剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
天空一尘不染
skies clearing inside""
很美
That's beautiful.
这是他最后的作品
It was the last thing he wrote.
写在他的日记里
It was in his journal.
他那天感觉不错
He felt good that day.
-很遗憾 -没关系
- I'm sorry. - It's okay.
死亡常常发生
This happens here, too.
我之前看见过尸体
I've seen a dead body before.
是的
That's true.
你经历了很多
You've been through a lot.
他们的父母都死了吗
Are both their parents dead?
是的 很久之前
Uh, yeah. A long time ago.
杰西和何塞被一对好心的老夫妻收养了
Jesse and Jose were adopted by an amazing older couple.
他们小时候在孤儿院遇到了彼此
They met as kids in a group home.
我以为他们是兄弟 他们就像兄弟
I thought they were brothers. They acted like brothers.
虽然他们没有血缘关系
Just because they're not blood
但他们仍是兄弟
doesn't mean they're not brothers.
这不一样
It's not the same.
你是这么想的
Is that what you think?
爱不够组建一个家庭吗
Love isn't enough to make a family?
我只是你的朋友 你什么时候都能把我赶走
I'm just your friend. You can kick me out whenever you want.
看着我
Hey. Hey, hey. Look at me.
艾瑞尔
Ariel.
我想我之前犯了个错误
I made a mistake earlier when I told you
我说你可以把我当作你的朋友
that it was okay to refer to me as your friend.
但是我不想当朋友
I don't want you to think...
很久之前你就知道家是什么样了
It's been a long time since you were shown
对吗
what a family is, hasn't it?
家人就是家
Well, a family is home.
我说的不仅是我们住的房♥子
And I don't just mean a roof over your head.
我是说这些感觉
I mean it's that feeling that you get
你知道有人会爱你
when you know someone cares about you.
真心的爱
Truly cares.
你会感觉很安心
It's knowing that you're safe,
不管你说什么
that no matter what you say,
不管你做什么
no matter what you do,
你都有人可依靠
you belong to someone,
而他们也依靠你
and they belong to you.
艾瑞尔 你回家了
Ariel...you are home.
此时 此地
Right here, right now,
和你的余生
and for the rest of your life.
你都会和我一起
You are home with me.
你明白我在说什么吗
Do you understand me?
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表