剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
等等 我想我找到了 就在那
Wait. I think I found it. Right there.
肝脏上有一个破裂的血肿
There's a ruptured hematoma on the liver.
-大出血 电刀 -电刀
- Profuse bleeding. Bovie. - Bovie.
-雷顿医生继续 -抽吸
- Dr. Leighton. - Suction.
再来些棉垫
More laps.
准备再次输血
Ready another transfusion.
继续抽吸
More suction.
术野内无血液 出血已经停止了
The field is dry. Bleeding has stopped.
血压也稳定了
And BP's holding.
告诉洛里斯医生 今天不用切除子♥宫♥了
Tell Dr. Rorish no hysterectomy today.
我真不敢相信居然成功了
I can't believe that worked.
开始缝合吧
Let's close up.
-阿维拉医生越过你向我上告 -什么
- Dr. Avila went over your head. - What?
他希望能从我这得到
He asked me for a second opinion
有关你外科会诊的其它意见
on your surgical consult.
下面的人对你并没有足够的尊重
You're not being respected down there.
把你的下属管理好
Get your house in order.
赫尔克里斯 你要去哪啊
Hey, Hercules. Where you going?
检查我的病人
Checking on my patients.
我的肩膀好酸哦 你能给我按♥摩♥一下吗
My shoulders are so sore. Maybe you could give them a rub.
我是名医生 不是按♥摩♥师
I'm a doctor, not a masseuse.
那你可走运了 我可很会调♥教♥人
Well, lucky for you, I'm a good teacher.
她们连话都不肯跟我说
They won't even talk to me.
这其实也不是什么坏事
Not necessarily a bad thing.
我只是希望尽快完事 赶快走掉
I'm just ready for this day to be done and gone.
听着 我对今天所发生的事感到很抱歉
Look, I wanted to say I'm really sorry about what happened.
我打过上百个石膏
I've done hundreds of casts.
-没关系 难保万一嘛 对吧 -没错
- It's cool. Stuff happens, right? - Yeah.
我觉得有些事你可以原谅 但有些就不能了
Some you can forgive and some you can't, I guess.
这只是意外 她们最后都会明白过来的
Hey. It was an accident. They're gonna realize that,
等到那个时候 她们就无话可说了
and when they do, they'll feel dumb.
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
我只是有点累
I'm just tired.
发生什么事了 迪克逊医生
What's going on, Dr. Dixon?
心搏异常
Abnormal cardiac activity.
我会有事吗
Am I okay?
看上去只是异位搏动
Looks like it's just ectopy.
你的心脏 在早搏
It's your heart. It's fluttering.
你确定以前没有发生过同样的症状吗
Are you sure this has never happened before?
-我想 -托雅 你得告诉我
- I mean... - Hey, Toya, you have to tell me.
这个症状是否已经持续一段时间了
Has this been happening for a while?
是的 也许有几个月了
Yes. A few months, maybe.
我不想让任何人知道 我必须为团队着想
I didn't want anyone to know. I had to be there for my team.
她室速了
She's in v-tach.
-电极板 -我的天 发生什么了
- Paddles. - Oh, my God. What's happening?
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
这里需要医生
I need a doctor over here!
准备
Clear.
我的天 托雅
Oh, my God. Toya!
好了 恢复窦性...不 她又室速了
All right, sinus -- no, she's back in v-tach.
我们必须马上把她送到中♥央♥抢救区
We need to get her to Center Stage right now.
-他们要把她带去哪里 -快点 移走她
- Where are they taking her? - Let's go. Move her out.
快点
Come on.
-小心 -必须把她送进去
- Watch it! - Got to get her in.
好了 小心 借过一下
All right, watch out. Coming through.
快 推她进去 推她进去
Come on. Get her in, get her in.
-发生什么了 -她被揍了
- What happened? - She was beat up.
-什么 -胡安妮塔
- What? - Juanita!
肯定是那个南奥克兰队的阴险婊♥子♥做的
Bet it was that shady bitch from the South Oakland team.
-你不知道 -胡安妮塔 是那个女孩吗
- You don't know that. - Juanita, was it that girl?
-她听不见 退后 -你知道是她
- She can't hear you. Step back. - You know it's her.
你们听到了 他们不知道任何事
Hey, you heard her. They don't know anything.
姑娘们往后退 让医生帮助她
You girls get back. Let them help her.
-氧饱和度降低 -呼吸机检测不到呼吸了
- All right, sats are dropping. - She's failing the bipap.
我能留下陪她吗
Can I stay with her?
米娅 跟我来一下 好吗
Mia, come up with me up there, okay?
-马里奥 固定她的胸管 -正在做
- Mario, secure the chest tube. -On it.
迪亚哥 呼叫外科 她需要进手术室
Diego, call surgery. She needs the next O.R.
为什么 好让安格斯再下来一次
Why? So that Angus can come down here and tell us
-说我们又搞错了吗 -别激动 医生
- we're wrong again? -Easy, Doctor.
-检查脉搏 -她还在室速中
- Pulse check. - She's still in v-tach.
继续胸外按压 心电图在哪里
Continuing compressions. Where's that EKG?
米娅 你看见那根呼吸管了吗
Mia, look, you see that breathing tube?
那根管子给了胡安妮塔呼吸的空气
That's giving Juanita air to breathe, okay?
托雅有一颗年轻有力的心脏
And Toya -- she's got a young heart muscle.
年轻有力的心脏即使停止一会儿
Young heart muscles bounce back
也会恢复过来
even if the heart's just stopped.
心电图 杰西 让我看心电图
EKG, Jesse. Let me see that EKG.
怎么回事 双相T波
What the hell? Biphasic T-waves?
迪克逊医生 离开那个病人
Dr. Dixon, step away from the patient.
-我来继续按压 -我知道那是什么
- I'll take over compressions. - I know what this is.
这是布鲁格达氏症候群
It's Brugada Syndrome.
我不信任你 现在走开
You cannot be trusted. Now step away.
教练 教练
Coach. Coach,
让你的姑娘们在走廊外面待着
you're gonna have to keep your girls outside in the hallway.
另一个队伍的教练
The coach of the other team.
不行
No.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait!
姑娘们 姑娘们 听着
Girls, girls, listen.
-你要把她们 -你以为我没在尝试吗
- You need to get your girls -- - Don't you think I'm trying?
大家都冷静一下
Everybody just calm down!
我的判断没错
I am right about this.
迪克逊医生 她不再是你的病人了 走开
Dr. Dixon, this is no longer your patient. Step away.
她的胸管被肋骨碎片堵住了
Her chest tube's being blocked by a rib shard.
洛里斯医生 听我说 看她的心电图
Please, Dr. Rorish, listen to me. Look at her EKG.
这是布鲁格达氏症候群
It's Brugada syndrome.
威利斯
Willis.
不不 你会伤到自己
No, no, no, no. You'll cut yourself.
没有什么比断掉的肋骨更锋利
There's nothing sharper than a broken rib.
好吧 你有一次机会
All right. One shot.
证明自己而且证明自己是对的
Make your case and make it good.
坚守阵地
Stand your ground.
鉴定你的立场
Stand your ground.
心电图呈Ⅱ型的马鞍状
Type 2 saddle-back pattern.
她得了布鲁格达氏症候群
She has Brugada syndrome.
心律不齐会时不时出现 而且她骗了我们
Now arrhythmias can come and go. And she lied to us.
她已经连续几个月晕倒了
She's been passing out for months.
我看到了 你下一步打算做什么
I see it. What's your next move?
杰西 注射150毫克胺碘酮
Jesse, 150 milligrams of amio.
马上来 快点
Right away. Let's go.
所有我的队员立马站到我身后
Now all my girls get their asses behind me right now
-否则全部开除 -来吧 让她们过去
- or everybody's off the team. - Come on. Let 'em through.
好了 别闹了 够了
All right. Come on now. Enough.
姑娘们太紧张了 我们不是来打架的
The girls are wound up. We didn't come here to fight.
你害我的一个姑娘进了医院
You put one of my girls in the hospital.
那个袭击胡安妮塔的姑娘已经被警♥察♥拘留了
That girl that attacked Juanita is in police custody now.
她所做的不能代表我们
What she did is not us.
教练 她们只是想过来做正确的事情
Coach, they just came to make things right.
并确认那个女孩没事
And to make sure that girl's okay.
她还好吗
Is she?
我们还不知道
We don't know yet.
我需要胸腔闭式引流
I need Pleurovac.
迪亚哥 你是个医生还是导演
Diego. You a doctor or filmmaker?
选一个
Pick your poison.
我需要你轻轻地按压胸腔
I'm gonna have you push down gently on the chest
就像一个非常轻柔的心脏按压
like a very easy compression.
那不会伤到她的肋骨吗
Won't that break her ribs?
她不能呼吸就都没用了
Doesn't matter if she can't breathe.
-开始吧 -好的
- Let's go. - Okay.
好了 没有脉搏
All right. No pulse.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表