剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
第三季 第十集
黑色警报
病患大量涌入医院
没有足够的医疗资源进行治疗
一般的急诊室每年平均会遇到五次黑色警报
洛杉矶天使纪念医院每年会遇到三百次黑色警报
他自杀了 伊森 就如同你弟弟一样
He killed himself, Ethan, just like your brother did.
-发生了什么 -跟你完全无关
- What happened? - None of your damn business!
罗伯特那天杀死了我们所有人
Robert killed us all that day.
现在你得承受这一切
And now you have to live with it.
我不用了
I don't anymore.
不
No!
同一个小组里的三个人
Three people in the same unit
都自杀了 第一个就是我弟弟
have taken their own lives, and the first one was my brother.
威利斯 威利斯
Willis! Willis!
你撕开了旧的伤疤
You reopened old wounds.
你才是难搞的那一个 我不管了
What's hard is you. I'm done.
我一个儿子都没有了
I don't have any sons left.
怎么了
What's going on?
我叫了你三次
I called you three times.
改变心意
我知道
Yeah, I know.
伊森 葬礼 达蒙 你父亲
Ethan, that was a lot for anyone --
对任何人来说都很难承受
the funeral, Damon, your dad.
我没事
I'm fine.
我认为你可能需要
I thought you just might need...
找个肩膀依靠一下 不 不是我的风格
A shoulder to cry on? No. Not really my style.
值班愉快
Have a good shift.
现在 他就这么走了
And now he's just...gone.
我的丈夫是...
My husband was my...
我的一切
everything.
他是个英雄
He was a hero.
作为警♥察♥ 他救过许多人的命
As a cop, he -- he saved so many lives.
可当他需要一位医生来救他的时候
But when he needed a doctor to save him...
没人救他
...no one did.
抱歉 我来晚了
I'm sorry I'm late.
洛克丝 准备好巡检了吗
Hey. Rox. Are you ready for your ride-along?
-准备好了 -巡检
- Yes. - Ride-along?
你怎么穿手术服
Why are you in scrubs?
我今天要跟着洛里斯医生
I am trailing Dr. Rorish today
提升一下我的诊断技巧
to brush up on my diagnostic skills.
是固定的吗
Is that, like, a thing?
是的 我每隔几个月就会跟一次
Yeah. I do it every couple months.
-给你 -当然 你不能拍摄我
- Okay. Here you go. - And no, you can't film me.
我还没批准呢
I'm not signing a release.
那就是你的损失了
Well, then it's your loss, then,
因为这个纪录片快要完成了
because this doc's coming together.
-我想着拿奥斯卡 -101高速严重事故
- I'm thinking Oscar. - Bad accident on the 101,
重要人物和他妻子 直升机五分钟就到
VIP and wife, chopper's five minutes out.
等等 重要任务 什么重要人物
Wait, VIP. What -- what VIP?
著名电影导演
科波拉 走吧
Hey, Coppola. Let's go.
不让我拍
You wanna go that way.
-什么情况 -路上没脉搏 四分钟了
- What do you got?! - Lost pulse en route. Four minutes.
小汽车撞上了工程卡车
Car crashed into a construction truck.
杆子撞穿了挡风玻璃
Post came through the windshield.
听我口令 一二三
On my count. One, two, three!
乘客 桑娅·芬恩
Passenger -- Sonya Finn.
神志不清 血压70-30
Altered. BP, 70 over 30.
-左胯脱臼 -洛克丝 继续心肺复苏
- Dislocated left hip. - Rox, take over compressions!
天啊 是德拉克·芬恩 让我来
Holy crap! This is Drake Finn! I got it!
我说了洛克丝 阿维拉医生
I said Rox, Dr. Avila!
你不是他电影中的角色
You are not a character in his movie.
-这是现实生活 行动 -脉搏微弱
- This is real life. Let's go. - Thready pulse.
四肢冰凉 她休克了
Cool extremities. She's in shock.
快 咱们走
Come on. Let's go.
我们需要启动
We need to activate the massive
-大输血流程 -快 快
- transfusion protocol. - Okay, let's go. Go, go.
派遣的时候已经启动了
Already did that from dispatch.
桑娅 你需要我们给谁打电♥话♥吗
Sonya, is there anyone you want us to call?
天啊 为什么 他死了吗
Oh, God. Why? Is he dead?
没有 我们在给他抢救
No, no. We're working on him.
请给我的女儿打电♥话♥ 她叫迪丽娅
Call my daughter, please. Her name is Delia.
小心 病患通过
Look out. Coming in.
同志们 他已经晕迷6分钟了
All right, guys, he's been down six minutes.
-需要肾上腺素和血液 -我的手♥机♥在包里
- We need an EPI and blood. - My phone's in my purse.
给安德鲁·费里曼打电♥话♥ 他也要过来
Call Andrew Ferryman. He needs to be here, too.
-他的经纪人 真的吗 -去打电♥话♥
- His agent? Seriously? - Go make the call.
左腿变短并且内旋
Okay, left leg is shortened and rotated internally.
你胯部脱臼了 我们必须
Okay, you got a dislocated hip, and we're gonna have to
给它重新归位 好吗
put it back in, all right?
-我会给你用一些药 -德拉克
- So I'm gonna give you some meds. - Drake!
谁把芬恩先生的情况给跟我说一下
Somebody give me the bullet on Mr. Finn.
-刚接到董事会的电♥话♥ -洛克丝
- Got a call from the board. - Rox.
这位是司机 有一个管子
This is the driver. We've got a pipe that came
穿透了挡风玻璃 刺穿了他
through the windshield and impaled him.
生命体征不稳定 来的路上没了脉搏
Vitals are unstable. Lost pulses en route.
呼叫雷顿医生 让他准备一个手术室
Page Dr. Leighton, tell him to have an OR ready.
马上给我弄一台超声波来
I need an ultrasound over here now.
-董事会说什么了 -「别让他死了」
- What did the board have to say? - "Don't let him die."
德拉克 亲爱的 跟我说两句
Drake. Honey, talk to me.
接下来会很疼 但很快就过去了
Okay, this is gonna be painful, but it's gonna be fast.
-动手吧 -三 二 一
- Just do it. - Three, two, one.
-脉搏稳定 -把她从板子上抬下来
- Okay, pulse is good. - Get her off the board.
-好的 -德拉克
- All right. - Drake?
我去那些绷带过来
Let me get some tape over here!
手臂骨折
All right, we got a fractured arm!
马上 我们稍后用夹板给它固定 好吗
Right away. We'll splint it later. All right?
-好的 -脉搏回来了 干得漂亮
-Okay. -Okay. Pulse. Back. Good job.
-准备好了吗 -很微弱
- Ready? - It's weak.
-准备好转移他了吗 -别动
- Are you ready to move him? - Stop.
穿刺物离主动脉只有毫米只差
Impalement is millimeters from the aorta.
随时都可能被割断
It could sever any moment.
轮床颠一下 他都能丧命
One wrong bump to the gurney, and he is gone.
准备一个手术托盘
Ready a surgical tray.
我需要碘伏 电烧灼器 再来一个抽吸器
I need betadine, a bovie, and a suction over here, too.
脉搏上去了
All right, he's going up.
您女儿正从圣塔芭芭拉市赶过来
Your daughter is coming from Santa Barbara,
我给经纪人留了言
and I left a message for the agent, all right?
他需要知道 社交媒体上都传遍了
He's gotta know. It's all over social media.
你要是有时间玩社交媒体的话 你就没干活
You got time for social media, you ain't doing your job.
-我能同时做几个事 -能别围观吗
- I can multitask. - Can we lose the studio audience?
同志们 离开平台
Guys, hey, please. Clear the platform.
快走 谢谢 再见
Go. Thank you. Goodbye.
我们需要找个东西把金属切断分块移除
We need something to cut the metal and remove it in pieces.
-我需要一把锯 -消防卡车上有个角磨机
- Okay. I need a saw! - There's an angle grinder on the fire truck.
-我去拿 -去吧
- I'm gonna go get it. - Go.
-快去 -又有救护车过来了
- Go, go, go. - All right, we've got incoming ambulance bay.
迪亚哥 带她到病床去 杰西和我接病患
Diego, you take her to sides. Jesse and I will take incoming.
你们得穿越人群才能过去
You'll have to fight that crowd to get to them.
请散开 我们有急诊
Please disperse. We have a medical emergency.
请让出通道
Clear the way.
-请让开 请让开 -同志们 同志们
- Clear it out! Clear it out! - Okay, guys, guys, guys.
拜托 借过 让车过来 哥们
Please, come on. Come on! Bring it through! Hey. Hey, buddy.
就差几毫米了
A few more millimeters!
不 我不会离开 有人叫我过来的
No, I will not stay back. I was told to be here.
阿维拉医生给我留言了
Dr. Avila left me a message.
-经纪人来了 -让他过来
- Agent's here. - Go get him.
费里曼先生 这边
Hey. Mr. Ferryman, this way.
- 很好 -再切一点 再切一点
- Good job. - Little more, little more.
天啊
Oh, my God.
德拉克 德拉克
Drake? Drake?
-好了 -稳住 稳住
- Got it. - Hold it, hold it, hold it.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - All right.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表