剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
应该避开哪些位置
exactly what areas of the brain to avoid.
好 无意冒犯 医生
All right, look, no offense, Doctor,
-听着神奇 但不是我想要的 -塔比莎
- that sounds cool, but that's not what I asked. - Tabitha.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
我宁愿你可以跟孙辈们玩耍
I would rather you be able to play with your grandkids
而不是弹钢琴
than play the piano.
-我两样都可以的 -不一定
- I'll be able to do both. - You don't know that.
医生 请告诉神经科医生
Doctor, could you please let the neurosurgeon know that
我们想再咨♥询♥咨♥询♥他
we need to consult with him again?
好
Sure.
好 好了 好了 好好
Okay. All right, all right, all right. Okay, okay.
-哪里疼 -我的头 疼死了
- Where does it hurt? - It's my head. It's killing me.
好 好 我来看看
All right, all right, let me take a look.
好 你有鼻中隔血肿
All right, you have a septal hematoma.
-用15号♥刀片 -等等 什么
- Use a 15 blade. - Wait, what?
你的鼻孔内壁直接的膜里
It's a mass of blood in the membrane
有很多血 得把血放出来才行
between your nostrils. We're gonna have to drain it.
阿维拉医生 你慢慢地把手术刀
Dr. Avila, I'm gonna need you to insert the scalpel
伸进鼻孔里 小心压力
in the nostril slowly. Be careful of the pressure.
妈的
Damn it.
慢点 慢点 压力太大了
Easy now, easy. That's too much pressure.
-你确定他能行吗 -你动的话只会更严重
- You sure he knows what he's doing? - Moving's gonna make it worse.
你竟然怪我
Are you seriously blaming me?
兄弟 我往你的脸里插了把手术刀
Bro, I've got a scalpel in your face right now.
你冷静点
Just calm down.
好了 得把血止住
All right, we're gonna have to stop this bleeding.
再拿点四乘四的纱布
Let's get some more four by fours, please.
可恶
Damn it.
你们来干什么
What are you doing here?
我们一天都在不停开会
We're in and out of meetings all day.
看来我巡视的时间没选对
Looks like I picked the wrong time for a tour.
阿维拉医生 快点
Dr. Avila. Now.
忙完后跟我一起吃午饭
Join me for lunch when you're done.
-难以置信 -怎么 她好多了吗
- Unbelievable. - What? She's all better?
这里的肿胀已经消了很多
Well, the swelling has gone down considerably.
可以把她唤醒了
It's time to get her out of that coma.
-但那个人不同意 -他错了
- But the other guy doesn't want to. - He's wrong.
我自己来唤醒她
I'm gonna wake her up myself.
酷 我能帮什么忙吗
Cool. How can I help?
档案室
-琳恩 你好 -欧文 抱歉打扰了
- Leanne. Hi. - Owen. I'm sorry to bother you.
抱歉我没回你电♥话♥
I'm sorry I didn't call you back.
艾瑞尔失踪了
Ariel's missing.
失踪
Missing?
可能是逃走了 也不清楚
She ran away, we think. I don't know.
我已经病急乱投医了
I'm grasping at straws.
我在想可不可以看看马克斯的手♥机♥
I was hoping maybe I could look at Max's phone.
可能他跟艾瑞尔的短♥信♥中有线索
Maybe there'd be something in his texts with Ariel,
可以帮我找到她在哪
something that would help me figure out where she is.
我想帮你 琳恩 真的 但是
I wanna help, Leanne. I do. But I...do.
我知道很困难
I know this is a difficult time.
我好久没进他的屋子了 自从他
I haven't even been into his room since he, uh...
我还没准备好
I'm just not ready.
我明白 但她失踪了
I understand. But she's out there somewhere.
她会回来的
Well, she'll come back.
也对
Of course.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
琳恩
Leanne.
等等
Wait.
我该给你倒点咖啡之类的
I should offer you some coffee or something.
-想喝咖啡吗 -不用了
- Do you want coffee? - No.
-我好像没法 -我知道
- I-I just can't seem to... - I know.
我还是去拿手♥机♥吧
Why don't I get the phone?
城里最好吃的热狗了
Best hot dogs in the city.
应该没多少人觉得很好吃
I don't think a lot of people share that opinion.
我和你妈之前经常偷偷跑来吃这玩意儿
Your mom and I used to sneak in here for these things.
我的第一份兼♥职♥是给那个
My first gig, 3 bucks an hour
叫吉姆·米德的房♥东开车 一小时三块钱
driving around for that slumlord, Jim Mead.
他买♥♥下了某片高档街区里
Any building on a decent block
所有至少有两扇窗户碎了的房♥子
with at least two broken windows, he bought it.
我听你讲过 爸爸
Yeah, I know the story, Dad.
经济泡沫破灭后 吉姆·米德倾家荡产
When the bubble burst, Jim Mead was so far upside down,
没了落脚地
he couldn't find the floor.
我以极低的价钱买♥♥下了他的产权
I bought him out pennies on the dollar.
我给之前电影制♥作♥课上的一位教授
You know, I showed the documentary
看了我拍的纪录片
to a professor from one of my old film classes.
他很喜欢 他可是被奥斯卡提名过的
He loved it. He's Oscar-nominated.
我不喜欢 我只是为这家医院着想
I'm not. I'm just trying to do what's right for this hospital.
你的纪录片让医院冒了很大风险
Your movie makes this place look risky.
但我们救死扶伤
But we save lives.
这就是纪录片的重点
That's the whole point of the film.
我要叫停你的拍摄
I'm shutting it down.
-你不能这样 -是我在出钱
- No, you can't do that. - It's my money.
你早知道要叫停我 一开始干嘛
Why would you even let me do it in the first place
-允许我拍摄 -是你要求的
- if you're just gonna do this? - You asked.
我还期待你会给我惊喜 但老样子
I was hoping you'd surprise me, but as usual,
你并没有贯彻始终
you didn't have the follow-through.
薯条还有待进步
Fries could be better.
又是舞台坍塌的病人吗
Another one from the stage collapse?
她被困了几个小时 才找到她
She was trapped for hours. They just found her.
-血压70/40 -她什么情况
- BP's 70 over 40. - What happened to her?
她没事吧
Is she okay?!
她没事吧
Is she okay?
再挂一升生理盐水 把超声仪推过来
Hang another liter of NS and give me the ultrasound.
马上
Right away.
-给 -手套
- Here you go. - Gloves.
-好 什么情况 -胸骨骨折
- All right, what do you see? - Sternal fracture
-液体聚集挤压心脏 -胸骨后血肿
- with a fluid collection compressing the heart. - Retrosternal hematoma.
得动手术 但现在
She needs the OR, but right now,
导致了心包填塞
it's causing tamponade physiology.
杰西 给我18号♥长针头和20cc注射器
Jesse, give me an 18 gauge long needle and 20cc syringe.
血压下降
Pressure's dropping.
推一单位肾上腺素
Push 1 epi.
快不行了 沙维提医生
Coding, Dr. Savetti.
-要心脏按压吗 -不 得用针♥刺♥解压
- You want compressions? - No, she needs a needle decompression now.
慢一点 注意监控仪
Okay, slow down, watch the monitor.
-得控制针头 -进去了
- We need to maneuver the needle right -- - I'm in.
好
All right, then.
血压上升了
Okay, pressure's coming up.
心跳恢复了
Heart rate's improving.
带她去做手术
Let's get her up to surgery.
走
Let's go.
怎么
What?
只是很以你为傲
Just proud of you, that's all.
洛根 洛根 别这样 放松 好
Logan. Logan, come on. Come on, relax. Relax, okay.
-那个女的没事吧 -谁
- That woman! Is she okay? - Who?
-我不知道她叫什么 -好 心跳140
- I don't know her name. - Okay, heart rate is 140.
阿维拉医生 推一单位劳拉西泮
Dr. Avila, let's push 1 of ativan.
很快就会好多了
You should start to feel better right about...
就现在
now.
好
Okay.
-要跟我们讲讲是怎么回事吗 -没什么
- Now you wanna tell us what that was about? - Nothing.
人们一般不会无缘无故就恐慌的
People don't usually have panic attacks for no reason.
舞台倒下时 我害怕了
When the stage went down, I panicked.
-我跑了 -大家都会跑啊
- I ran. - Well, it sounds like that's what everybody did.
你不懂 我跑了 推开了其他人
You don't get it. I ran. I...pushed.
我把她推开了
I pushed her out of my way.
我是进攻前锋
I'm an offensive lineman.
我拿奖学金只有一个原因
I'm on scholarship for one reason --
就是保护别人
to protect people.
但在现实生活中 在危急关头
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表