剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
我就应该留在那个该死的婚礼上
I should've stayed at that damn wedding.
病人同意放弃所有权利
The patient will waive all rights.
麻醉科不会同意签字
Anesthesiology won't sign off.
我们有机会可以拯救一个家庭 一个新家庭
We have a chance to save a family, a brand-new family.
相信我 我真的很同情但
Believe me, - I'm very sympathetic but --
你的家庭也在进行重组
Your family's reinventing itself, too.
你为什么总把公事和私事混在一起
Why do you always make things personal?
因为这就是私事
Because it is personal.
伙计们 在圣地亚哥找到一名外科医生
Guys, found a surgeon in San Diego
他基本上就是洛克丝需要的手术的发明者
who basically invented the procedure that Rox needs.
圣地亚哥需要三小时车程
San Diego is three hours away.
我可以半个小时就带她到达
I can get her there in a half an hour.
-救援直升机在屋顶等着 -不是个好主意
- I got the Medevac on the roof. - I don't think that's wise.
你们外科医生总说什么来着 时间就是大脑
What is it you surgeons always say? Time is brain.
你已经无法做出正确决断了
Your judgment is clouded.
如果她在救援直升机上失代偿了 你都没有
You don't have the tools or the support on Medevac
可以抢救的工具或设施
if she decompensates.
等待也有风险
It's a risk to wait.
她已经有神经损伤的迹象了
She's already showing signs of neurological damage.
琳恩 你也劝劝他
All right, Leanne, back me up here.
琳恩
Leanne.
-琳恩 -你们俩说的都有道理
- Leanne. - I can argue both sides.
我要带她去屋顶
I'm getting her to the roof.
威利斯医生 洛克丝有情况
Dr. Willis. It's Rox.
氧饱和度在下降 血压82/55
O2 sats dropping, BP's 82 over 55.
给她戴上非再吸入面罩
Let's put her on a non-rebreather.
-手套 -在插管前需要预氧化
- Gloves. - We need to pre-oxygenate before we intubate.
好的
Okay.
-严重咳血 -伊森 发生什么了
- Significant hemoptysis. - Ethan, what's happening?
把便携支气管镜拿过来
Get the portable bronchoscopy.
-我们要找到出血点 -氧饱和度还在下降
- We need to find this bleed. - She's desatting.
-没有心跳 -洛克丝
- Asystolic. -Rox.
如果可以的话 慢慢呼吸
Breathe slowly if you can.
还是没有心跳 该死
Asystolic. Damn it!
他已经23分钟没有反应了 有异议吗
He's been down 23 minutes. Any other suggestions?
我应该在这里的
I should've been here.
你就在这里 杰西
You are here, Jesse.
停止按压
Hold compressions.
死亡时间 早上6点37分
Time of death -- 6:37 A.M.
我们需要插管
We need to intubate.
如果我们插管 她有可能就离不开呼吸机了
If we intubate, she might not come off the vent.
我们必须现在就插管
We need to do it now.
快速麻醉诱导准备好了 听我的命令
RSI meds ready. On my count.
谢谢你 老妈
Thank you, Mama.
我知道你很害怕 别害怕 我陪着你
I know you're scared. Don't be. I'm with you.
抓住我的手 我们一起度过这个难关
Hold my hand. We'll do this together.
捏我的手 这些药会有烧灼感
Squeeze my hand. These meds are gonna burn,
如果我们互相紧捏对方就不会感觉那么疼
but it'll burn less if we both squeeze together.
-好了 -推入麻♥醉♥药♥
- Okay. - Paralytics going in.
吟唱着所有言语
Words to be sung.
内心的天空无比清澈
Skies clearing inside.
因为那就是爱 犹如你就是爱
Because that is love. As you are love.
只有爱可以永存 就像手套里的手
As only love exists. As hand in glove.
就像天上的神明 就像天堂永存
As God above. As heaven so exists.
她被麻醉了
She's under.
现在插管
Intubate now.
你现在还觉得我们都有道理吗
Can you still argue both sides?
她的氧饱和度上升了 她稳定了
Her sats are rising. She's stable.
我找到了一个能为她做手术的神经科医生
I found a neurosurgeon who can operate on her,
但我们现在必须用直升机送她去圣地亚哥
but we gotta get her on a Medevac transfer to San Diego now.
我相信你 伊森
I trust you, Ethan.
我知道你会为我外甥女上刀山下火海的
I know you'll move heaven and earth for my girl.
-好的 -有病人送来
- Okay. - Incoming!
-让一让 -发生什么事了
- Let's move! - What the hell happened?
脾脏破裂
Splenic rupture.
胸管戳破了他的脾脏
Chest tube punctured his spleen.
血压60/40
BP's 60 over 40.
-夹住胸管 -我知道
- Clamp the chest tube. - I know.
我知道
I know.
他会没事的 快点 快点
He's gonna be okay. Let's go, let's go.
血氧饱和度稳定
Sats are stable.
准备转移
Let's pack her for transport.
-把她送上直升机 -她需要先做支气管镜
- Get her to the Medevac. - She needs a bronchoscopy first.
不 她现在就要转移
No, she's gotta go. Now.
别逼我命令你离开这个病人
Do not make me pull you off this patient.
这一次你不能用权力制约我了
You're not pulling rank on me. Not this time.
伊森 停下 花点时间想想他说的
Ethan, stop. Take a moment. Consider what he's saying.
她没有时间了 琳恩 你相不相信我
She doesn't have a moment. Leanne, do you trust me or not?
她承受不起这些
This is too much for her to bear.
如果伊森想带她去能救她的地方
If Ethan wants to take her to get the help she needs,
就按照他说的做 你需要准许吗
he is doing it. You need consent,
我是她小姨 我同意
I am next of kin. I give consent.
好了 各位 就这样决定
All right, guys, that decides it.
-谢谢 -好了 来吧
- Thank you. - All right, let's do it.
快点
Let's go!
好了
All right.
血压在下降
Pressure's dropping.
血压太低了 静脉萎陷
Pressure's too low. Vein's collapsed.
我找不到血管 给我一个超声波
I can't find it. I need the ultrasound.
我来吧 基恩医生
I got it, Dr. Kean.
是我的病人 是我的责任
It's on me. It's my responsibility.
你做的够多了 退后
You've done enough. Step back.
求你了 我可以的
Please, I can do it.
基恩医生 退后
Dr. Kean, step back.
好了 我们把他送上楼吧
Okay. Let's took him up.
你会没事的 我敢肯定
You're gonna be okay. I know it.
请救救我外甥女 她是我的唯一
Please take care of my girl. She's all I have.
在恩 你为什么相信我
Jae Eun, why do you trust me?
因为你爱她
Because you love her.
她是对的 是吗
She's right, isn't she?
你爱她
You love her.
-我需要她活着 -这不是我的问题
- I need her to live. - That's not what I asked.
我一会儿再来检查他
I'll try to check on him in a little bit.
等等 这 这就完了
So what? That -- That's it?
我没有时间照顾孩子
I don't have time for kids.
我也没有
Me neither.
好吧 但他是你的儿子
Well, uh, he's your son.
是的
Yes, he is.
-而且我爱他 -安格斯
- And I love him. - Angus.
他知道我的名字吗
He knows my name?
我猜是的
I guess he does.
你还是可以和他做朋友
You could still be his friend, you know.
你好 多米尼克
Hi, Dominic.
是你治好了我吗
Did you fix me?
是的
Yeah.
你的心脏非常强壮
You have a very strong heart.
所以 他同意让她单飞了
So...he's gonna let her go solo.
他说她必须这么做
Told her she had to.
虽然是他的梦想 但是她才是有才华的那个
Said it was his dream, but she was the talent.
我还没来得及告诉你
I never got a chance to tell you.
洛里斯给我提供了一个主治医师的职位
Rorish is putting me up for the attending position.
-这是你想要的吗 -你在说笑吗 当然
- Is that what you want? - Are you kidding? Of course.
我是说 这是大家的梦想 不是吗
I mean, it's the dream, isn't it?
这是我梦寐以求的职位
And This is where I wanna be and...
但你并不为我感到开心
and you're not happy for me.
我为你感到开心 我希望你能得到
I-I am. I hope you get it.
因为我还没答应
'Cause I haven't said yes yet.
我不想拖你后腿
I don't wanna hold you back.
拖我后腿 什么
Hold me back. What?
有时候我感觉让你教我
Sometimes I feel like I'm holding you back
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表