剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
她的肾功能在减退
Her kidneys are failing.
那是可逆的 但死亡不可逆
That's reversible. Death is not.
你会因为保守而害了她
You're gonna kill her playing it safe.
注意你的态度 上校
Watch your tone, Colonel.
我是你的上级 还是个脾气不好的
I'm your superior officer, and not a patient one.
你在休息好之前
Now you're not allowed back in that room
不许再进入那个病房♥ 还有 把制♥服♥穿上
until you've rested. And put on a damn uniform.
你有什么好看的
What are you looking at?
-你能看看这个吗 -我不在这工作
- Will you take a look at this? - I don't work here.
但你是医生 对吗
But you're a doctor, right?
我看着不像是需要医生的人吗
Don't I look like a guy who needs a doctor?
坚持一下
Whoa. Oh, hang on.
不行
No.
现在不是时候 现在不是时候
This can't be happening. This can't be happening.
没有血液 凯芮 我们需要把你的腿接上
No perfusion. Keri, we need to reset your leg.
不 我的宝宝更重要 拜托
No, my baby is more important. Please.
我们会把两个都保住的
And we're gonna save both.
但首先 我们需要让血液流回到腿上
But first, we have to get blood flow back to your leg.
一 二
One, two...
血压下降 迪亚哥
Pressure's dropping. Diego,
我需要头皮出血点马上止住
I need that scalp bleeder stopped now.
快点打结
Tie faster.
快点打结
Tie faster.
吻合器会更快一些 你看
You know what? Staples are much faster. Watch.
迪亚哥 专注点 吻合器止不住这个血
Diego, focus. Staples aren't enough to stop the bleed here.
基恩医生 缝合伤口
Dr. Kean, suture the wound.
心搏不错
Good cardiac activity.
-没有胎盘早剥现象 -什么意思
- No placental abruption. - What does that mean?
意思就是你的宝宝状态很好
It means your baby's doing great.
妇产科正赶来确认
OB's on their way down to make sure, okay?
坎贝尔医生
Dr. Campbell.
沙维提医生 看着游刃有余
Dr. Savetti, looks like you got this.
洛里斯医生
Dr. Rorish.
我收到了传呼
I-I was paged.
-琳恩 -不 不 我要帮忙
- Leanne. - No, no, no, no. I need to be helpful.
-我去拿个大褂 -琳恩 过来
- Uh, I'll get a gown. - Leanne, come on.
走 我们带你离开这里
Let's go. Let's get you out of here.
迪克逊医生 汇报情况
Dr. Dixon, status update.
外伤超声波扫描阴性
Negative FAST,
正在做检查 然后送上去做CT
drawing labs, then we'll send up to CT.
好 这边什么情况
Good. What's going on here?
缝合完毕 出血止住了
Sutures are in. Bleeding has stopped.
你打算什么时候跟我说妇产科项目的事
So when were you gonna tell me about this OB program?
等我有结果的时候
When I had something to tell.
-只是个面试 -迪亚哥 我自己来
- It's just an interview. - Diego, I got this.
但是 你想当妇产科医生吗
But, uh, you wanna be an OB?
我不知道 可能吧
I don't know. Possibly.
那你接手我的孕妇患者吧
Okay. Why don't you take my pregnant patient?
等下 这个人怎么办
Wait, what about this guy?
你可你带他到楼上 送他去做CT
You can take him upstairs. Get him to CT.
你割断了三根屈肌腱
You cut through three of your flexor tendons.
-怎么弄的 -砸了一扇窗户
- How'd this happen? - Punched a window.
-为什么 -它笑话我
- Yeah? Why'd you do that? - Ah, it was looking at me funny.
你再接下来的两到三周
Well, you're gonna have to see a hand surgeon sometime
-需要做个手部手术 -不用
- in the next two or three weeks. - Ah, I'm fine.
我还有一只手
I got another hand.
况且 我想尽量低调一点
Besides, I'm trying to fly under the radar.
不想因此毁了我的下次派驻
Don't want this to screw up my next tour.
我几周之后要离境了
I'm supposed to ship out in a few weeks.
-被派驻几次了 -这次是第三次了
- How many tours? - This will be three.
对我来说两次就够了
Two was enough for me.
宁可战死 决不苟活
Rather die a hero than a bum.
我宁愿好好活着
I'd rather not die at all.
人固有一死
Well, everybody dies.
拜托 你就打算不吭声了 还是
Come on. You gonna keep this quiet or...
不关我的事
It's none of my business.
文身不错 谁的创意
That's a cool tat. Whose idea was that?
我弟弟的
My brother's.
我弄了个一样的
I got the same one.
谢谢哥们 我欠你一个人情
Well, thanks, buddy. I owe you one.
不客气
Sure.
不 说真的 如果你有什么需要
No, seriously. If you need anything...
我现在唯一需要的就是
The only thing I need right now is a key
-一把放射科阅览室的钥匙 -为什么
- to the radiology reading room. - For what?
我需要看几张片子
There's some scans I need to look at.
他们会把片子存在电脑上 对吗
They probably got those on the computer, though, right?
是的
Yeah.
那你今天走运了
Well, this is your lucky day.
很抱歉 他们传呼了你
I'm sorry they paged you.
我觉得分散一下注意力也很好
I thought a distraction would be helpful.
我似乎什么都做不了 威尔
I can't seem to do anything, Will.
你确定艾米丽没有她的消息吗
Are you sure that Emily hasn't heard from her?
我问过她了 她什么都没听说
I asked her. She hasn't heard a word.
也许我该亲自问问她 也许她在打掩护
Well, maybe I should ask her myself. Maybe she's covering.
-她什么都不知道 -你并不清楚
- She doesn't know anything. - You don't know that!
我应该亲自问问她
I should ask her myself.
-怎么了 -我们是朋友
- What? - We're your friends.
别把我们当成敌人
Don't turn us into enemies.
我不知道她受没受伤 是不是害怕
I don't know if she's hurt. I don't know if she's scared.
不知道她是不是还活着
I don't know if she's alive.
她还活着 警♥察♥会找到她的
She is. The police will find her.
我知道
I know it.
胎儿的心率有力而稳定
Your baby's heart rate is strong and steady.
-谢天谢地 -你的腿感觉怎么样
- Oh, thank God. - How does your leg feel?
我们可以给你一些止痛药
We can give you some meds for the pain.
不 我不想要任何会影响我宝贝女儿的
No, I don't want anything that'll affect my baby girl.
她会和你一样觉得有些困
Well, she'll feel a little sleepy, just like you.
但是如果你饱受疼痛 会引发身体的压力
But if you're in pain, that causes stress on your body,
她也能感受得到 你怎么选择我们都支持你
and she can feel that, too. We'll do whatever you want.
好吧 稍微来点就行
Okay. Um...just a little.
-凯芮 -爸爸
- Keri? - Dad.
-你没事吧 -我没事 宝贝没事
- Are you okay? - I'm fine. Baby's fine.
就你一个人吗
You were all alone?
不 和四百位我最亲近的学生一起
No, I was with 400 of my closest students.
但没人跟你一起
But nobody with you.
听着 得有人照顾你
See, you need someone to take care of you.
妈 你是要怪我没有结婚吗
Mom, you are going to make this about me not being married?
你真以为有了丈夫 我就能逃过
Do you really think a husband could've stopped a stage
-舞台坍塌吗 -她没这么说
- from falling on me? - She didn't say that.
「你为何不找个好人嫁了
"Why couldn't you just marry a nice man
而不是靠冷冻精♥子♥组建家庭」
instead of starting a family with a freezer pop?"
-别傻了 -按照老规矩来有什么错
- Don't be crass. - What's wrong with doing things the old fashioned way?
我已经受够了等某个人出现
I was tired of waiting for someone else
来创造美好人生 我自己就可以
to make my best life. I can make it myself.
我们可以自己来
We can make it ourselves.
我只是觉得
I just think it's...
准备好做手术了吗 马克维斯女士
You ready for surgery, Ms. Markwith?
之前是准备好了 但我女儿塔比莎查了一下
I was, but my daughter Tabitha has been doing some research.
没错 神经科医生有空跟我们聊聊吗
I have. Actually, is the neurosurgeon available to speak?
-我们可以去问问他 -我也可以答疑
- We could see if he has a minute to go -- - I can answer some questions.
好 清醒手术好像有风险
Okay, um, the awake surgery seems risky.
对 所有手术都有些风险
Yeah, um, all surgeries do come with some risk.
-那化疗呢 -化疗有效果
- What about chemo? - Chemo is effective,
但你的母亲没法恢复运动功能
but it won't repair your mother's motor function.
没有运动功能就没法弹钢琴
And I can't play the piano without my motor function.
你还在想弹钢琴
This is about the piano?
你知道那对我有多重要
You know how much it means to me.
这种手术很神奇
This surgery is incredible.
你母亲在手术时会保持清醒
Your mother will actually be conscious,
一边弹钢琴 神经科医生就能知道
playing the piano so that the neurosurgeon knows
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表