剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
BP's dropping. Heart rate 130s.
好吧 术中穿孔
All right, he perforated on the way up.
都是脓水和粪便
There's pus and stool everywhere.
-血压92/60 -去找坎贝尔医生
- BP 92/60. - Go get Dr. Campbell.
他在做急诊手术
He's in an emergency surgery.
你以为我不知道吗
Don't you think I know that!
坎贝尔医生 雷顿医生请求通话
Dr. Campbell, Dr. Leighton needs to speak with you.
开免提
Put him on speaker.
血压骤降 通知血库
BP's dropping! Call the blood bank.
坎贝尔医生 快过来
Dr. Campbell, we need you in here now!
是肠穿孔 肠道撕裂了
He perf'd. His bowel is split.
马上清洗
You need to clean him out.
坎贝尔医生 你还有多久能过来
Dr. Campbell, what is your ETA?
雷顿 进行肠道止血和清洗
Leighton, clamp the bowel, wash him out.
我尽快过来
I'll join when I can.
集中注意力
Focus.
血压降至85/58
Pressure's down 85/58.
雷顿医生 快采取措施
Dr. Leighton, you have to do something.
需要升压药吗
Do you want pressors?
好吧 我们用老办法
Okay, we're about to do this the old-fashioned way.
取出腹腔镜
Let's get the scope out.
你要开刀
You're opening him up?
你觉得不应该开刀吗
You don't think I should?
你知道你在做什么吗
Do you know what you're doing?
没错 知道 特别清楚
Yeah. Definitely. Totally.
快 开始吧
Come on. Let's go.
坎贝尔医生怎么还没来
Where's Dr. Campbell?
有胃内容物
Gastric contents.
你的判断是正确的
You were right.
一升生理盐水
One liter saline.
抽吸
Suction.
基恩医生 拉开腹部
Dr. Kean, let's retract that stomach
找到撕裂处
and locate this tear.
找到了 缝合
There we go. Suture.
我看不到内部情况 继续抽吸
I can't see in here. More suction.
血压下降 70/40
Pressure's dropping. 70 over 40.
雷顿医生 情况如何
Dr. Leighton, report.
我没法通过腹腔镜完成
I didn't have the skill to do it laparoscopically,
只能开刀
so I just opened him up.
-什么 -我没得选
- What? - I had no choice!
我将进行肠道初步缝合
I'm about to do the primary closure of the bowel.
血管钳 持针器 快
Kelly's and a needle driver. Let's go.
还需要输血两个单位
I need two more units.
纱布 镊子
Sponges. Forceps.
过来 拿住
Here. Hold these.
缝合导致肠道撕裂
The suture is tearing the bowel.
血压65/40 心率162
65 over 40. Heart rate 162.
我没法同时做腹腔冲洗
I can't irrigate the abdominal cavity
和结肠缝合
and close the bowel at the same time.
他有败血症 该死
He's septic. Damn it!
-什么情况 -我根本还没准备好
- What happened? - I wasn't ready for this.
情况就是这样
That's what happened.
-血压60/35 -挂升压药
- 60 over 35. - Start pressors.
雷顿医生 回来 这是你的患者
Dr. Leighton, get back here. This is your patient.
不 这是你的患者
No, actually, this is your patient!
快点
Get your hands in there.
修补结肠两端破裂
You are about to mend the two ends of this ruptured colon.
你真的就因为他说让你别碰他
Are you really not gonna touch him
-你就袖手旁观 -快动手
- because he told you not to? - Hands! Now!
缝合
Sutures.
给雷顿医生
Suture to Dr. Leighton.
缝合练了多少次了
You've done this stitch how many times now?
1000次
1,000.
那现在就是第1001次
1,001 right there.
别停下 还没结束呢
Keep going. You're not done yet.
继续
You're not done yet.
继续
Keep going.
生命体征稳定
Vitals stabilizing.
自己看看
And look at that.
止血成功
No more bleed.
能缝合吗 还是你想让我来缝合
Can you close him up, or do you want me to do it?
我能搞定
I can do it.
我就是这意思
My point exactly.
有什么想说的吗
You have something you want to say to me?
说吧
Say it.
好吧
Fine.
你不应该让一个种族歧视主义者的言论
I don't think that you should let a racist
左右你在这里的决定
dictate what you can and cannot do in there.
他差点死掉
He could have died.
首先 我没有参与
First of all, I stayed back
是因为我相信你能够做到
because I believed you could do it.
没有你我根本做不到 这点我们都清楚
We both know I could not have done it without you.
其次 如果我认为自己需要
Second, the minute I feel the need to justify my worth
向谁证明我的价值 那我就输了
to any man, I've surrendered it.
今天是你救了他的性命
Now, you saved that man's life today.
强 大 起 来
Own...that...power.
如果你不行
Because if you don't,
随时会有能行的人把你顶替掉
there's always gonna be someone who will take it from you.
不用向患者解释吗
So we're not gonna say anything?
忘了我跟你说过的关于纪律
What did I say about discipline
以及掌控的事吗
and what you can and cannot control?
跟进患者的情况 仅此而已
Follow up with your patient. That's all.
别画蛇添足 雷顿医生
That's all, Dr. Leighton.
看看这针脚
Look at those stitches.
跟保时捷的后座似的
Like the backseat of a Porsche.
没有腹膜炎症状
No signs of peritonitis.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
我不是种族歧视
I'm not a racist.
只是有时候
I just sometimes
不确定给我做手术的是哪种医生
don't know which one I'm getting, you know?
是靠自己还是走后门的
The one who worked for it or the one who didn't.
什么意思
Excuse me?
别装了 你懂的
Ah, you know what I'm talking about.
有些人能当上医生
Some people get in the room
那就是填了个表 来滥竽充数的
because they checked the box, filled a quota.
我不是说你那手下是这样的人
I'm not saying that's your guy.
可能他是另一种
Maybe he's the other kind.
靠自己努力
Maybe he's the kind who qualified
才进来的那种
because he actually worked for it.
但是当时我需要的是一个真正的医生
But I needed a doctor right then.
我哪看得出来他到底是哪种
How the hell was I supposed to know?
我懂了 你只是希望能得到最好的治疗
I see. You -- You only wanted the best care.
就是这样
That's all.
不对 不对
Nope. Nope.
等等
Hold on.
让我告诉你
Um, let me tell you
我是怎么得到这份工作的吧 天才
how I got this job, genius.
我父亲是这医院的董事
My father's on the hospital board.
我在学校成绩平平 现在也技术不行
I was a C student, and I still am.
而几个小时之前
But a couple of hours ago,
我把手伸在你的肚子里浸在你的早餐残渣里
I was up to my elbows in your breakfast.
至于这些勉强
And those stitches that
让你不散架的针脚
are barely holding you together right now?
我差不多一礼拜之前才学会的
Well, I learned how to do those about a week ago.
所以 祝你好运了
So, good luck with that.
雷顿医生
Dr. Leighton.
我刚才的话你一个字都没听进去吗
Did you not listen to a word I said?
这是外科医生该做的吗
Is this how you think a surgeon behaves?
我还不是外科医师 还学着呢
Still a resident. Still learning.
那是谁 也是患者吗
Who is that? Another patient?
是我女儿
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表