剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
我们先把这个拔♥出♥来♥ 给我点棉垫
Let's move this one out first. Can I have laps?
德拉克
Okay, Drake.
-帮我包扎好 -动手吧 准备好了
- Tie this up for me. - Okay, go ahead. Ready.
-我把这个拔♥出♥来♥就马上施压 -按住了
- Hold pressure as soon as I pull this out. - There you go. Okay.
他会没事吗
Is -- is he gonna be okay?
-很严重 不过 -很严重是什么意思
- It's bad, but... - What do you mean it's bad?
现在什么情况
What's happening?
不过他的主动脉还是完整的
But his aorta's intact.
先生 我们准备好了私人包间
Sir, we have a private room set up.
阿维拉医生 请带他过去
Dr. Avila, take him in now, please.
不 我要 我需要
No, I need to -- I need to be --
阿维拉医生 现在就带他过去
Dr. Avila, take him there now. Please.
-但是 -咱们过去吧 他会没事的
-But -- -Let's go. He's gonna be fine.
血压低 但是很稳定
BP is low, but it's holding.
他能挺过去吗
Is he gonna make it?
在手术方面 我们已经竭尽所能
Surgically, we've done what we can.
剩下的交给时间 干得好 洛克丝
Time will tell. Hell of a job, Rox.
60岁女性在楼梯上摔倒了
60-year-old female fell down some stairs,
头部着地 持续抽搐八分钟了
landed on her head, actively seizing for eight minutes.
她是我母亲 请救救她
She's my mother. Please help her.
在路上给她用药了吗
She get meds en route?
推了6个单位的安定 没反应
Pushed 6 of Ativan. No response.
我们接手负责了 谢谢
All right, we got it from here. Thank you.
中♥央♥抢救区满了 她得去病床了
Center stage is full. She's gotta go to sides.
这边 各位 再来2单位安定加苯妥英纳
Right in here, guys. Another 2 and load her with Dilantin?
-好的 -安定注射
- Yeah. - Ativan's in.
苯妥英纳马上就来 她有什么病史吗
Dilantin's coming out. What's her medical history?
四年前得了脑癌 但是现在已经是缓解期了
Brain cancer four years ago, but she's in remission now.
-之前有过癫痫吗 -没有
- Ever had seizures before? - No,
得了癌症之后抽搐过几次
just a few, after the -- after the cancer.
她总是用药控制住了
She always managed them with medication.
- 抽搐停止了 -继续注射苯妥英纳
- Seizure broke. - All right, let's keep loading the Dilantin.
做个CT扫描 我们马上回来
Let's get a CT scan. We'll be right back.
你坚持住
You hang in there, okay?
小心 病患通过
Come on. Coming through.
有《深层破坏》
Okay, so there was "Deep Destruction"
那个我看了三遍 还有《11.8》
I saw that three times. Oh. And "11.8."
没有人能像德拉克·芬恩一样制♥造♥自然灾难
No one does a natural disaster like Drake Finn.
我真的不感兴趣
I really don't care.
拜托 德拉克·芬恩就在医院里
Come on. Drake Finn is in the hospital.
你怎么可能不感兴趣
No way you don't care.
我能说出50多种不同的不感兴趣的理由
There are, like, 50 different ways I don't care.
我在试着让你高兴起来
I'm trying to cheer you up.
为什么
Why?
因为你的 男友 他
Because your...boyfriend -- he...
他死了
He died?
对 马克斯死了 你可以说出来
Yes, Max died. You can say it.
我只是想帮忙 独自悲痛太困难了
I just wanna help. Grieving is hard to do alone.
你跟琳恩说的一模一样
You sound exactly like Leanne.
天啊 她让你过来跟我说话是不是
Oh, my God. She sent you to come talk to me, didn't she?
-不 不是那样的 -那是怎样
- No, it's not like that. - Then what is it like?
琳恩跟我爸说你需要一个朋友
Leanne told my dad you could use a friend.
所以他要我来陪你
So he asked me to come hang out with you.
-他也付你钱吗 -拜托
- Oh, is he paying you, too? - Come on.
我是说 你的确看起来需要一个朋友
I mean, it does seem like you could use a friend.
我想要感到悲伤 我有权这么做
I want to be sad. I'm allowed to do that.
好吧 悲伤吧 我不会走的
Fine. Be sad. I'm not leaving.
我还能说什么才能拒绝
How many different ways can I say no?
-会很痛吗 -你没有在听我说话
- How's the pain? - You're not listening to me.
我生过孩子 这根本差得远了
I've given birth. This isn't even close.
记得你之前拿到的手环 我想我刚付清了
Remember the bracelet you got. I think I just paid that off.
我不会讨论他的状况的
I'm not gonna talk about his condition.
不 这不是我们想要的宣传方式
No, that's not the kind of publicity we're looking for.
-不 不 -你感觉怎样
- No. No, that -- - How are you feeling?
我想哭 但德拉克·芬恩不会哭
I'd cry, but Drake Finn doesn't cry.
他会报复
He gets even.
-我看过那部 -我很确定每一部都有
- I saw that one. - Pretty sure that's in all of them.
-是的 我还在 -好
- Yes, I'm still here. - Okay,
所以你当场失血很多
so you lost a lot of blood on scene,
但自你到院后 我们一直在为你输血
but we've been transfusing you since you arrived.
我只需要看看你这里的伤口 检查缝合
I just need to look at your wound here, check the sutures.
洛克斯 你建议什么治疗
Rox? What do you suggest?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
我们想要预防术后感染 用抗生素
We wanna prevent infection post-surgery. Antibiotics.
对 请用万古霉素和他唑巴坦
Yes. Vanc and Zosyn, please.
我希望迪丽娅已经到这里了
I wish Delia would get here already.
不予置评 我现在要挂电♥话♥了
There will be no comment. I'm hanging up now.
-「捐血者」怎么样了 -什么
- What's happening with "Blood Donor"? - What?
那是他下一部电影 丹泽尔原本应该会执导
Oh, that's his next movie. Denzel's supposed to direct it.
我听到消息了
I read the trades.
-我们确定开拍日期了吗 -别说了
- We have a start date yet? - Stop.
我们现在不谈生意
We're not talking business now.
你在说笑吧
It's a joke, right?
-我妈怎么样了 -CT扫描很干净
- How's -- How's my mom? - CT scan is clear.
她还在放射科
She's still in radiology.
再做个核磁共振
We're also getting an MRI.
你 你觉得癌症可能复发了吗
You, uh, do you think the cancer could be back?
威利斯医生
Dr. Willis?
他在问癌症是否可能复发了
He's asking if the cancer could be back.
我们还不知道 但依据她的病史跟抽搐情况来看
Oh, we don't know yet, but with her history and the seizing,
我们只是想排除癌症的可能性
we just wanna rule it out.
我应该打给航♥空♥公♥司♥ 对吧
I should call the airline, right?
我 我明天会飞去肯尼亚
I, uh, I fly out for Kenya tomorrow.
在那里教书一年 这算是我一生的梦想
Gonna teach for a year. It's kind of a life-long dream,
但现在我不知道 我只是觉得应该取消
but now, I don't know. I just feel like I should cancel.
等核磁共振结果吧 应该很快就出来了
Wait for the MRI. Should be back soon.
只是 上次她就很不舒服
Just, last time was rough.
她当时无法入睡
She couldn't sleep.
我得为她读几个小时的书 让她放松
Had to read to her for hours just to relax her.
我只是需要振作起来
I just gotta keep it together.
我不能 让她知道我很担心 对吧
I can't, um, let her see me worried, right?
需要担心的事情发生前先不要担心
Don't worry till there's something to worry about.
我们有消息了就会回来 好吗 坚强点
We'll be back when we know something, okay? Stay strong.
好
Yeah.
你发生什么事了
What's going on with you?
没事
Nothing.
我们已经去了市里的每间急诊室
We've been to every emergency room in the city.
所有医生都说多米尼克没事 但不是这样的
All the doctors say that Dominic's fine, but he's not.
只是哭跟睡觉 幼儿都会这样
It's just crying and sleeping. That's what toddlers do.
症状莫名其妙就出现了
It comes out of nowhere.
他会变得非常兴奋 然后就睡著了
He gets really excited and then he just falls asleep.
我跟你说 有事情不对劲
I'm telling you, something is wrong.
我会进行血液检查及胸腔X光
I'll order blood tests and a chest x-ray,
希望检查结果能告诉我们发生什么事
and hopefully, the results will tell us what's going on.
你不会找到任何异常的
You're not gonna find anything,
就跟其他医生一样
just like the rest of them.
这样吧
You know what?
安格斯·雷顿医生还在这里吗
Is Dr. Angus Leighton still around?
那我想跟他见面
Then I'd like to see him.
好
Okay.
我很快回来
I'll be back.
你对我比对你的住院医师宽容
You're being easier on me than you are your residents.
我不是要把你变成医生
I'm not turning you into a physician.
这是不同的
There's a difference.
但你知道我应付得来 对吧
But you know I can handle it, right?
你一整天跟威利斯在一起
You spend all day with Willis.
如果你能应付他 你就能应付我
If you can handle him, you can handle me.
我不知道我多能应付他
I don't know how well I'm handling him.
关系是难以捉摸的
Relationships are difficult.
-我们没有在交往 -是专业关系
- We're not in a relationship. - Professional relationship.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表