剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
还是没有脉搏 她在疯狂地室速
Still no pulse. She's in v-tach storm.
下一步怎么办
Next move?
杰西 再推150毫克胺碘酮
All right, Jesse, another 150 of amio,
-然后静脉注射 -行动吧 快点
- then we'll start a drip. - Let's go. Come on, come on, come on.
推入胺碘酮
Pushing the amio now.
有脉搏了
I got pulses back.
干得好 医生
Good work, Doctor.
你的病人 迪克逊医生
Your patient, Dr. Dixon.
好 再推一点
Okay, little more.
再推一点
Little more.
好的 按压
All right, push.
-氧饱和度稳定了 -我们进去了
- Sats are stabilizing. - We're in.
我们固定住了胸管
All right, we've secured the chest tube.
把她送进手术室吧
Let's get her up to the O.R.
你个马屁精
You smarmy turd.
你背着我去跟坎贝尔告状了
You went behind my back and talked to Campbell?
-什么 -这是我的权力
- What? - I was perfectly within my rights.
不 这里不是民♥主♥制
No, this is not a democracy.
我代表外科部门并且我说了算
I speak for the surgical department and what I say goes.
你不受到任何优待
You don't get any special treatment here.
你老爸不在这里给你买♥♥小马驹玩
Your daddy's not here to buy you a pony.
你想谈我爸爸的事情吗
You wanna talk about my daddy?
那东西开着吗
Is that thing on?
每本电影都需要一个反派
Every movie needs a bad guy.
他是你的第一年住院医师 管好你的下属
He's your first-year. Get your house in order.
我会出力这个小丑的 但刚才你说什么
I'll deal with this ass clown, but what was that?
"管好你的下属"
"Get your house in order"?
-你跟坎贝尔越来越像了 -谢谢
- You're starting to sound like Campbell. - Thank you.
艾瑞尔在哪里
Where's Ariel?
她在休息
Oh, she's on time-out.
她一整天都在到处闲逛
She's been huffing around all day.
我觉得是她男朋友惹事了
I think the boyfriend screwed up.
我就知道如果他们在一起后会发生这些
I knew this would happen if they kept seeing each other.
但是你没办法阻止她
Well, you couldn't have stopped her.
从盘♥古♥开天起
Teenagers have been defying their parents
青少年就不听父母的话
since the beginning of time.
你是说从你出生开始吗
You mean when you were born?
-我出生时天使在歌♥唱 -是尖叫
- And the angels were singing. - Those were screams.
我该对她说些什么吗
Okay, should I say something to her?
信不信由你 事实上有些事情
Believe it or not, some things actually get resolved
不需要你帮助也能解决
without your help.
有些事情不能
And some things don't.
谢谢你 老妈
Thank you, Mama.
没事
Okay.
你说得对 她会好起来的
You were right. She's gonna be okay.
米娅 对不起
Mia, I'm sorry.
你一定很恨我因为
You must hate me for... you know.
你真这么想
Is that what you think?
我恨你
I hate you?
洛克丝 那是很久以前的事了
Rox, that was a long time ago.
你不再是个孩子了
You're not a kid anymore.
你看起来已经长成了一个好姑娘
And it looks like you've grown up into a fine young woman
正如我相信的那样
just like I knew you would.
我一如既往地相信你 医生
I never, ever stopped believing in you, Doc.
"医生"
"Doc."
你记得
You remember.
我
I...
记得你的所有特别之处
remember everything special about you.
我没有去做
I never did it, though.
我甚至从未申请过
I never even applied.
我害怕了
I was scared.
你知道我的口头禅
Well, you know what I always say.
-相信永远不会太晚 -永远不会太晚
- It's never too late to believe. - Never too late to believe.
你记得
You remember.
我记得你所有特别之处
I remember everything special about you.
所有
Everything.
-你感觉怎么样 -很好
- How you feelin'? - I'm good.
好的 我帮你坐起来一点
Good. I'm gonna sit you up a little here.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我知道我像个傻孩子
I know I seem like an idiot kid,
但我真的想有朝一日生个宝宝
but I really, really wanna have a baby one day.
你帮我实现了
And you did that for me.
不是傻孩子
Not an idiot kid.
只是孩子而已
Just a kid.
当你遗弃婴儿时
You know, the law gives you 14 days
法律允许你在十四天内改变主意
to change your mind when you give up a baby.
我替你做这个决定是不对的
I was wrong to make this decision for you.
我 我只是在努力保护你
I was...I was just trying to protect you.
无论我做什么你的生活都将不易
Your life is gonna be hard no matter what I do.
它应该是美丽而
It's supposed to be beautiful and
奇妙的
and amazing.
就像你女儿一样
Just like your daughter.
是的
Yeah.
你好 佩内洛普
Hi, Penelope.
她好小
She's so tiny and --
好完美 还软软的
and perfect... and kinda squishy.
无论你想做什么 宝贝 我都支持你
Whatever you wanna do, honey, I support you.
我没准备好当妈妈
I'm not ready to be a mom.
但我太爱她了
But I love her so much.
我能挑选她的去处吗
Can I please pick where she goes?
公开领养时 你可以选择家庭
In an open adoption, you can choose the family,
还能收到她成长的动态
and you can receive updates as she grows up.
我们可以一起为她挑选最好的家庭
We can pick the best family for her. Together.
没事了 佩内洛普
It's okay, Penelope.
没事了 宝贝
It's okay, baby.
我能抱着她吗
Can I hold her?
再多抱一小会
Just for a little longer?
当然 亲爱的
Of course, sweetheart.
当然
Of course.
我知道这事我做得出格了
I know I was out of line with this case.
基恩医生 你为你的患者抗争
Dr. Kean, you fought for your patient.
你给予的比她期望的还多
You've given her more than she could've ever hoped for.
每个医学生都会经历这样一个
There's a moment for every medical student
同时涌现出她所有技能
when all of her skills and all of her knowledge
所有知识和所有同情心的时刻
and all of her compassion come together.
那一刻她才真正成为医生
That's when she truly becomes a doctor.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
我们想把这个给你们
We want you to have this.
它是你们的 我们没赢
It's yours. We didn't earn it.
我们也没有
Neither did we.
那我们拿它怎么办
So what are we gonna do about it?
大厅有的是地方
The lobby has a lot of space.
BGM: Raise Hell by Sir the Baptist (ft. ChurchPeople)
-来啊 -来啊
-Bring it. -Bring it.
我知道那种别无出路的感觉
I know what it's like to think that this is your only way out.
但其实不是 瓦妮莎
But it's not, Vanessa.
你可以成为你想成为的任何样子
You can be anything you wanna be.
你真的相信吗
Do you really believe that?
知道我最相信的是什么吗
Do you know what I believe in more than anything?
相信永远不会太晚
It's never too late to believe.
对你们俩来说都是
For either one of you.
去吧
Come on.
好
Yeah!
你看到艾瑞尔了吗
Have you seen Ariel?
马克斯 也许这不是个好
Max, maybe it's a bad --
我在这
I'm right here.
我能跟你说句话吗
Can I talk to you for a minute?
好 出去说
Yeah, let's go outside.
别这样替我解围
Don't let me off the hook like that.
人们总因为我有病而替我解围
People are always letting me off the hook because I'm sick.
行
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表