剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
You know that nurse is gonna call on the cavalry.
我才不在乎她去叫谁来
I don't care who she calls.
肺部左侧没有呼吸声
No breath sounds on the left.
-你应该寻求帮助 -我不需要任何帮助
- You gotta call for help. - I don't need any help.
她一侧的肺爆裂了
She popped a lung.
感染失控的时候就可能发生这种情况
That's what happens when infections get out of hand.
离我的病人远点
Step away from my patient.
可以 上将 但我的手指正在撑开她的肺
I would, General, but my finger's keeping her lung open.
你要不要戴上手套来帮我做胸腔插管
You wanna glove up and help me put in this chest tube?
麻烦把插管递给我
Hand me the tube, please.
确保你夹住的是远端
Make sure you clamp the distal end.
这是我第七千个胸腔插管 我能搞定
This is my 7,000th chest tube. I got it.
就是你的过度自大才导致了她的肺萎陷
You're awfully cocky for a guy who just caused a collapsed lung.
是你让她插管过久才导致这个结果的
You caused this by keeping her on the vent too long.
你懂什么
You don't know that.
我告诉过你 这是我第七千个胸腔插管
I told you, this is my 7,000th chest tube.
我清楚我在做什么 我清楚发生了什么
I know what I'm doing, and I know what happened.
并且我知道你最好趁现在给她拔管
And I know you better extubate her when we're through here.
别为了泄愤故意给她打镇定剂
Don't put her back on sedation just to spite me.
我不会让愤怒影响我诊治病人
I don't treat patients out of spite.
现在请你离开我的病人
Now step away from my patient.
你要给她拔管吗
Are you gonna extubate her?
这是命令 上校 马上退下
I've given you an order, Colonel. Now step off.
前戏已经足够了
Enough with the opening act,
是时候上重头戏了 护士
time for the headliner. Nurse.
维琪 艾德勒医生要开始移除你的脑瘤了
Okay, Vicky, Dr. Edlen's gonna start to remove your tumor now.
想听什么曲子
Any requests?
-德彪西 -我的知音
- Debussy? - Man after my own heart.
-幻想曲 -深得我意 我喜欢
- "Reverie"? - Deep cut. I love it.
-你之前听过她的演奏吗 -没有
- Have you ever heard her play before? - Nope.
我丈夫在费城连续五年包了一个包厢
My husband had a box at the Phil for five seasons.
但只有她的舒曼A小调协奏曲
Her Schumann "Concerto in A Minor"
是我们俩都赞不绝口的演出
is the only performance we've ever agreed on.
真是太美了
It's beautiful.
停手
Freeze.
-怎么了 -我们戳了不该碰的地方
- What happened? - Ah, we poked where we should've prodded.
动作不要超出这个范围
Don't move out of the field.
好了 维琪 你能接着继续弹奏吗
Okay, Vicky, can you pick it up from there?
这就对了
Thattagirl.
手很稳
Hmm. Steady hands.
来医院几年了
So what year are you?
第三年
Third year.
其实应该是第一年 我刚刚转到外科医生
Well, first year. I just switched into surgery.
我相信坎贝尔医生一定知道他把你训练得很好
I'll be sure Dr. Campbell knows he trained you well.
我跟我爸说过了
Just like I told my dad,
我已经一周没有艾瑞尔的消息
I haven't heard from Ariel in a week,
我也不认识乔伊
and I don't know Joy.
但根据马克斯的通话记录 你确实认识乔伊
According to Max, you do know Joy.
艾米丽
Emily.
我知道你想要保护艾瑞尔
I know you wanna protect Ariel,
但那是我的职责 我是她的妈妈
but that's my job. I'm her mother.
不管发生过什么事情 也不管我们在
No matter what else happens, no matter how short a time
彼此的生命中多么短暂地停留过
we've been in each other's lives,
我始终是她的妈妈
I'm her mother.
我需要她回到家里和我在一起
I need her to be home with me.
我要保证她的安全
I need her to be safe.
我的职责都是帮助她 和她共渡难关
It's my job to help with what she's going through.
我的职责就是抱着她 告诉她
It's my job to hold her and to tell her that
所有的一切都会好起来的
everything's gonna be okay.
我真的非常 非常需要告诉她这些话
And I really, really need to tell her that.
而且坦白说 我也需要她跟我说同样的话
And frankly, I need her to tell me that, too.
她不让我告诉你们
She told me not to tell.
-她和乔伊在一起吗 -是的
- Is she with Joy? - Yes.
乔伊住在哪里
Where does Joy live?
不知道 她之前像艾瑞尔一样住在看护中心
Nowhere. She was in foster care like Ariel,
但事情也不是很顺利
but it didn't work out.
也许这就是为什么她那么容易吸引艾瑞尔
That's probably why Ariel gravitated to her.
如果她没有家 那她待在哪
If she doesn't have a home, where does she stay?
乔伊和其他一些孩子
Joy and some other kids --
他们到处游荡
they crash in different places around town.
我想我记得艾瑞尔说过一些
I think I remember Ariel saying something
有关第八大街大桥的事
about the 8th Street Bridge.
那离医院不远
That's near Angels.
艾米丽 你是个好朋友
Emily, you're a good friend.
你告诉我们她在哪里是正确的选择
You did the right thing by telling us where she was.
但你直到上大学前都被禁足了
But you're grounded... till college.
是基恩医生吗
Dr. Kean, right?
是的 你在找迪亚哥吗
Right. Are you looking for Diego?
-我可以呼叫他来 -不用麻烦了
- I can have him paged. - Oh, that's all right.
如果你看到他 替我说声再见
If you see him, just tell him I said goodbye.
好的 另外 听着
Sure. And, uh, listen,
谢谢你替我打那通电♥话♥
thanks for making that call.
又或者是让你秘书打的电♥话♥
Or having your assistant do it.
小菜一碟 真的
No trouble. Literally.
但我来帮你个真正的忙如何
But how about I do you a real favor?
没有这个必要吧
That's not necessary.
-什么没有必要 -我们要共进晚餐
- What's not necessary? - We're all having dinner.
我们帮基恩医生准备她的面试
We help Dr. Jean prepare for her interview,
我也能听听她的说法
and I get to pick her brain
看看你在这里到底都在干什么
about how you're really doing here.
-我在这干得挺好的 -没错
- I'm doing fine here. - He is.
好吧 不过我还是希望你考虑一下
Well, I hope you'll consider it.
那家医院的人我都很熟
I know everybody at that hospital,
而且大部分人都欠我人情
and most of them owe me one.
迪亚哥 很高兴见到你
Diego, always a pleasure.
-他就是个 -混♥蛋♥
- He's, uh... - A douche?
没错 他就是这种人
Yeah. It's his best quality.
-沙维提医生 -你要走了吗
- Dr. Savetti. - You're leaving?
我有私事要去处理一下
I have a personal situation to deal with,
但医院这里被料理得很好
but the hospital's in good hands.
我今天一直在观察你 你被测试了
I watched you today. You were tested.
虽然 你本可以回避挑战
See, you could've shied away from the challenge,
但你掌控了局势
but you demanded the ball,
而且你并没有让你的团队失望
and you didn't let your team down.
谢谢 我 非常感谢你的表扬
Thanks, I, uh, appreciate that.
如果你愿意 那职位就是你的了
The job's yours if you want it.
-主治医生吗 -沙维提医生 别走神
- The attending spot? - Dr. Savetti, catch up.
我还得去其它地方呢 接受或拒绝
There's somewhere I need to be. Accept it or don't.
-我接受 -非常好
- I want it. - There you go.
不好意思
Hey, sorry.
太棒了
Yes!
-出什么事了 -有点不对劲
- What's going on? - There's something wrong.
-她找到了一些树 -我担心你母亲
- She's found some trees. - I'm afraid your mother
罹患了感觉性失语症
is suffering from receptive aphasia.
这是语言功能缺失的一种表现形式
It's a form of language impairment that affects
-这会影响病人的口头表达 -会持续多久
- the production of speech. - Well, how long's it last?
如果她接受言语治疗师的治疗的话
If she works with a speech therapist,
-情况会有所好转 -但也不能保证
- it could improve. - But there are no guarantees.
不 这和他说的不一样
No. That is not what he said.
他说过不会有什么负面影响的
He said there was no downside!
如果画画的话 他们 他们就会谢谢我们
With the paintings, they -- they -- they thank us.
你让我相信会没事的
You made me believe!
如果我们知道我们可能会有这样的风险
We would've never agreed to the surgery
我们一开始就不会同意做手术
if we understood what we could lose.
雷顿医生 你究竟是怎么跟她说的
Dr. Leighton, what exactly did you tell her?
你让她冒了多大的风险 她可能脑溢血
You put her at risk of worsening brain hemorrhaging,
-脑肿胀 -我救了她的命
- swelling -- - I saved her life
等她醒过来 你就会知道了
and you'll know it, too, when she wakes up.
能醒过来再说 威利斯上校 你被捕了
If she wakes up. Colonel Willis, I'm placing you under arrest.
-什么 -你违抗命令 危害病人
- What? - You violated a direct order and endangered a patient.
放开我 你这是在犯一个大错误
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表