剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
She's still having trouble accepting our new family.
你明白的
You understand.
我明白青少年比我们认定的
I understand that teenagers are a lot smarter
要聪明很多
than we give them credit for.
到底什么是表情包
What the hell is a meme, anyway?
流行文化是会传染的
If pop culture were a communicable disease,
表情包就是传染的「感冒」
a meme is the common cold.
你家也有青少年吗
You have a teenager?
有 她十四岁
I do. She's 14.
我在逐渐明白青少年可以承担很多
I'm learning that teenagers can shoulder a lot,
但他们依旧是孩子
but they're still just kids,
我们的责任就是让他们尽可能长地
and it's our job to let them enjoy that
享受孩子的快乐
for as long as possible.
我尽全力了
I'm doing the best I can.
丹妮卡知道吗
Does Danica know that?
你该替自己感到骄傲
You should be proud.
我们能救下你妹妹 全因为你把她
The only reason we saved your sister
从车里救了出来
is you got her out of the car.
生死只在分秒之间时
When seconds were the difference between life and death,
你挺身而出
you stepped up.
我感觉你这样做有一段时间了
I have a feeling you've been doing that for quite some time.
都怪理查德
It was Richard's fault.
他没看路就变道
He switched lanes without looking.
骑摩托车的人撞上了我们
The guy on the motorcycle caught up to us
我们的车就失控了
and started flipping us off.
理查德疯了
Richard went crazy.
他之前也这样过 但这次不同
I mean, he has before, but never like this.
他想把那人赶出车道
He tried to run the guy off the road.
我本来以为父母都应该保护他们的孩子
I thought parents were supposed to protect their kids.
是这样的
They are.
只不过有时候他们也并没有那么坚强
Sometimes they're just not strong enough.
但你很坚强
But you're strong.
你比你自己知道的还要坚强
You're stronger than you know.
你是一名战士
You're a warrior.
好的 我看了你所有的检查结果
Okay, so, I'm looking at your lab tests,
结果看起来都很好
and it seems that everything's all good...
很开心见到你 格思里医生
to see you, Dr. Guthrie.
真开心你有时间来会诊我的病人
Glad you found time to consult my patient.
是拉差辣椒酱
那是辣酱吗
Is that hot sauce?
这医生简直神了
This man is a miracle worker.
我已经好多天没有感觉这么好了
I haven't felt this good in days.
实际上 你的这位朋友
Well, it turns out that your friend here --
他不是我的朋友
Oh, uh, he's not my friend.
我之前在希尔斯家的聚会上见过他
I met him at a party in the Hills,
他当时跟我说 如果我需要私人医生就叫他
and he told me to call if I ever needed a private doctor.
他现在是私人医生了
Did he, now?
好吧 这位医生
Well, uh, Doctor,
你这位高级病人得的病
turns out that your private patient here
实际上就是大♥麻♥剧吐症
is suffering from cannabinoid hyperemesis.
而辣酱里的辣椒素就是天然的治疗药物
The, uh, capsaicin in the hot sauce is a natural remedy.
你 你之前没告诉我你抽大♥麻♥
Y-- Y-You didn't tell me you smoke weed.
大♥麻♥可跟她的人设不符
Uh, marijuana's not a part of her brand.
你也是我的粉丝
Aww! You're a fan!
你是在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
从凯特琳·凯平基时起 我就是你的粉丝了
I've been a fan of yours since you were Caitlyn Kippinger.
妹子 能恰如其分饰演马维斯·史泰博的人
Girl, anybody who can do justice to Mavis Staples
都是我的心头好
is all right in my book.
我的天 我太喜欢你了
Oh, my God. I love you. Oh!
说真的 我真地很需要一个私人医生
Seriously, I am in the market for a private doctor,
如果你有意的话 这工作非你莫属
so if you want the gig, it's yours.
谢谢你的好意 不过我还是算了吧
Well, thank you, but, uh, I'm gonna have to pass.
听着 我 我一直都很有意愿
Look, I'm -- I'm always available.
不用麻烦了
I'm good.
我很乐意帮你举荐一些既谨慎
I'd be glad to help you find somebody discreet...
医术又比较高超的人
and a little more qualified.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
我本来是要去申请批准测验的
Hey! I was gonna get approval for the tests.
-我只是需要 -你知道吗
- I just needed... - You know,
你给我一种自命不凡的感觉 阿维拉医生
there's a sense of entitlement about you, Dr. Avila.
但你要明白你那一套在这里是没用的
But you should know it's not gonna fly here.
省省尤达大♥师♥式的说教吧 好吗
Save the Yoda speech, all right?
孩子 我可以教你如何成为一名更好的医生
Son, I can teach you how to be a better doctor.
我很擅长教学
I'm good at that.
但我没法教你如何学会尊重
But I can't teach you respect.
所以如果你想成为一名好医生
So if you want the former,
那你就必须学会去尊重身边的人
you're gonna have to learn the latter.
这是我的第一次剖腹探查手术
This is my first ex-lap incision.
那你就更应该心无旁骛了
Then you should focus.
他十秒后就可以进行手术了
He'll be under in about 10 seconds.
雷顿医生 你为什么之前跟我前妻说话
Dr. Leighton, why were you talking to my ex-wife?
是她 她在说话
S-S-She was talking to me.
我 主要就是在听
I...was mainly just listening.
听都别听
Well, don't.
对 反正不关我的事
Right -- not my business.
确实不关你的事
Not your business.
她想要我代转一样东西给你 一封请柬
She wanted me to give you something -- an invitation.
她要准备再婚了
She's getting remarried.
但是 当然了 我没有接
But, yeah, I-I didn't take it
因为这完全不关我的事
because it is totally not my business.
他已经麻醉了
He's out.
但不管怎么样 她看起来非常
But for what it's worth, she seemed very --
我要看到一个漂亮完整的切口 雷顿医生
Let's see a nice, clean incision, Dr. Leighton.
好的
Right.
打开腹膜
Open the peritoneum.
剪刀
Scissors.
这需要抽吸
I need suction.
这些血是从哪冒出来的
Where is all this blood coming from?
到处都在出血
Everywhere.
再来四个单位血
Let's hang another four units of blood.
大家动作快
Let's go, people.
她说没有身体虐待
No physical abuse, she says.
只是时间问题 等到哪天
Not yet, but what happens
其中一个女孩像摩托车手一样惹怒了他
when one of those girls pisses him off
他又会怎么对待她们
as much as that biker did?
不管怎么说 情感虐待更糟糕
Well, the emotional abuse is worse --
因为她们都没有伤口可以作为凭证
'cause they don't have bruises to point to,
所以别人就会为他开脱 反而责怪孩子们
so they rationalize his behavior and blame themselves.
她们妈妈怎么说
What did the mother say?
不好意思
Excuse me!
-「一切正常」 -我家人都在哪
- "Everything's fine". - Where's my family?
有人能告诉我这到底是怎么回事吗
Will someone tell me what the hell is going on?!
如何去帮助一个无心自救的人呢
How do you help someone who doesn't want to be helped?
为什么我觉得你们好像在无视我
Why do I feel like I'm being ignored?
因为事实如此
Because you are.
打完架之后 我们把你换到这里的病床
We moved you after the altercation.
-为什么 -为了大家的安全着想
- Why? - For everyone's safety.
你怎么不把那家伙移走 他先动的手
Why don't you move the other guy? He started it.
因为我们要移走你 冷静下来
Because we moved you. Calm down.
等你们叫警♥察♥抓走那个混♥蛋♥我就会冷静下来了
I'll calm down when you call the cops on that other idiot!
住口
Hey!
冷静一下
Calm down.
我只是想见见我妻子
I just want to see my wife.
我想见见我女儿
I want to see my girls.
想得美 那是绝对不可能的
Yeah, well, that's not happening.
好了 我会告知你家人你已经醒了
Okay. We'll let your family know you're awake.
我想要她们现在就过来
I want them in here now!
-别卷入私人感情 -我不会的
- Don't make this personal. - I'm not.
你们没有权利不让我见她们
Y-You have no right to keep them from me!
我搞定这里 你走吧
I got this. You go on.
她们是我的家人
They're my family!
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表