剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
手术刀
Scalpel.
镊子
Forceps.
好
All right.
她在做什么 老兄
What is she doing, man?
她在检查胸腔来确定
She's checking the chest cavity to make sure
肺脏仍然能充气 如果能充气就没事
the lung is still inflating. If it is, we're good.
如果不能呢
What if it isn't?
好了 她等一下会出血
All right, she's gonna bleed.
不是因为我们正在做的事 而是因为子弹
Not because of what we're doing, but because of the bullet.
-你们做了什么 -我跟你说了她会流血
- What did you do? - I told you she was going to bleed.
那就治好她
Well, then fix her!
玛雅失去太多血 她需要输液
Maya's losing too much blood. She needs some fluids in her.
我们正在原地踏步 我们需要胸管包
We're treading water. We need a chest tube kit.
好 挂一升
Okay. Hanging a liter.
好
Okay.
黄金时间只有几分钟 而不是几小时
Listen, we have minutes, not hours.
我们得带她去医院
We got to get her to a hospital.
不论你需要什么设备 你就叫他们带来这里
Whatever rig you need, you'll just have them bring it here.
那是不可能的
That's not gonna happen.
你杀了他 她就死了
You shoot him and she dies.
天使医院
Angels.
你好 迪亚哥 我是威利斯
Hi, Diego. It's Willis.
我被一通电♥话♥拖住了
Um, I got hung up on a call.
病患状况危急 我需要胸管包
Patient is emergent, and I need a chest tube kit.
好 我可以派另一辆救护车过去
Okay, I-I can send you another rig.
不用 不要派另一辆救护车
No, don't. Don't send another rig.
他会带来工具包 放下就走
He brings it, drops it off and goes.
她状况更糟了
She's getting worse!
她的眼睛闭着 而且呼吸快没了
Her eyes are closed and she's barely breathing!
好 露比 我需要你冷静听我说 好吗
Okay, Ruby, I need you to calm down and listen to me, okay?
她快死了对不对 我知道她要死了
She's dying, isn't she?! I know she's dying!
机上没有除颤器 她已经室速30分钟了
There's no defib onboard, she's been in V-tach for 30 minutes.
她快要心脏骤停了
She's going into arrest.
我得让她冷静下来
I need to get her to calm down.
让我跟她说话
Let me talk to her.
-你要跟她说什么 -女生的沟通方式
- What are you gonna say to her? - Girl talk.
过来这里
Huh. Get in here.
坐下 按那个钮
Sit down. Push that button.
露比 你好 我叫艾瑞尔
Uh, Ruby, hi. My name's Ariel.
你是医生吗
Are you a doctor?
不 我是义工 我刚上九年级
No. I'm a volunteer. I just started ninth grade.
我们真的没空做这种事
We really don't have time for this.
我们需要一个计划 但首先我们得让她
We need a plan, but first, we've got to be able to get her
足够冷静才能施行计划
to calm down enough to carry it out.
你们原本要飞去哪
Uh, where were you flying?
卡特琳娜岛 我们每年都会飞去那
Catalina Island. We fly there every year.
我们是打算野营
We were going camping.
我从没野营过
Oh, I've never been camping.
我甚至都没想过去野营
I've never even thought about camping.
很有趣
It's fun.
胸前重击
Precordial thump.
胸前重击是什么
What's a precordial thump?
就是用拳头用力敲击
It's a -- It's a hard thump with your fist,
你的胸骨正中间
right in the middle of your sternum.
有时可以让心脏恢复跳动
Sometimes it'll jumpstart the heart.
但必须非常用力敲击才能有效果
But it has to be really hard in order for it to work.
这姑娘力气不够
The girl's not strong enough to do this.
杰西 这次我束手无策了
Jesse, I'm out of options on this one.
-你还在听吗 -让她试试
- Are you still there? - Just let her try it.
-反正不能更糟了 -疯了啊
- What do we have to lose? - This is crazy.
-我知道 -好 露比 你要用力
- I know. - Okay, Ruby, you got to punch
敲击你妈妈的胸口
your mom in the chest really freaking hard.
-为什么 -让她心脏恢复跳动
- Why? - Restart her heart or something.
尽可能用力 不会伤到她的
Hard as you can. It won't hurt her.
露比 我是洛里斯医生
Ruby, this is Dr. Rorish.
找到你妈妈胸口
I want you to find the bone
正中间的骨头
right in the middle of your mom's chest.
那就是胸骨 摸到了吗
That's the sternum. Do you feel that?
现在用你的手指
Now I want you to take
移♥动♥到右边接近八厘米的地方
your fingers and walk them three inches to the right,
然后把你的手举高到头顶上方
then I want to raise your hand above your head,
握拳 然后用最大的力气
make a fist and now bring it down
往下敲击 对准那个地方
as hard as you can, right on that spot.
好
Okay.
没反应
Nothing's happening.
好 你可以做得更好 露比 再来
Okay, you can do better than that, Ruby. Try again.
这次用尽全力
This time, hard as hell!
没反应
Nothing.
喂
Hello?
-露比 -你还在听吗
- Ruby? - Are you still there?
露比
Ruby!
露比
Ruby?
-通话好像断了 -我知道
- I think we lost her. - Yeah, I know.
直升机乘客在高空突发心脏病
...在圣费尔南多峡谷搜寻一架飞机
...tracking the plane over the San Fernando Valley.
...现场直播一架飞往卡特琳娜岛的
...live coverage where a pilot of a twin-engine plane
双引擎飞机的飞行员在起飞后
bound for Catalina Island lost consciousness
-便昏厥了 -没我们的新闻 宝贝
- just after take-off. - Nothin' on us, baby.
所有频道都在说那架失联飞机的事
Every channel's got that dumb plane.
-很好 -...但多久了呢
- Good. - ...but for how long?
新计划 胸管包已经在路上了
Okay, so, new plan. We got the chest kit on the way.
先把她在这稳定住 然后送去天使纪念医院
We stabilize her here, take her to Angels.
你现在走还不算太迟
And it's not too late for you to walk away.
你们肯定觉得我特蠢
You must really think I'm stupid.
我们怎么觉得不重要
It doesn't matter what we think, okay?
聪明的做法是回去
The smart move is to go back.
我不能丢下她 我们害死了一个人
Hey, I can't leave her. We killed a guy.
什么 是她的主意 医用大♥麻♥药店
What? It was her idea -- medical marijuana shop.
守卫先开枪的
The guard shot us first.
他以为会发生什么
The hell did he think was gonna happen?
威利斯 是我
Willis! It's me!
他把东西放下就会走
He drops it off and he leaves.
这是你的东西 兄弟
Hey, here's your stuff, dude.
谢谢
Thanks.
这里发生的一切
Whatever's going on in there,
我都想拍下来 作为交换
I want to film it. Quid pro quo.
不 你赶紧滚开
No. You get the hell out of here.
现在
Now.
现在 现在
Now. Now.
你是医生吗
Are you a doctor?
我只是实习医生
I'm just -- I'm just an intern, man.
那你可以帮他们
So, you can help them.
-我 -这不是我们说好的
- I -- - This is not part of the deal.
对 谁都不准走
Yeah, nobody's going anywhere.
-...你干了什么 -我不会停的
- ...what you did. - I'm not gonna stop.
我没有怪艾瑞尔 你觉得我为这事在怪艾瑞尔吗
I'm not blaming Ariel. You think I'm blaming Ariel for this?
-能听见吗 -又联♥系♥上她了
- Can you hear me? - She's back!
露比 我们听见了 情况如何
Ruby? We hear you now. How are you doing?
没用 我妈妈没有动
It didn't work. My mom's not moving.
好 她还有呼吸吗
Okay. Is she still breathing?
有 很急促
Yes. Really fast.
得给她除颤
She needs a defibrillator.
要怎么把东西送过去 靠信鸽吗
How we gonna get it there? Carrier pigeon?
她可以做一个吗
Oh -- Oh, could she make one?
你知道除颤器是什么吗
Do you know what a defibrillator is?
我十四岁了 我又不是傻子
Yes. I'm 14, I'm not an idiot.
是恢复心跳的机器 对吧
It's the thing that restarts the heart, right?
-对 -她做不出来
- Yes. - Well, she can't build one.
为什么 他们在度假吧
Why not? They're on vacation, right?
有手♥机♥ 电脑 电池
They have phones, computers, batteries.
风笛手有两个墙上交流电插座
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表