剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
Get off me! You're making a big mistake.
把他带走
Get him outta here.
-格思里医生 -怎么了
- Dr. Guthrie! - What happened?
我不知道 他 他突然不能呼吸了
I don't know. He just -- he couldn't catch his breath.
没事的 放松
All right, relax.
肺部左侧呼吸声减弱
Decreased breath sounds on the left.
他之前开始出现状况的时候
I repeated his ultrasound
-我给他做了超声波 -很好 再来
- when he started getting worse. - Okay, show me.
好的
Okay.
左侧胸腔积液
Left-sided pleural effusion.
他入院的时候就有少许
He had a small one when he came in,
-但现在已经很多了 -好吧
- but now, I mean, it's huge. - Okay.
你下一步该做什么
What's your next step?
你知道的
You know.
胸腔插管
A ch-chest tube.
好了 洛根 听我说
All right. Okay, Logan, listen to me.
累积的积液已经包围了你的左肺
Fluid has collected around your left lung,
我们准备要进行插管排出积液 好吗
and we're gonna have to insert a tube to drain it, all right?
-给他注射8毫克吗♥啡♥ -放松 放轻松
- Give him 8 milligrams morphine. - Just relax. Just relax.
别紧张 回忆解剖学的知识
All right. Remember the anatomy.
好的
Okay.
腋中线下刀
Mid-axillary line.
在第四肋间隙划开切口
Fourth intercostal space.
-好的 我想没问题 -非常好
- Okay. I think I got it. - There we go.
-什么鬼 -好了 退后退后
- What the... - Okay, step back, step back.
我们这里需要帮忙
Okay. Hey, we need help over here!
推上楼
Coming up.
基恩医生 出事了
Dr. Kean, something's wrong.
凯芮 发生什么事了
Keri? What's going on?
-我无法呼吸 -马里奥
- I can't breathe. - Mario!
发生什么事了
What -- what's happening?
肺部没有杂音
Lungs are clear.
妈妈
Mom.
孩子
The baby.
这些医生正在救你 宝贝
The doctors are taking care of you, sweetheart.
一切都会没事的
Everything will be fine.
-答应我 -我的天 她没事吧
- Promise me. - Oh, my God. Is she gonna be okay?
右心室严重扩张 收缩功能减慢
Severely dilated RV, reduced systolic function.
-肺血栓 -也许 或是羊水栓塞
- PE? - Maybe or an amniotic fluid embolism,
或是脂肪栓塞
possibly a fat embolism.
-急性心脏衰竭 -心脏衰竭
- Acute heart failure. - Heart failure?
-天哪 凯芮 -妈妈
- Oh, god. Keri. - Mom.
照顾好 我的孩子
Take...care of her.
你来照顾她 你会没事的
You will take care of her. You'll be fine.
答应她
Promise her.
-我保证 -开始心脏按压
- I promise. - Okay, start compressions.
带她去中♥央♥抢救区
Let's get her to Center Stage.
开始心脏按压 让一让
Starting compressions. Okay, let's move.
给她一点地方 大伙儿
Give her some room, people.
病人需要开胸术 阿维拉医生
This patients needs a thoracotomy, Dr. Avila.
-你来做 -不 我从没做过
- You're up. - No, I've never done one.
别担心 你已经准备好了
Don't worry. You're ready.
你现在在右心房♥
You're in the right atrium.
试着拉回注射器
Try pulling back on the syringe.
我在试了 什么也没有
I'm trying. There's still nothing.
-没时间了 -我知道 必须要救孩子
- There's no more time. - I know. We have to save the baby.
我们要做一个应急破腹产
We need to do a crash C-section.
好了 出血点在左肺
Okay, bleeding is from the left lung.
阿维拉医生
Dr. Avila.
听着 你的问题是从来没有人告诉你
Listen to me, your problem is nobody's told you
你擅长什么
what you're good at.
今天我告诉你 你擅长这个
Well, I'm telling you now, you're good.
你可以的
You can do this.
我见过你工作 孩子 不要现在放弃
I've seen your work, son. Don't give up now.
肺门大动脉出血
Heavy arterial bleed from the hilum.
-我没法打结 -不 你可以的
- I can't tie it off. - Yes. Yes, you can.
我不确定 太近了无法夹住
I-I don't know. It's too proximal to clamp.
感受一下
Feel it.
没错
Yes.
在医学院 我看到过相关内容
In med school, I read about this thing.
我们可以旋转一下肺然后止住出血吗
Can we twist the lung on itself to cut off the bleeding?
当然可以
You bet we can.
-好的 格思里医生稳住身体 -好的
- All right, Dr. Guthrie, hold the base. - Yes.
血止住了
The bleeding stopped.
没错 我们把这个病人送到手术室去吧
Yeah. All right, let's get this patient to the OR.
干得漂亮 孩子
Good work, son.
-还是没有心跳 -按压不要停
- Still no pulse. - Do not stop compressions.
她需要见一面她的女儿
She needs to see her baby girl.
加油
Come on.
-你可以的 -她要出来了
- You got this. - Here she comes.
-就是这样 -她出来了
- That's it. - Got her.
就是这样
That's it.
她没有呼吸
She's not breathing.
这里需要抽吸
We need suction over here!
-诺雅 你需要帮忙吗 -按压不要停
- Noa, you need help? - Don't stop compressions.
加油 加油
Come on. Come on.
加油
Come on.
-加油 -加油
- Come on! - Come on.
加油
Come on.
加油
Come on.
-加油 -加油
- Come on. - Come on.
死亡时间 晚上6点42分
Time of death -- 6:42 P.M.
晚6点42分 出生时间也一样
6:42 p.m., same time as birth.
好了
All right.
打扰一下 你们见过这个人吗 没有吗
Excuse me. Have you seen this person? No?
你见过这个人吗
Have you seen this person?
很抱歉把你卷进这个事里
I'm sorry to drag you into this.
没关系 我很高兴自己来了
It's okay. I'm glad I'm here.
谢谢你 老妈
Thank you for coming, Mama.
-你们好 -你们见过这个人吗
- Hey, guys. - Have you seen this person?
没有吗
No?
你见过这个人吗 她叫艾瑞尔
Have you seen this person? Her name is Ariel.
那有没有见过叫乔伊的人
What about someone named Joy?
你认识叫乔伊的人吗 有印象吗
You know someone named Joy? Does that ring a bell?
好吧 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
那是水吗
Is that water from over there?
那是钢琴 妈妈
It's a piano, Mom.
-它们会在那里吗 -这是儿科的
- Will they be there? - Well, it's from pediatrics.
不是你以前常弹的那种
It's not what you're used to,
但音质比键盘好很多
but the sound quality will be much better than the keyboard.
我不知道 我猜也许这是释放你自己的
And I don't know. I figure that it would be a good way for you
-一个好方法 -你想弹吗
- to express yourself. - Do you wanna play it?
-我选天空 -她能走吗
- I pick the sky. - Can she walk?
-选了天空 -当然 如果她想的话
- I did. - Yeah, of course, if she wants to.
这边 马克维斯女士 让我帮你
Here. Let me help you, Ms. Markwith.
我们一起弹 好吗
We'll play together, okay?
水
Oh. Water.
为了海洋
For the ocean.
塔比莎
Tabitha?
她
She, uh...
在我还是婴儿时她为我写了这首歌♥
She wrote this song for me when I was a baby.
以前她经常唱给我听
She used to sing it to me all the time.
为了海洋
For the ocean.
我想你母亲想让你唱给她听
I think your mother's asking for you to sing it to her.
BGM: As Night Comes by Samaire Armstrong
♪夜幕降临 我在流血♪
♪ As night comes, and I'm bleedin' ♪
♪黎明到来 我在做梦♪
♪ As day breaks, and I'm dreamin' ♪
♪在田园里微风轻舞♪
♪ Slow breeze dances in the grain ♪
♪寻找过往列车上的答案♪
♪ Of the answers on a passing train ♪
♪坚持住♪
♪ So hold on ♪
♪坚持住♪
♪ Hold on ♪
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表