剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
公♥司♥聘请了一个客座编舞
Company's hired a guest choreographer,
芭蕾舞剧
《天鹅湖》男主角
他想让我跳齐格夫王子and he wants me to dance Prince Siegfried.
-那太棒了 -在我这个年纪就是个奇迹
- That's amazing. - At my age, it's a miracle.
好的 我们要做几项检查
All right, well, we're gonna run a few tests,
确定你没事 但是我想要保留座 行吗
make sure you're okay. But I want house seats. Deal?
成交
Deal.
颈椎伤势不明 所以请小心开车
C-spine's unknown, so drive carefully.
好 我们走 你跟他们一起走
All right, let's go. You're going with them.
我会跟阿比盖尔待在一起 等搜救队员抵达
I'll stay with Abigail till Search and Rescue gets here.
不行 阿比盖尔不走 我就不走
No way. I'm not leaving without Abigail.
她会跟在你后面走的
She'll be right behind you.
威利斯 我们要出发了
Hey, Willis, we gotta move now.
我不会离开的
I'm not going.
好吧 你们出发吧
All right, go on ahead.
现在要干嘛
Now what?
让她保持稳定
Keep her stable.
我需要的一切都在包里了
Got everything I need in my bag.
唯独少了让她脱身的方法
Except a way to get her out of there.
你想要留下来
You wanted to stay.
那就坚强点
Be strong.
在河中的车里发现一名不明身份的
Unidentified 20-ish-year-old female found down in a car
20岁左右女性 我在途中为她抽吸并插管
submerged in the river. I aspirated, intubated en route.
了解 我们走
Got it. Let's go.
驾驶证上写布莱恩·里夫斯
Driver's license says Bryan Reeves.
54岁男性 现场发现时几乎无反应
54-year-old male found minimally responsive on scene.
他是那辆沉水车的乘客
He was a passenger in that submerged car.
他成功逃出车外 回到马路上
He managed to extricate himself, get back on the road,
却又被另一辆车撞了
only to be hit by a different car.
等等 你说什么
Wait. What?
有人应该给这个人公车月票
Somebody needs to get this guy a bus pass.
我需要更仔细观察那条腿
Need to get a closer look at that leg.
你有严重腿伤 正在流失大量血液
You have a serious leg injury. You're losing a lot of blood.
你得让她离开车里
You gotta get her out of there.
好 现在我得为她输液
Okay, right now, I gotta get some fluids in her.
你能把我的包给我吗
Would you hand me my kit?
那是要用来干嘛的
What the hell is that for?
因为你脱水了 我找不到静脉
I can't find a vein because you're dehydrated,
但我必须为你输液
but I've gotta get some fluids into you,
所以我要直接钻进你的骨头里
so I'm gonna drill it directly into your bone.
天啊
Oh, my God.
深呼吸 丹尼 没事的
Just breathe, Danny. It's okay.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
-不是你的错 -拜托 15年来
- No, it's not. - Oh, come on. For 15 years,
你一直说我是个很糟的驾驶
you've been telling me what a terrible driver I am.
交往15年了 恭喜
15 years. Congratulations.
不 我们不是那种关系
Oh, no. We're not together like that.
阿比盖尔 她嫁给我最好的朋友
Abigail -- she married my best friend.
这会有多痛
How bad is this gonna hurt?
你要当啦啦队长 记得吗
Cheerleader. Remember?
有人知道她的身份了吗
Anybody ID her yet?
没有
No.
他左侧的呼吸音减弱
Decreased breath sounds on his left side.
外伤超声波显示左肺有积液
FAST shows fluid on his left lung.
我们将他准备好置入胸管
Let's get him ready for a chest tube.
各位 这位是里夫斯国会议员
Hey, guys, this is Congressman Reeves.
这个身份并不会改变
Well, it doesn't change the fact that he also has
他有右肩脱臼的事实 我们来帮他复位
a dislocated right shoulder. Let's put it back in.
他们在同一辆车上 她或许是他女儿
They were in the same car. His daughter, maybe?
里夫斯没有女儿
Reeves doesn't have a daughter.
我觉得是这个月的新妞
I'm thinking flavor of the month.
阿维拉医生 我们不会猜测病患的私生活
Dr. Avila, we do not speculate on the private lives of our patients.
快到右边来
Get over here on the right side.
迪克逊医生 你抓住床单
Dr. Dixon, you grab the sheets.
抓住前臂下段
Take the lower forearm.
现在你要往阿维拉医生的反方向拉
And now you're gonna pull against Dr. Avila
然后向内旋转
and rotate internally.
拉拉拉 旋转
Pull, pull, pull. Pull, pull, pull. Go.
很好
Good.
-很好 -女士 你不能进去
- Good. - Ma'am, you can't go in there.
我不能忍♥受这种事
Okay, this is unacceptable.
-请等一下 我 -那应该是议员夫人
- Please hold on for one sec while I -- - That would be the wife.
他必须待在私人病房♥
He needs to be in a private room.
-这关乎安全问题 -我知道
- This is a security issue. - I know --
女士 现在是医疗问题
Right now, ma'am, it's a medical one.
你必须退后 让我们工作 好吗
You need to stand back and let us do our jobs. All right?
好 但他会没事吧
Yes, but, well, is he gonna be okay?
CT扫描后我们才会更清楚状况
We'll know more after a CT scan.
我们现在就是要让他去做CT
That's where we're headed right now.
女士 我们还不知道这名病患的身份
Ma'am, we haven't been able to identify this patient.
-你知道她是谁吗 -等等 我先拔掉这个
- Would you know who she is? - Hold on, let me unplug here.
她是卡梅伦
It's Cameron.
卡梅伦·卢塞罗
It's Cameron Lucero.
她是一名工作人员 为议员工作
She's a staffer who works... for the Congressman.
早就跟你们说了
Told ya.
我们走
Let's go.
最近我开始看见幻象
Recently, I've started having visions.
明亮又生动
Bright, vibrant.
好 梅丽尔是灵媒
Okay, Meryl is a psychic medium.
一名顾客带她过来
A client dropped her off.
他们认为她当时出现某种类似中风的
They thought she was exhibiting some stroke-like --
我看过病历 你为什么要来烦我
I read the charts. Why are you bothering me?
回楼上去
Go back upstairs.
我正在四处看看是否有手术需要
I'm rounding for surgical issues.
才不是 你想我们了
No, you're not. You miss us.
你可能经历了一次小中风
You may have had a small stroke.
你的血压是250/120
And your blood pressure's 250 over 120.
我要给她做中♥央♥静脉导管 综合代谢检查
I ordered a CVC, CMP,
还有头部CT
and a head CT.
再加上骨盆与腹腔CT
Add a pelvic and abdominal CT.
那些古董车可能容易故障
Those classic cars can act up,
不过那辆黑斑羚真是台好车
but the Impala's a hell of a vehicle.
那就是他的车 1975年的黑斑羚
That's his car -- a '75 Impala.
这招不错 我刚在跟机修工讲电♥话♥
Nice try. I was just on the phone with my mechanic,
你偷听到我说话
and you overheard me.
因为我的天赋 我遭到很多人怀疑
I meet with a lot of skepticism because of my gifts.
说得好 「天赋」
Right. "Gifts."
我看见事物
I see things,
真正的面貌
how they really are.
那我怎么样
What -- what about me?
你有 你有感应到什么吗
Are you -- are you getting any vibes?
有的
Oh, yes.
你是位诗人 雷顿医生
You're a poet, Dr. Leighton.
天啊
Oh, my God.
丹尼 他们把我弄出车子时
Danny, when they get me out of here,
别忘了带上瑞克
don't forget to bring Rick.
瑞克是谁
Who's Rick?
阿比盖尔的丈夫 他一年前过世了
Abigail's husband. He -- he died a year ago.
死因是癌症
Cancer.
我们本来要去大苏尔洒他的骨灰
We were headed to Big Sur to spread his ashes.
瑞克跟我以前常常去那里
Rick and I went up there all the time.
他很喜欢那里 那是属于我们的地方
He loved it. It was, you know, our place.
你结婚了吗 威利斯医生
Are you married, Dr. Willis?
没有 没有 没有
Oh, no. No, no.
有女友吗
Girlfriend?
没有 没有 没有
No, no, no, no.
-你说了好多次「没有」 -真的很多
- That's a lot of no's. - Lots of no's.
这个次数的「没有」刚刚好
Well, it's pretty much the perfect amount of no's.
阿比盖尔 坚持住
- Whoa, Abigail? Stay with me.
她失去太多血了
She's lost too much blood.
我无法让她身体保留输液 脉搏细弱
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表