剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
第三季 第三集
黑色警报
病患大量涌入医院
没有足够的医疗资源进行治疗
一般的急诊室每年平均会遇到五次黑色警报
洛杉矶天使纪念医院每年会遇到三百次黑色警报
你还没准备好吗
You still not ready?
你也早上好
Good morning to you, too.
我每次当班都得带着你已经够糟糕的了
Bad enough I have to have you on my rig every shift,
现在又来了个实习生 佩珀
but now we have the intern, Pepper, in there.
佩珀怎么了
What's wrong with Pepper?
家 庭
她让我紧张
She makes me nervous.
因为她自己紧张
'Cause she's nervous.
两分钟
Two minutes.
我特别喜欢你没装♥修♥的地方
I love what you haven't done with the place.
别指望我在路边接你
Don't expect the curbside pickup.
我可不是你的优步司机
I'm not your Uber driver.
你要是的话 我是不会让你进来的
If you were, I wouldn't have invited you in.
等等 我没请你进来
Oh, wait. I didn't.
第15分队 15分队 我们接到电♥话♥
Squad 15, Squad 15, we have a call --
我们该走了
We should go.
有什么建议吗 威利斯医生
Any advice, Dr. Willis?
有 如果你看见什么有毒粉末 别吸进去
Yeah. If you see any toxic powder, don't inhale it.
有趣 欢迎归队 鲁索医生
Funny. It's good to have you back, Dr. Russo.
洛克丝 板条箱压到了两个人
Hey, Rox. Shipping crate fell on two people.
我的人正在把箱子抬起来
My guys are lifting it off now.
-你们叫什么 -我叫何塞 她叫诺拉
- What are your names? - I'm Jose. This is Nora.
先把她弄出去
Take her out first.
那有点困难 因为你压住了她的胳膊
Well, it's gonna be tough 'cause you're on her arm.
-他呼吸困难 -别担心
- He's having trouble breathing. - Don't worry.
你们两个很快就能出来了
You're both gonna be free in a minute.
准备好了吗 轻点慢点 慢点
You guys ready? Nice and easy, okay? Easy, easy.
我们移♥动♥一下何塞把诺拉的手拿出来
Okay, we gotta move Jose to free Nora's hand.
动作轻点 数到三 一 二 三
Easy and slow. On three. One, two, three.
天啊
Oh, God.
不要看 威利斯
Don't look at it. Willis?
检查一下桡动脉脉搏
Check for a radial pulse.
-何塞 你能听到吗 -他没事吧
- Jose, can you hear me? - Is he all right?
呼吸很困难
It's hard to breathe.
没有脉搏 我们得现场动手了
There's no pulse. Okay, we're gonna have to do it here.
-做什么 -复位
- Do what? - Reduce it.
双侧呼吸音 你怎么看
Bilateral breath sounds. What do you think?
听着可能是血
Sounds like maybe it could be blood.
-你是在猜测吗 -她在学习 去帮帮她
- Are you guessing? - She's learning. Go help her out.
-记得怎么骨折复位吗 -重建伤害
- Remember how to reduce a fracture? - Recreate the injury.
正确 超伸 然后拽着重新调整
That's right. Hyperextend, then pull to realign.
会疼吗
Is that gonna hurt?
非常抱歉 洛克丝 使劲
So sorry. Rox, now.
诺拉
Nora!
脉搏增强 干得好
Pulse is strong. Good work.
-诺拉你还好吗 -她会没事的
- Nora, you okay? - She's gonna be fine.
你可以跟她一起走 但是我们现在
Listen, you can ride with her, but we've gotta get you
就得把你送到医院去 因为你胸部受伤了
to the hospital right now 'cause you have chest trauma.
你会努力的 对吧
You can make it up, right?
历史课的肯尼迪报告弄得怎么样了
What about the J.F.K. Report for history class?
写完了吗
Did you finish?
信息
琳恩
看着我
你至于给我发信息吗
Did you seriously just text me?
这应该是我们共处的时间
This is supposed to be our time together,
可我觉得我是在自言自语
and yet somehow I feel like I'm talking to myself.
好吧 但是我们能不能不谈学校的事
Fine, but can we just, like, not talk about school, please?
义工还好吗
How's volunteering?
-你去哪 -我忘拿番茄酱了
- Where you going? - I forgot ketchup.
我就应该点早餐的玉米卷饼
Should've gone with the breakfast burrito.
油炸玉米饼也不错
Quesadillas are good, too.
我在菜单上没看到
I did not see them on the menu.
因为他们在秘密菜单上
That's 'cause they're on the secret menu,
还有鳄梨面包和芝士土豆泥
along with avocado toast and cheese-filled tater tots.
我猜你是在这工作的
So I take it you work here?
不 我特意穿成这样的
No, I chose this outfit.
我喜欢条纹 多多益善
I love stripes. I can't get enough stripes.
我说不好 有点复古
I don't know. It's kinda...retro.
整个地方都很复古
Well, this whole place is retro, so...
我叫马克斯 你叫什么名字
I'm Max. What's your name?
-你说呢 -艾瑞尔
- Guess. - Ariel.
这是我...
This is my, um...
-你好 我叫琳恩·洛里斯 -马克斯
- Hi. I'm Leanne Rorish. - Max.
-艾瑞尔 -很高兴认识你
- Ariel. - Nice to meet you.
15分钟前就到你的班了 准备好了吗
Your shift started 15 minutes ago. You ready to work?
沙维提 你跟我来
Savetti, you're with me.
基恩医生 负责第二辆车
Dr. Kean, take the other rig.
-什么情况 -上甲板举♥行♥的
- What do you got? - Fight broke out
棒球比赛发生了斗殴
baseball game in the upper deck.
男性 40岁 伤势最重
Male, 40, got the worst of it.
输了的那队可能不这么觉得
The losing team might disagree.
被击昏不省人事 多处明显面部伤口
Positive K.O., multiple obvious facial wounds.
把他弄到中♥央♥抢救区
Okay, let's get him to center stage.
-你行吗 -她没事
- You okay? - She's fine.
什么情况
What do you got?
女性 38岁 当时是调解人
Female, 38, was playing peacemaker.
调解人个屁 那帮混♥蛋♥往我未婚夫身上跳
Peacemaker, my ass. Those bastards jumped my fiancé.
我从楼梯上摔下来算他们走运
They're lucky I fell down the stairs.
左侧锁骨受伤 胸壁压痛
Left-side collarbone injury and chest wall tenderness.
我要知道史蒂文是不是没事
I need to know if Steven is okay!
中♥央♥抢救区 我们会尽力的
Center stage. We're gonna do everything we can.
你们知道我遇见他之前谈了多少个人♥渣♥吗
Do you know how many scumbags I dated before I found him?
史蒂文要是有个三长两短 我就杀了他
Steven dies, I'll kill him!
呼吸道无阻碍
Airway's clear.
脉搏强有力 生命体征怎么样
Pulse is strong. What are his vitals?
心率每分钟105 血压100/40
Heartrate 105, BP 100/40.
输液2升 神经检查结果呢
Okay, hang 2 liters of fluid. What's his neuro exam?
哥们 能告诉我你的名字吗
Hey, buddy. Can you tell me your name?
史蒂文
Steven!
他叫史蒂文·马蒂内利
His name is Steven Martinelli!
患者有变化 有轻微反应
Patient's altered and minimally responsive.
有变化 "有变化"是什么意思 严重吗
Altered? What does "Altered" mean? Is that bad?
他有点神志不清 我们会有办法的
He's a little confused. We'll figure it out.
宝贝 是我黛西
Baby, it's Daisy!
-基恩医生 报告状态 -正在检查
- Dr. Kean, status report. - Working on it.
患者来了
Incoming!
三号♥床
Bed three.
鲁索医生 呼叫放射科 把超声波拿来
Dr. Russo, page x-ray, bring the ultrasound.
我们开始清创 再给他上监测仪
Let's do a trauma panel and get him hooked up to the monitor.
-你们把诺拉送哪去了 -我们正在照顾她
- Where are you taking Nora? - We're taking good care of her.
-正在给她检查 -告诉她我没事
- She's being assessed. - Tell her I'm all right.
沙维提医生 你来接手
Dr. Savetti, take over, please.
数到三 一 二 三
On three. One, two, three.
何塞 何塞
Jose? Hey, Jose.
我们来照顾你
We're gonna take care of you.
-你认识他 -他是杰西的哥哥
- You know him? - It's Jesse's brother.
-杰西 杰西 -怎么了
- Jesse, Jesse, Jesse, Jesse. - What happened?!
-怎么了 -杰西
- What happened? - Jesse, Jesse.
一个装运板条箱倒在他身上了
A shipping crate fell on him.
-杰西 是你吗 -不 不
- Jesse, that you? - No, no, no.
-杰西 -你要把口罩戴上
- Jesse. - You need to keep your mask on.
他呼吸很困难
He's had some labored breathing.
-X光机呢 -我去拿 我去拿
- Where the hell's the x-ray? - I'll get it. I'll get it.
杰西 我们能搞定
Jesse, we got this.
鲁索医生 去
Dr. Russo, go.
肺里可能有积液
There could be fluid in the lungs.
杰西 琳恩说得对 退后
Jesse, Leanne's right. Step back.
这是我哥哥 我哪都不去
This is my brother. I'm not going nowhere.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表