剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
你来宣布吧
You could say it.
死亡时间 下午6点01分
Time of death -- 6:01 P.M.
记住 你们是一家人
Remember, you're family.
永远都是一家人
Always a family.
永远是亲人
Always a family.
你们是他最重要的人
And nothing was more important to him than you.
你们都是
All of you.
抱歉打扰了
Excuse me.
我擅自录了一些东西
I took the liberty of doing something.
希望你们不介意
I hope you don't mind.
好了好了 别闹
Okay, okay, all right.
你觉得这很有趣吗
You think that's funny?
你那时候还烫着个爆♥炸♥头
What about that time you had that disco perm, huh? Huh?
还记得吗
Remember that?
好了小子 就算我当时顶着一头卷毛
Oh, well, Tito, I was still tougher than you,
那也比你强
even with the curls, okay?
是吗
Oh, really?
你要试试吗 现在就来一局吗
You wanna go? You wanna go right here?
好啊 怀念一下旧时光
Okay. For old time's sake.
行
Okay.
好 好 来吧
Okay, okay, all right.
三局两胜吗
You wanna go two out of three?
你真够贪心 老弟
You're a real glutton, bro.
来吧
Here we go.
-臭小子 -来吧
- Lito. - Here we go.
行 一 二 三
Okay, one, two, three.
来吧 准备好了吗
Come on. Ready?
一 二 三
Uno, dos, tres.
你让我的
You let me win.
你总是让着我 老弟
You let me win all the time, bro.
别这样 史蒂文 你得吃东西
Come on, Steven, you gotta eat.
这是黛西的命令
Daisy's orders.
不看到她醒来 我吃不下
I can't, not until she wakes up.
这会有用吗
Is this gonna work?
至少也不会造成伤害
Well, it can't hurt.
黛西
Daisy?
她能听到吗
Can she hear me?
说实话 我们也不知道
To be honest, we don't know.
我能做什么
I don't know what to do.
在这陪着她就好
Just be here.
你的触碰或许可以唤回她的意识 我
Your touch can bring her back to you. I...
我无法解释为什么 但我见到过奇迹
can't explain it, but I have seen it happen before.
杰西没事吧
Is Jesse okay?
他会怎么样
How could he be?
黛西
Daisy?
黛西
Daisy?
她 她抓着我的手
Hey, she -- she squeezed my hand.
黛西 是我
Daisy, it's me.
我在这
I'm here.
我爱你
I love you.
我有一个月不能开工了
I won't be able to work for a month,
但他们把它修复
but yeah, they fixed it.
你会恢复的
You'll be back.
和以前一样大
As big as ever?
完好如初
Whatever was will be again.
你有什么问题
So what's your problem?
我几乎失去了雄风
I almost lost my manhood.
不如我带你去詹娜·温斯洛
How 'bout I take you to Cabo?
我们去詹娜·温斯洛干什么
What the hell are we gonna do in Cabo?
就我们在蜜月里做的事啊 除了上♥床♥
The same thing we did on our honeymoon, minus the sex.
等等 你们结婚了
Wait, you guys are married?
是的 已经七年了
Yeah, for seven years.
但你们经常吵架
But all you do is fight.
我们一起工作 一起生活
We work together. We live together.
你试试
You try it.
我得走了 替我喝一杯玛格丽特
Gotta go. Have a margarita for me.
好的
Will do.
听着 我们一起工作
Listen, we work together.
-不开玩笑 -一起睡觉
- No kidding. - And we sleep together.
就自然会争吵
It's gonna make us fight.
如果我们不想吵就不会吵
Not if we don't let it.
就能不吵的
So we won't, right?
我只是不想去詹娜·温斯洛
I just don't wanna end up in Cabo.
我喜欢詹娜·温斯洛
I like Cabo.
你好
What's up?
你好
What's up?
我能坐这儿吗
Can I sit here?
所以你真的 在这里工作
So you really, like... work here?
虽然他们不直接给我工资但是
I mean, they don't actually pay me, but...yeah.
我养母是这里的医生 所以
My foster mom's a doctor here, so...
酷
Cool.
那你呢
Um, what about you?
我只是喜欢在医院闲逛
I just like hanging out at the hospital,
特别是餐厅
especially the cafeteria.
还不够好
Not good enough.
你缝得太开了 看上去有点邋遢
Your bites are too big. It looks sloppy.
你知道我当住院医师三年了吧
You realize I'm a third year resident, right?
不 你是外科住院医师的新人
No, you're a first year surgical resident.
重新缝合 直到你闭着眼睛也能做好
Fix 'em again, do it till you can do it in your sleep,
直到你手指留血
do it till your fingers bleed.
好吧 我搞砸了 我明白
Okay, I screwed up. I get it.
我不应该离开手术台
I shouldn't have stepped away from the operating table.
但是你要为这个一直惩罚我吗
But are you gonna punish me forever?
这不是惩罚 这是工作
This isn't punishment. This is the job.
我知道现在说这个有点不合适
So I guess this isn't a good time to tell you
但我救了病人的命
that I saved a patient's life
通过碰触的治愈力量
through the healing power of touch?
你知道 我 我和何塞
You know, me... me and Jose,
我们俩常常吵架
we fought with each other all the time.
我们把妈妈都逼疯了
We used to drive our mama crazy.
某天 我从中学走回家
One day, I'm walking home from middle school
我碰到了这片区的小混混
and I come across the neighborhood bullies.
他们撞倒了我 把我按在地上
They chased me down, they had me down on the ground.
踢我
They were kicking me.
我听到了叫声 你知道吗
Then I hear all the shouting, you know?
这些混混都跑了
All these punks start running away,
但是因为何塞把中间最强壮的打倒了
but not before Jose put the biggest one on his ass.
你知道 那时
You know, back then,
何塞很弱小
Jose was the runt,
但他有巨大的勇气
but he had the courage of a giant.
从那一天起
He fought for me that day
他一直都在帮我出头
and every day since.
现在谁为我出头呢
Who's gonna fight for me now?
我来
I am.
傻瓜
Idiota.
我来
I am.
我哥哥曾在阿富汗服役
My brother fought in Afghanistan.
最近他死了
He died recently.
那面旗 我很 很抱歉
The flag. I'm... I'm sorry.
看看 我的生活
Look, how I live,
我的房♥子
my house...
我常常不在家
I'm not home a lot.
我越工作
The more I work --
你不必说这些 我
You don't need to talk about it. I'm...
他的名字是罗伯特
His name was Robert.
他写诗
He wrote poetry.
真的吗
Really?
光脚的年轻人
"Barefoot and young,
睁大的眼睛湿润了
eyes tearing and wide""
歌♥词被吟诵着
"Words to be sung,
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表