剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
-可能也像她弟弟那样穿孔了 -推轮床来
- She may have perforated like her brother. - Gurney.
-天啊 -呼叫坎贝尔医生
- Oh, my God! -Call Dr. Campbell!
天啊
Oh, my God.
怎么了 怎么回事
What's happening? What -- what is happening?
我得给她做检查
I need to assess her.
一定要救救她 求你了
You have to save her. Please.
不能让她出事
You can't let anything happen to her.
你得在这等着
Whoa, whoa, whoa. You need to wait here.
-那是我女儿 -快点 保安
- That's my daughter. - Please. Security!
让这位女士待在这 等我们回来
Park this woman right here till we get back.
萨利 萨利
Sally! Sal...
萨利在做手术
Sally's in surgery.
她的喉咙有严重烫伤
Uh, she has severe burns in her throat.
会持续几个小时
Um, it'll be a couple hours,
但我保证会随时通知你的
but I promise you I'll keep you updated, okay?
我绝不是有意让他们出事的
I never meant for any of this to happen.
他们会被带走的
They're gonna... take them from me.
是吗
Aren't they?
我想大家都是为了萨利和道格着想
I think everybody wants what's best for Sally and Doug.
你也是这样想的吧
I think that's what you want, too.
我只是不想失去他们
I just...I just don't wanna lose them.
那你就得改变自己
Then you're going to have to change.
你得承担责任
You're going to have to take responsibility.
你得为他们努力奋斗
You're going to have to fight for them.
怎么
What?
弗洛伊德说我们会让周围的人
You know, Freud says we cast people around us
重演我们之前无法挽回的经历
to replay the stuff in our lives we couldn't fix before.
什么意思
What does that even mean?
问弗洛伊德去
Ask Freud.
我在问你
I'm asking you.
我们见过很多场面 可怕的场面
We see a lot of stuff. Horrible things.
你这是在生什么气
What is it about this that's getting under your skin?
他该更坚强 我说的查理
He should be stronger -- Charlie.
你都不了解他
You don't even know him.
我只了解儿子应该陪着他的父亲
I know a son should be there for his father.
我们这是在说谁
Who are we talking about right now?
不知道 你是在说谁
I don't know. Who are you talking about right now?
弗洛伊德
Freud.
让我来理一理啊 他是想吻你吗
So let me get this straight -- did he try to kiss or not?
应该是吧 我也不太懂
I mean, I think so. I couldn't really tell.
他有像这样 还是没有
He either did this... Or he didn't.
更像是慢动作
It was, like, in more, like, slow motion.
你得掌握主动权
You have to take charge.
-我 -对 有何不可
- Me? - Yeah, why not?
为什么全让他们主导
Why do they get to make all the choices?
你有吻过男孩吗
You ever kissed a boy before?
肯定有
Yeah, totally.
我也是
Me, too.
我肯定是在撒谎
I'm totally lying.
我也是
Me, too.
等等 所以你没有啊
Wait, so you haven't?
我有脊柱裂 记得吗
I have spina bifida, remember?
-那又如何 -男孩们都不喜欢这样的
- So what? - So boys aren't into that.
因为他们蠢
Boys are stupid.
多西环素 一百毫克 一天两次
Doxycycline, 100 milligrams, two times a day.
你个英国贱♥货♥
You English whore.
他先爱上我的
He liked me first,
你却舔着脸勾引他
but you had to go and get your hooks into him.
好了 女士们 拜托
Okay, ladies, please.
女人为何总是攻击彼此
Why do women always attack each other?
也怪他 我是说 女人的力量 对吧
It's on him, too. I mean, girl power, right?
我们是好朋友 你怎么能这样对我
We're best friends. How could you do this to me?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我孤身一人太久了 而他
But it had been so long, and he --
他让我又重拾了年轻的活力
he made me feel young again.
-他确实天赋异禀 -好吧
- He has a gift. - Okay. Um...
我很不希望继续火上浇油
I hate to pour gasoline on this fire,
但你们之中还有人有其他性♥伴♥侣♥吗
but have either one of you had any other sexual partners?
-当然没有 -说话当心点
- Hell, no! - Watch your mouth.
那哈罗德呢
What about Harold?
所以她是你的朋友
So she's a friend of yours?
是的 其实我们刚刚认识 不过她很酷
Yeah, I mean, we just met, but she's really cool so...
我今天早上是不是吓到你了
Did I freak you out this morning?
等等 这样没问题吧
Wait. Uh, w-was that okay?
我并没有让你觉得很轻浮吧
I'm not like a -- like a slut or anything?
没有 绝对没有 那很棒 不用担心
Oh, no! No, that was great. Of course.
那你觉得怎么样呢
How was it for you?
因为
'Cause...
我觉得 我可以做得更好
I feel like... I can do better.
我也这么觉得
Um, me, too.
-马克斯 -爸 你来这做什么
- Max? - Dad, what are you doing here?
我说过我很快就回去了
I said I'd be right back.
这位是
Who's this?
她是艾瑞尔
This is Ariel.
她是这里的义工 也是我的朋友
She's a candy striper and my friend.
女朋友
Girlfriend.
女朋友吗
Girlfriend?
很高兴认识你 艾瑞尔
Well, nice to meet you, Ariel.
你介意我跟我儿子私下聊聊吗
Do you mind if I speak to my son in private?
没事 反正我也该回去工作了
Sure, I gotta go to work anyway, so...
我刚刚一直在找你
I was looking for you.
有人让我来做一些脑部扫描
Told me I needed some head scan.
-我爸在哪 -他还在手术
- Where's my dad? - He's in surgery.
那 他情况怎么样
Well, how is he?
目前为止还没有什么新消息
That's all the information I have right now.
我们俩没有任何相像的地方
We have nothing in common.
不是这样的
That's not true.
你们两个都很爱你的母亲
You both loved your mom.
可是她已经去世了
Now she's gone.
这就意味着你们两个以后更要相依为命了
Which means the two of you are all you have left.
不好意思 洛里斯医生
Excuse me, Dr. Rorish.
我是欧文·爱德华兹 马克斯的父亲
I'm Owen Edwards, Max's father.
你好 非常高兴认识你
Oh! Hi. It's really nice to meet --
我刚刚发现艾瑞尔在吻我儿子
I just found Ariel kissing my son.
马克斯肯定当时也在吻艾瑞尔吧
Well, surely Max was also kissing Ariel.
我儿子是这里的病患 而艾瑞尔是工作人员
My son is a patient here, and Ariel is an employee.
我觉得这种关系是极其不恰当的
I find that relationship highly inappropriate.
好吧 我真心觉得你不需要这么
Okay, well, I really don't think that you need to --
马克斯患了肺腺原位癌
Max has pulmonary adenocarcinoma in situ.
我们已经在肺脏移植名单上
We have been on the lung transplant waiting list
苦等了一年多
for over a year.
他现在必须关注他的健康
He needs to focus on his health.
我明白你现在过得也非常不容易
I understand that this is very difficult for you.
她就是在引诱一个生病的孩子
She's preying on a sick kid.
而你作为一个医生和母亲 这就是你的责任
Now as a doctor and a mother, it's your responsibility.
别让她再缠着我儿子
Keep her away from my son.
-听明白了吗 -非常明白
- Are we clear? - Crystal.
别打他 要打打我
Don't hit him. Hit me.
我刚刚下手把两个孩子从他们母亲身边带走
I just helped tear two kids away from their mother.
然后我就被马克斯的父亲一顿数落
I got reamed by Max's father.
而且负责我的社工还说我是一个糟糕的母亲
And my case worker says I'm a bad mother.
你真的不擅长很多事情
You're bad at a lot of things.
但做母亲这一条你绝对称职
Mothering isn't one of them.
真的吗 那我不擅长什么
Oh, yeah? What am I bad at?
好的 我这边列好了一张清单
Okay. I got a list right here.
等等 千万别读第七条 拜托啦
Wait, wait. Oh, don't read number seven! Please!
我需要你仔细听我说 菲比
Now I need you to listen to me, Phoebe.
你的肠道已经破裂了
Your bowel has ruptured.
之后会有人带你上楼去做手
And these people are gonna take you up to sur--
这里到底是什么情况
What the hell is going on here?
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表