呢 那你就白跑一趟
What if she already went down? This is a goose chase.
洛克丝
Rox!
你在吗
You in there?!
威利斯 在这里
Willis! In here!
-你去哪里了 -你还好吗
- Where have you been? - Are you okay?
是的 但珍妮不太好
Yeah. I can't say the same for Jeannie.
-让我看看 -你肯定就是威利斯
- Let me have a look. - You must be Willis.
是的 是个严重的头皮撕裂伤
Oh, yeah. It's a gnarly scalp lac.
以及肱骨的明显变形
And an obvious deformity to the humerus.
我想给她做个夹板
I wanted to go make her a splint,
但她意识太模糊 无法按压住伤口
but she was too dazed to put any pressure on the wound.
-你能行吗 -她需要缝针和夹板和...
- Can you manage? - She's gonna need stitches and a splint and...
威利斯
Willis?
怎么了
What?
-你告诉我 -没事
- You tell me. - Nothing.
-只是很高兴看到你 -我也是
- Just good to see you. - Same.
她真的很想你
She really missed you.
伤口缝合了
Wound's closed.
你还是需要照X光
You're still gonna need an x-ray.
所有非病危病人马上离开
All non-critical patients need to evacuate.
再说 她还有没用完的运气呢
Besides, she's got karma to spare.
菲尔在哪里
Where's Phil?
虽然很混乱 但我们会找到他的
It's chaos, but we will find him.
好的 我们出发吧
Okay, we're on the move.
诺雅 她醒了
Noa? She's awake.
诺雅
Noa?
诺雅 是我 我就在这里
Noa, it's me. I'm right here.
回答我
Talk to me.
可能是脑损伤 她需要CT
It could be a brain injury, man. She needs a CT.
-现在做不了CT -那怎么办
- But we don't have one. - So what do we do?
我们用老方法
We, uh, we go old school.
有任何明显脑疝的症状吗
Any hard signs of brain herniation?
-瞳孔反应迟缓 -她手指在动
- Pupils still slow and sluggish. - She's moving her extremities.
诺雅 我就在这里 就在这里 回答我
Noa, I'm right here, okay? I'm right here. Speak to me.
跟我说话 好吗 跟我说话
Okay? Talk to me. Okay? Talk to me.
我的...饮料
My...drink.
不是脑创伤
No...no TBI.
阿维拉
Avila...
迪亚哥也在这里
Yeah? Yeah, Diego's here, too.
她在说我爸 他还好吗 诺雅
She means my dad. Is he okay, Noa?
我想他...
I think he...
-什么 -他给我下药了
- Wh-What? - He drugged me.
所以我才晕过去的
That's how I crashed.
好了 没事了
Hey. Hey. It's okay.
我们会照顾你的
We...we're gonna take care of you.
把她送出去 快点 快点
Let's get her out of here. Come on. Come on.
快点
Come on.
坎贝尔医生
Dr. Campbell?
我以为跟你说了把病人带出去
I thought I told you to get your patient out of here.
他们很安全 我只是不能留下你
They're safe. I wasn't gonna leave you.
没有脉搏 她这样有多久了
No pulse. How long has she been down?
七分钟
Seven minutes.
-我们该走了 现在就在走 -等一下
- We gotta move. Now. - Not yet.
还要等 你死了也没法救活她
Not yet! Killing yourself is not gonna bring her back!
我们必须要走了 立刻 快点
We've gotta go. Now! Now, let's go!
看 他们关闭了紧急出口
Look, they've blocked off the emergency exit,
但我想我能找到出去的路
but I think I found a way around it.
坎贝尔医生
Dr. Campbell!
我抓住你了 我抓住你了
Here, I got you. I got you.
坚持住 坚持住
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
好了 慢点 慢点
Okay. Easy, easy.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
上来了
Okay.
没什么大碍 只是皮下拉伤
Ain't nothing but a sub -- sub-Q tear.
给我一个缝合器就好了
Just get me a stapler.
如果出血点在动脉上 你就要休克了
If that bleeding's arterial, you can go into shock.
-别胡说了 还休克呢 -按压住这里
- Oh, get out of here. Shock. - Here. Put some pressure on it.
真的吗 我只要按压就好了吗
Oh, really? Is that what I should do?
让我看看 只有两个出血点 真的
All right, let me see. It's just two bleeders, really.
没有伤到腹膜
It didn't violate the peritoneum.
-每一个十秒 -我女儿五秒就搞定
- 10 seconds each. - My daughter can do it in 5.
是吗 但她不在这里
Yeah, well, she's not here.
在我明确地告诉你把病人安全送出去后
You came back after I specifically instructed you
你还是回来了
to get your patient to safety.
-好吧 这是个团队工作 -是的
- Oh, well. It's a team sport. - Yes, it is.
是啊 团队工作
Yeah, that's right.
-雷顿医生 -别打扰我
- Dr. Leighton... - Don't distract me.
你是个好医生
You're a good doctor.
你这么说
You're just saying that
只是因为我让你免于大出血 好了
'cause I'm saving you from bleeding out. Okay.
-但你还有好多要学 -这才是你
- But you still have a lot to learn. - There's the guy I know.
不过我也是
But so do I.
-好吧 -这就是医学的魅力之处
- Okay. - But that's the beauty of it.
我们磨练手艺 学习技术
We hone our craft, we learn it
直到我们睡着也能完成
until we can do it in our sleep.
然后有一天 我们醒来意识到
And then, one day, we wake up and we realize
自己走了多远
how much further we have to go.
抱歉
Sorry.
我在你身上学到了很多 比你想象的多
I've learned more from you than you realize.
真的吗
You have?
除了我女儿
Other than my daughter,
你是我见过最有同情心的人
you're the most compassionate person I know.
我很自豪能有你这个学生
I'm proud to call you my student...
和朋友
And my friend.
让我们从这个鬼地方出去吧
Let's get the hell outta here.
准备好了吗
Okay. Ready?
好了 来吧
Okay. Come on.
我们还要不要给她夹板了
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表