剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
没门 管他的 让安德鲁和我妈去死
No, screw him. Screw Andrew. Screw my mom.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
不 你知道
Yeah, you do.
否则你就不会还留在这了
Or you wouldn't still be here.
艾瑞尔怎么样了
How's Ariel?
我想我搞砸了
I think I screwed up.
不是头一遭了 但也不会是最后一次
Not the first time. Won't be the last.
不 你没有搞砸 琳恩
"Oh, no. You didn't screw up, Leanne.
你只是做了当时你觉得对的事情
You were just doing what you thought was right"
你真地想要听那些话吗
That really what you want to hear?
不 我想要听到的是
No. What I wanna hear
法庭允许我继续抚养艾瑞尔
is that the courts are granting me custody of Ariel.
你比任何人都清楚 世上有很多事情
Nobody knows better than you that there are things outside
都是你无法掌控的
of your control.
有时事情未必会有善终
And sometimes those things turn bad.
你和艾瑞尔都有这样的经历
You and Ariel have that in common.
-没错 -但她不该这么小就承受这些
- Yeah. - She learned it too young.
她从没期望过所有事都能如她所愿
She doesn't expect things to go her way.
更糟的是 她觉得所有事都没有好结果
Worse. She's sure they won't.
-有感觉吗 -是的
- Feel that? - Yeah.
杰克走了吗
Jake leave?
他去打包行李了 过会儿就回来
He went to pack. He'll be back.
你真地不打算告诉他吗
You really not gonna tell him?
如果他知道我又病了 他一定会取消行程
If he knew I was sick again, cancel his trip.
像上次那样 杰克的前途被耽误
Be just like last time. Jake put his life on hold.
他的婚姻也破裂了
Destroyed his marriage.
如果再让他经历一遍这些 那我就太自私了
Letting him do that again would be selfish.
但有些人反而会认为当母亲垂死的时候
There are some people that would say that
不让她的儿子陪在自己母亲身边
not letting him be with his mother
这才叫做自私
when she might die is selfish.
有些人
Some people.
你对你所有病人都投入这么多吗
Do you get this involved with all your patients?
-不是的 -那为什么特别关照我
- No. - So what is it about me exactly?
因为我母亲临终的时候
When my mother was on her death bed,
我父亲把我弟弟送到了夏令营
my father sent my brother to summer camp.
等他回到家的时候 她已经去世了
And she was gone by the time he got home.
他没能够见她最后一面
He never got to say goodbye.
这件事最后毁了他的一生
And it ate at him his whole life.
我永远不会原谅我父亲对他做了这种事情
And I'll never forgive my father for doing that to him.
31年前我生下了杰克
I gave Jake life 31 years ago.
而今天我又再次给了他新生活
I'm giving him life again today.
这是我为人父母的职责
That's my job as a parent.
你为什么让我出去背锅
Why'd you throw me under the bus?
你告诉了艾瑞尔是我们让你去跟她谈谈的
You told Ariel we sent you to talk to her.
因为你们确实是这样做的
Because it's what you did?
不 我请你是去开导她 不是让她难堪
No, I asked you to help her out, not embarrass her.
因为她是我的朋友 对吗
Because she's my friend, right?
可是 身为朋友难道不应该坦诚相待吗
Well, isn't telling the truth part of being a friend?
不能一概而论
Not always.
是吗 因为你之前还非常强调真诚的重要性
Really? Because you've been pretty big on honesty before,
除非你现在觉得撒谎也不是大事了
unless you think lying's okay now.
-艾米丽 我 -还是你已经昏了头
- Emily, I... - Or maybe you're saying that being a friend
觉得身为朋友就应该互相欺骗吗
means being dishonest, which is a whole other bag of crazy.
好了 明白了 别说了
Okay, okay, okay. Enough.
好吗
All right?
你赢了
You win.
-我赢了吗 -你是个好女孩
- Uh, I do? - You're a good person.
这件事我总有一点功劳吧
Can I take a little credit for that?
是的 老爸 虎父无犬女
Yes, Dad. You can take all the credit.
你不在床上休息干什么
What are you doing out of bed?
我不想再待在那个房♥间
I had to get out of that room.
我们可以把你转移到其它病房♥
We can move you to another room.
我和一个深爱着另一个男人的男人
I stayed married to a man
一直保持着婚姻关系
who was in love with another man.
我到底在犯什么混
What's wrong with me?
我没资格去做任何评论
I'm not qualified to comment.
我一直都生活在谎言中
I've been living a lie.
更糟的是 我还让我的女儿一直活在谎言下
And worse, I've made my daughter live a lie.
你有孩子吗
You have kids?
一个
One.
我相信你一定是个好妈妈
Bet you're good at it.
没有完美的好父母
Nobody's good at it.
我们只是尽我们所能罢了
We just do the best we can.
这真是太难了 你希望他们可以崇拜你
It's just so hard. You want them to look up to you
觉得你可以搞定所有的事情
and think you got it all together.
你只是希望他们能有安全感
You just want 'em to feel safe.
我仰慕的一个人曾经跟我说过
Someone I admire once said to me,
我们的职责就是去爱他们
our only job is to love them
并且确保他们每一天都能感受到我们的爱
and to make sure they know it every day.
我知道这看起来很像幼儿版的特训营
I know it seems like baby boot camp,
但我们可以发现他在不同压力下的
but we're looking for changes in his heart rhythm
-心律变化 -安格斯 我相信你
- based on stress. - Angus, I trust you.
我不是
I didn't...
当时我不是故意那么做的
I didn't do it on purpose.
伊芳 我从没那么想过
Yvonne, I would never suggest...
但是 我不后悔
But...I don't regret it.
从来没有过
Not for a minute.
每一天早上他的脸上都会带着大大的
He wakes me up every morning
甜甜的笑容来叫我起床
with this delicious, giant smile on his face.
他全心全意地爱着我
He loves me so completely.
多多是我生命中最美好的意外
Dom's the best thing ever happened to me.
出现了
There it is.
儿茶酚胺敏感性多形性室速
CPVT.
很严重吗
Is that bad?
这是一种遗传病
It's a genetic condition.
但最重要的是
But the important thing is
多亏了你 我们及早地发现了病症
that we caught it early, thanks to you.
那他会没事吗
So is he gonna be okay?
多米尼克终生都需要药物治疗
Dominic will need life-long medication,
而且我们还需要在他体内植入除颤器
and we'll need to implant a defibrillator.
他不会有事的 别担心
Hey. Hey, he's gonna be okay. All right?
我能帮你做点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
你真是太贴心了 但是不用麻烦了
Oh, you're very sweet, but no.
-你明白我为什么 -不必 不用解释
- You understand why I'm -- - No, no, I don't need to.
从我个人角度看 我很赞赏你的做法
Personally, I admire what you're doing.
玛德琳
Madeline?
玛德... 威利斯医生 威利斯医生
Mad-- Dr. Willis! Dr. Willis!
好了 快点 伙计们 我们走
Okay. Come on, guys. Let's go.
你有看到迪丽娅吗
Have you seen Delia?
我想知道她还好吗
Just tell me, is she okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
同性恋动作片英雄是不会被外人接受的
There's no such thing as a gay action hero.
-我能怎么办 说实话吗 -是的
- What was I supposed to do? Tell the truth? - Yes.
你知道你在跟谁说话吗
Hey, do you know who you're talking to?
不 我想听听她要说什么
No. I wanna hear what she has to say.
请继续 说吧
Go ahead. Say it.
忘记我是德拉克·芬恩 我想听真话
Forget that I'm Drake Finn. I want the truth.
迪丽娅今天早上起来的时候还有家人
Delia woke up this morning with a family,
结果发现你们三个才是一家人
only to find out that you three are a family,
而她只是个局外人 想进进不来
and she's on the outside, looking in.
你说得对
You're right.
她说得对
She's right.
我什么都不想失去
I wanted to have it all.
可实际上 我现在得失去所有一切
But the truth is, I'd give it all back right now
才能改变现状
to make this better.
所有一切吗
All of it?
也许我能保住在毛伊岛的房♥子
Maybe I'd keep the house in Maui.
你能过来吗 拜托了
Will you come here, please?
听着 我不知道我能做些什么
Listen, I don't know what I can do
来补偿你
to make this up to you.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表