剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
pull me back, sure.
运动的意义就变了
That's not the sport.
伊森 回家吧
Ethan, let's go home.
-明天再来看洛克丝 -她被困在上面了
- You can see Rox tomorrow. - She's been stuck up there.
她不知道我在哪
She doesn't know where I've been.
我要亲自告诉她
I should tell her myself.
那样你就解脱了吗
Think that's gonna set you free?
今晚见
I'll see you tonight.
什么情况
What do you got?
16岁的女孩 发现时已无反应
16-year-old girl found unresponsive.
-极有可能是嗑药过度 -她嗑了什么
- High suspicion for overdose. - What'd she take?
吸了汽油 到场时发现她在做胸外按压
She huffed gas. Found her doing compressions on this one.
-你好 -「你好」吗
- Hey. - "Hey"?
好了 老爹 马上带她去中♥央♥抢救区
Okay, Daddy, we're taking her to Center Stage right away.
-马上就来 -马上
- I'll be right in. - Right away.
-你也嗑药了吗 -没 只喝了一点
- Did you do it, too? - No. I just drank a little bit.
她没了呼吸 我就给她做了心肺复苏
She stopped breathing, so I did CPR.
你能回来就太好了
Well, I'm just glad you're back.
我不是回来 乔伊需要我帮忙
I'm not back. Joy needed my help,
而且你说天使纪念医院有市里最好的急诊室
and you said that Angels was the best E.R. in the city, so...
等等 你不必走 没人找你麻烦
Wait. You don't have to go. You're not in trouble.
我怎么会有麻烦 你又不是警♥察♥
Why would I be? You're not the cops,
也不是我妈妈
and you're not my mom.
艾瑞尔 宝贝 别这样说
Ariel, sweetheart, don't say that.
你怎么就是不懂
Why don't you get it?
我不属于这 长久不了的
I don't belong here. This was never going to last.
你要不要救我的朋友
Are you gonna save my friend or not?
救
I am.
等她醒来你该陪在她身边
And you should be there when she wakes up.
你都送她到这里了 现在别走
You got her this far. Don't go now.
-情况如何 老妈 -羊膜穿刺没用
- What's the status, Mama? - Amnio's not working.
-四毫克洛纳酮 -马上
- 4 milligrams of Narcan. - Coming up.
-她怎么样 -你没走真是太好了
- Um, how is she? - I'm glad you came.
她没反应 她嗑了什么
She's not responding. What did she take?
药片 海♥洛♥因♥ 告诉我
Pills? Heroin? Talk to me.
好 我不知道
All right, nothing I wouldn't have known of.
艾瑞尔 快说实话
Ariel, we need the truth right now.
-有什么还告诉我 -没了
- What else do I need to know? - Nothing.
-好 推洛纳酮 -推洛纳酮
- Okay, push the Narcan. - Pushing Narcan.
好了 没反应 给我中心静脉工具包
Okay, nothing. Can I get a central line kit?
我们在找艾瑞尔·布里登和乔伊·陈
We're looking for Ariel Braeden and Joy Chen?
这是干什么 警探
What is this about, Detective?
连环入室抢劫案
A series of home invasion robberies.
威利斯医生 你去哪了
Hey, Dr. Willis, where you been?
-说来话长 -你今天没有排班啊
- Long story. - I didn't see you scheduled for today.
-是没有 -威利斯医生 你去救护车区
- I'm not. - Dr. Willis, I need you in the ambulance bay.
-我今天不值班 -是诺雅
- I'm not on duty. - It's Noa.
撞上了伦敦大街上的护栏
Ran into a guard rail on London Street.
收缩压70左右 头撞在方向盘上了
BP's 70 over palp. Hit her head on the steering wheel.
诺雅 我是马里奥 听得见吗 我在这
Noa, it's Mario. Can you hear me? I'm here.
发现她时已经有人移♥动♥过她
She was altered when we found her.
撑住 基恩医生 送去中♥央♥抢救区
Hang on, Dr. Kean, we're gonna get you to Center Stage.
老妈 她还是没反应
Mama, she's still not responding.
我们在一个街区外发现乔伊的男友在偷车
We found Joy's boyfriend a block away stealing a car.
-他供出了这俩姑娘 -怕你搞不懂情况
- He gave both these girls up. - In case you can't tell,
乔伊现在说不了话
Joy can't talk to you right now.
我可以先问问这位
I'm happy to start with this one.
闪开 借过
Out of the way! Coming through!
是诺雅 她失血过多
It's Noa! She's bleeding out!
快 给我中心静脉工具包
Come on, I need a central line kit.
需要很多海绵和纱布
I need a lot of sponges and gauze.
挂两单位 十毫克利多卡因
Hang 2 units and get me 10 mils of lidocaine.
-怎么了 -诺雅出车祸了
- What happened? - It's Noa. A car accident.
-你从哪来 -只是路过
- And where did you come from? - Just passing through.
诺雅 诺雅 我在这 我会照顾好你的
Noa. Noa? I'm right here. Okay? I'm gonna take care of you.
-好 没脉搏 -要推胰岛素吗
- Okay, no pulses. - You want an epi?
不 她体内充满了儿茶酚胺
No, she's flooded with catecholomines.
-来 快 -开始胸外按压
- Let's go. Come on! - Starting compressions!
如果她死了
If this girl dies,
这就成涉毒凶杀案了
this is a narcotics-induced homicide.
-别碰她 -大家冷静 都冷静
- Don't touch her. - Everybody needs to stay calm. Right now!
什么情况
What was that?
闪开 让一让 轮床来了
Out of the way. Move, move. We got a gurney coming through!
闪开 好 走
All right, move. All right. Let's go.
好 碎石坍塌 还有更多送来
Okay, we got falling debris. Lot more coming in.
-什么情况 -老爹 她快不行了
- What you got? - Daddy, she's coding.
准备插管工具箱 格思里 什么情况
Let's set up the intubation kit. Guthrie, what's the word?
女性 五十岁 当时在外面
Female, 50. She was outside.
坠机的碎片直接朝她砸下来
Debris from the crash rained down on her.
-她在外面干什么 -想留住她
- What was she doing outside? - Tried to get her to stay.
我没想到会被飞机撞上
I-I didn't know we were gonna get hit by a plane.
我知道 我来了
Yeah, I know. I'm here now.
我让里根上去查看损毁情况 快快快
I'll send Regan up to get eyes on the damage. Go, go, go.
一有消息就联♥系♥指挥部
Call Command as soon as you have intel.
-快 -创伤重点超声检查阴性
- Come on! - FAST is negative.
-行了 -血止住了
- I got it. - Bleeding's under control.
很好 很好 得给她做CT扫描
Good. That's good. She needs a CT scan.
如果放射科还在那 飞机撞到几楼了
If radiology is still there. What floor did the plane hit?
八楼 手术室没消息
Eighth floor. No word from OR.
我派安格斯上去了
I sent Angus up there.
-洛克丝在理疗室 -理疗室在九楼
- Rox is in PT. - Physical therapy's on 9.
-阿维拉医生 你来 -消防局有消息吗
- Dr. Avila, you are in. - Any word from the fire department?
还有两分钟
They're two minutes out.
最后一下 好了 走
One more throw and finished. Let's go.
-一条腿能走吗 -能
- Can you walk on one leg? - Yeah,
我断了三根肋骨照样爬上了梅录山
I scaled Meru with three broken ribs,
就像胸口插了把刀
it's like a knife lodged in my chest.
不能更糟了
Can't be much worse than that.
走 赶紧走 赶紧走
Let's go. We gotta move, we gotta move.
-好 好了 -得找到坎贝尔医生
- All right, here we go. - We gotta find Dr. Campbell.
他没事 走 好 腿有知觉吗
He's fine. Let's go. All right. Can you feel your leg?
-没 完全没感觉 -好 走
- No, I can't feel anything at all. - Great. Let's move.
-不 好奇怪 我不喜欢 -没事
- No, it's weird. I don't like it. - It's fine.
走 得带你去楼下 快
Let's go. We gotta get you downstairs. Come on.
好 好 有空的警官都来帮忙 快
Yeah, yeah. We need all available officers. Now.
帮帮忙
Need a little help here!
好 我这有六个人 里根在楼顶
Yeah, I got six other guys and Regan up on the roof right now,
但有空的警官都来帮忙
but we need all available officers.
-快回来 -我可以帮忙
- Hey, hey! Get back here! - I can help.
给我派一支队伍 我会拿下她的
Well, send me a uni right now. I'm gonna bring her down.
这 按住了 在这
Here. Hold this closed. Right here.
-我什么都不会说 -那就别说
- I'm not gonna say anything. - Okay, don't.
你到底怎么想的
What the hell were you thinking
跟那样一群人混在一起
running around with a bunch of kids like that?
他们跟我一样
Those kids are exactly like me.
不 孩子 不行 绝对不行
Not you, kiddo. No way, no how.
这里谁负责
Who's in charge here?
我 杰西·萨兰德 急诊室护师长
I am. Jesse Sallander, Chief ER Nurse.
-有什么事 -撤离楼里的人
- How can I help you? - You can evacuate this building.
正在想办法 但这里有病重的病患
I'm trying. But we got some critical patients here.
我还需要一点时间
I need a little more time.
我的人正在确定结构受损程度
My guys are determining structural damage.
等他们走了 你们也要撤退
When they're out, you are, too.
我发誓 大家听好了
Hand to God. Now listen up, people!
如果你的病人不是病危 赶紧带他们撤退
If your patient is not critical, move them out! Let's go!
-包括我吗 -我会亲自带你出去
- That include me? - I'll walk you out myself.
-好的 -快点 快点 快点
- Okay. - Let's go, let's go, let's go.
艾瑞尔 你的朋友乔伊 她差点死了
Ariel? Your friend, Joy -- we almost lost her.
但现在她稳定下来了
Now she's stable for now.
你救了她
You saved that girl's life, you know.
你说你不属于这里 你错了
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表