剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
♪ Shafts of light through the window ♪
♪ A whisper of hair on your pillow ♪
♪ A golden sand and a deep breath grin ♪
♪ Tiny hand and a flashbulb spin ♪
她的孩子没有事
her baby is fine, though.
我们实施了剖腹产
We performed a C-section.
虽然她只有32周 但是很健康
She's 32 weeks, but totally healthy.
凯芮现在在哪里
Where's Keri now?
我可以带你去她身边
I can take you to her.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
但我要先见见她的女儿 我们的外孙女
First, I need to see her daughter, our granddaughter.
我答应过她的
I promised her.
♪ Rest your tired eyes ♪
怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
你刚走了一趟鬼门关
You just got put through the freakin' ringer.
我大概是罪有应得
I probably deserved it, huh?
是啊 当然 但你会好起来的
Yeah, for sure, but you're gonna make it.
-那个女孩怎么样了 -她没事
- What about the girl? - She's fine.
需要术后观察几天 但并无大碍
Post-op for a few days, but there's nothing to worry about.
我欠你一句对不起
I owe you an apology.
每个人都会害怕 我知道我会 对不起
Everyone gets scared. I know I do, so I'm sorry, okay?
我没有权力批评你
I was in no position to judge you.
你怕什么
What are you scared of?
这无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
现在麻药打得我超嗨
I'm so high right now.
我不会记得你说过什么的
I'll never remember anything you said.
好吧 但记住我接下来要说的 好吗
All right, well, just try to remember this, all right?
你只是普通人
You're only human.
你肯定会有让自己失望的时候 兄弟
You're gonna disappoint yourself, man,
但也会有让你意想不到的时刻
but you're also gonna surprise the hell out of yourself,
做一些你未曾想过的事
do things you never thought you could do...
只要你不放弃
as long as you don't give up.
♪ I'm burning down a candle flame ♪
♪ Been down by the pouring rain ♪
♪ Children's tunes soft and low ♪
♪ From a far off radio ♪
♪ Hold on ♪
♪ Hold on ♪
她真漂亮
She's beautiful.
我们该叫她什么呢
What do we call her?
她的名字是百丽琳
Her name is Peregrine.
凯芮用我的名字给她起的名
Keri named her after me.
我一点都不知道
I had no idea.
♪ Rest your tired eyes ♪
♪ Tonight ♪
等等
Hey. Hold up.
听着 你病人的事 我很遗憾
Listen, I'm sorry about your patient.
你知道自己已经竭尽全力了
You know there's nothing you could've done.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
你做得很棒
You did great, though.
-你也是 -是啊
- You, too. - Yeah.
我听说了主治医生的那个工作
I heard about the attending job.
-是啊 -恭喜你
- Yeah. - Congratulations.
你看上去并不高兴
You don't seem happy.
我为你高兴 只是那个妇产科的项目
I am. It's just, uh, the OB program
阿维拉先生给我提供的那个
that Mr. Avila put me up for?
我知道
Yeah.
是在费城
It's in Philadelphia.
你不能在这里参加项目吗
Uh, you can't do a program here?
他们是全国最好的
They have the best in the country.
我想成为最好的 你应该最了解这点
I wanna be the best. You of all people should get that.
你特别擅长这里的工作
You're so good at what you do here.
-不 我只是 -马里奥
- No, I just -- - Mario.
你知道你有多厉害吗
Do you know how good you are at what you do?
而且你热爱这一行
And you love it.
我也想这样 你能理解吗
I want that for me. Can you understand that?
当然
Of course.
那么 我们以后是要
So, uh, well, are we supposed to
异地恋了还是
do this long-distance or...
你想分手
You wanna break up.
我不想 马里奥 但是
I don't want to, Mario, but...
但是我们不能拖彼此的后腿 对吧
But we can't hold each other back, right?
-这是你说的 -我们对彼此说的
- I mean, that's what you said. - We said it.
不如现在就结束
Might as well end it now.
我们还什么都不知道呢
We don't know anything yet.
♪ Soft and low ♪
我们当然知道
Sure we do.
♪ From a far-off radio ♪
♪ Hold on ♪
我真的为你感到高兴 诺雅
I'm so happy for you, Noa.
真的
I really am.
♪ And after all ♪
♪ This crawling time ♪
♪ After all this highway sign ♪
你见过这个人吗
Have you seen this person?
你们见过这个人吗 没有吗
Have you seen this person? No?
艾瑞尔
Ariel?
♪ I don't want to breathe alone ♪
♪ As night comes, and I'm breathin' ♪
有人吗
Hey!
这些人都怎么回事
What the hell is wrong with these people?
他们也在奇怪你怎么回事
They're wondering the same thing about you.
我做了正确的事 我还会再做一次
I did the right thing. I'd do it again.
我丝毫不怀疑
I don't have any doubts.
我知道你总是做正确的事
I know you always do the right thing.
你怎么会知道
How would you know?
♪ Sunlight dances in the rain ♪
♪ You're the blood in my veins ♪
这是怎么回事了
What is going on here?
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
♪ Hold on ♪
你手臂上的是什么
What is that on your arm?
你是谁
Who are you?!
你是谁
Who are you?!
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
你一直都知道 不是吗
You've known all along, haven't you?
警卫
Guards!
警卫 把这个人带走
Guards, I want him out of here!
把这个人带走
I want him out!
带他离开这里
Get him out!
这就是我打电♥话♥给你的原因
This is why I called you.
他这样有多久了
How long has this been going on?
不确定
Not sure.
我现在让人72小时观测他的精神状况
I have him on a 72-hour psych hold.
♪ Rest your tired eyes ♪
♪ Tonight ♪
伊森
Ethan?
♪ Tonight ♪
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表