剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
You just seem a little on edge today, that's all.
只是专注而已
Just focused.
不知为何我从没想过你有一个父亲
Somehow I never imagined you having a father.
你以为我是从蛋里孵出来的吗
You think I hatched?
是的
Yes.
等一等
Hold on!
你不该再用那条腿走路了
Hey, you gotta stop walking on that leg.
是的我知道 但是等等 我认为这里
Yeah, I know. Just hold on. I think this place --
-看上去 -你和迦勒来过这里
- it looks... - You and Caleb were here?
是的 我想我们来过这里
Yes, I think we were here.
各位 这里有具尸体
Hey, got a body over here.
-天呐 我不敢看 -你待在原地
- Oh, God. I can't look. - All right. Stay there.
我不能
I can't...
我的天哪 上帝
Oh, my God. Oh, God.
不是迦勒
It's not Caleb.
也许是在打猎时不幸被烧死了
Probably got caught out here while hunting.
试图从大火中逃脱
Tried to outrun a burnover.
我不上直升机
I'm not getting on that helicopter!
我不能再次留下迦勒了
I can't leave Caleb! Not again!
他肯定吓坏了
He must be so scared!
你一只胳膊受伤 腿也扭伤了
You got an injured arm, banged-up leg.
还吸入了很多烟雾 你只会拖我们后腿
You inhaled a lot of smoke. You're just slowing us down.
-我不上直升机 -你必须上
- I'm not getting on that helicopter. - Yes, you are.
现在实施强制疏离 你们全都要离开这里
Forced evacuation's in effect. We're all getting outta here.
我能跟你谈一谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
如果是你的儿子呢
What if it was your son?
当你知道他还在这片森林里
And you knew he was still out here?
这孩子已经在大火中失踪五小时了
Kid's been missing for five hours in an active wildfire.
我必须要考虑生还的可能性 这是我的工作
I gotta play the odds here. That's the job.
好吧 但我不为你工作 我要留下
Okay, I don't work for you. I'm staying.
有个六岁的孩子还失踪着
There's a 6-year-old boy out there.
我也要留下
I'm staying, too.
如果你们有麻烦了 我不知道是否能救你们
If you get into trouble, I don't know if I can get you out.
我愿意承担这个风险
I accept the risk.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
你们会需要的
You're gonna need it.
我知道你要出城
I know you're heading out of town,
但我们是在说我的女儿
but this is my daughter we talked about.
只是今晚 你能带她吗
Can you cover -- Just tonight.
好吧 该死的
Fine. Damn it.
一切都好吗 个人方面
Everything okay? On a personal level?
以朋友的身份问问
Asking as a friend.
雷顿医生 是什么让你觉得我们是朋友
Dr. Leighton, what gave the impression we were friends?
你好 我是坎贝尔医生
Hello? Yeah, Dr. Campbell here.
来了一名烧伤患者
Okay, we got burn victims coming in.
28岁男性 全身三♥级♥烧伤
28-year-old male, third degree burns all over his body.
脉搏微弱
Barely a pulse.
我们把他推到中♥央♥抢救区
All right, well, let's get him to Center Stage.
他坚持不了多久
He's not gonna have one much longer.
洛里斯医生
Dr. Rorish?
是艾瑞尔的社工 我忘记了
Her case worker. I forgot. Um...
通知格思里医生 我马上就过去
Grab Dr. Guthrie. I'll be there in a minute.
家庭访问 抱歉 医院有点忙疯了
The home visit. I'm sorry. Things got a little crazy here.
医生 寄养转为领养的过程已经够复杂的了
Doctor, the foster-to-adopt process is complicated enough --
我保证 没有什么比艾瑞尔更重要
I promise you, nothing is more important to me than Ariel.
但眼下有个生命垂危的患者
But I have a critical patient --
有些决定我能自己做
I have a few calls I can make,
但家庭访问必须今天进行
but this interview needs to happen today.
好的 明白了 今天
All right! Got it! Today.
男性 年龄未知 重度烧伤
Male, unknown age, with full-thickness burns,
全身烧伤面♥积♥接近百分之百 来时失去脉搏
TBSA approaching 100%. They lost the pulse in the air.
阿维拉医生 我们需要
Okay, Dr. Avila, we need --
泰伦斯·怀特 34岁
Terrence White, 34.
大火烟雾造成呼吸困难
Labored breathing from the fire exposure
以及腿和手臂受伤
plus leg and arm injuries.
高压氧舱已就位 如果他能活下来
Hyperbaric chamber is on standby if he makes it.
我们需要氧气和输液 测血氧
Yeah, we need oxygen, fluids! CO levels.
我需要你深呼吸并且保持镇静 好吗
I'm gonna need you to take deep breaths and stay calm, all right?
你和你儿子一起去野营 是吗
Now I understand you were camping with your son?
没错 你的同事还在那里
That's right. Your people are still out there.
他们在寻找我的儿子
They're still looking for him.
医生 医生 借一步说话
Doctor, doctor? A second.
-洛克丝和威利斯 对吗 -是的
- Rox and Willis, right? - Yeah.
我们提议带他们出来 但他俩非常固执
We offered them a ride out, but they're hard-heads.
你想象不到他们有多倔强
You have no idea.
其实我能 我明白他们为何冒生命危险
I do, actually. I get why they're risking their lives.
我们都希望看到那个孩子活着
We all want to see that kid alive,
但我遇到过类似的情况 他肯定死了
but I've been down this road before. He's dead.
-他说什么 -我需要请你后退
- What did he say?! - Okay, you have to stand back, please.
你不知道他是否还活着
You don't know that!
-他不知道 -好了 躺下
- He doesn't know that! - All right, lie back.
如果威利斯医生认为你的儿子还活着
If Dr. Willis thinks that your son is alive,
那我也相信 你也该这么认为
then so do I, and so should you.
但现在 我需要你呼吸
But right now, I just need you to breathe.
让这个帮助你呼吸
Okay, just let this help you breathe.
拜托
Come on.
没有脉搏 他没有心跳多久了
No pulse. How long's he been down for?
25分钟
25 minutes.
好吧 我们需要宣布了
Okay. We're going to have to call it.
死亡时间 上午10点47分
Time of death -- 10:47 a.m.
好了 把他推走
All right. Let's go.
他的血氧饱和没有上升
His sat isn't rising.
我们得在他气道关闭前进行插管
We need to intubate before his airway closes.
不对 只给他输氧就够了
No, he just needs oxygen.
我检查了他的气管 有闭合的危险
I evaluated his airway on the way down.
他需要的是呼吸治疗和类固醇
Get him breathing treatments and steroids.
等等
Hold it.
麻烦给我吸鼻器
BBG, please.
阿维拉医生说得对
Dr. Avila is right.
准备125毫克的琥钠甲强龙和持续喷雾
125 milligrams solumedrol and continuous nebs.
然后我们再想办法治疗他的腿
Then we're gonna see what's going on with his leg.
迪克逊医生
Dr. Dixon...
尽量不要给你的病人强加不必要的治疗
Try not to insert things into your patient unnecessarily.
记住了吗 医学生入门课
Got it? Med school 101.
好了 该起来散步了
Okay, time for your walk.
我是个病人 不是宠物
I'm a patient, not a puppy.
你不需要遛我
You don't need to walk me.
够嘲讽
Sick burn.
你多大了
How old are you?
我14岁
I'm 14.
我孙女和你同岁
I have a granddaughter just your age.
她跟你一样无趣
She's equally vapid.
听着 我们可以这么办
Okay, here's this.
如果你肯散步 我就帮你摘掉纱布
Come for a walk, and I'll get off your lawn.
两侧都有轻度喘息声
Mild wheezing bilaterally.
给她注射些沙丁胺醇和爱喘乐 里莎
Let's get some albuterol and atrovent in, Risa.
我女儿 永远都是冲在最前面的人
This one --always the first boot through the door.
毫无疑问她很强悍 但她还要继续战斗下去
She's strong, no doubt, but her fight isn't over.
我用管理消防局的方法管理我的家
I ran my home the same way I ran my firehouse.
我并不是在培养英雄 因为根本没法做到
I wasn't training heroes, 'cause you really can't.
当你冲进火场时 队伍里绝不能有一个懦夫
Can't have cowards, either, not when you're running into a fire.
谁会在什么时候崩溃 大家的极限又在哪
Who was gonna break and when? Where was the limit?
但对于布丽姬特而言 她无所畏惧
With Bridget, there was none.
-手臂末端没有脉搏了 -没有脉搏
- No pulse in the distal arm. - No pulse?
她还在流血 包扎带没止住血
She's bleeding. The compression bandage isn't working.
-她保不住她的手臂了吗 -我们还不确定
- Is she gonna lose her arm? - We don't know that yet.
她需要做手术
She needs the O.R.
我不管手术室有没有准备好
I don't care if they're ready for us,
但我们现在必须去做手术
but we're going up to surgery.
-我们走 -大家伙当心 借过一下
- Let's go! - Look out, people! Coming through!
我和他的关系比以前更糟了
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表